Pages:
Author

Topic: The HIDDEN GEM FOR 2018 - page 15. (Read 12547 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/6welkf/why_i_have_decided_to_invest_in_spectrecoin_xspec/?sort=new

P.S
Except SpectreCoin (XSPEC),
All welcome WAVES - the new NG scalability King

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301
2) eXperience - Volume (24h) $1 147 270 USD \ 70.69 BTC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313170.120
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 07:48:54 AM
pick sumokoin  Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 06:18:53 AM
Universa
Activity: 246
December 13, 2017, 06:12:01 AM
SpectreCoin (XSPEC) seems like to be a good investment, just wonder about all the spammers on this forum. I checked the past posts of a few guys and they only post about XSPEC. Obviously several members try to influence the opinion about this coin. Is there something wrong with it?

Hi Yoshi.

XSPEC has not been promoted much for months, I think the team are trying to address this so there will be much more posting activity in threads like this one regarding XSPEC. In short there is nothing wrong with XSPEC, I think the original ICO dev team (now gone) did not do the project favours after ICO and ZCash/Monero took over the concept of privacy and made a better overall job of marketing this concept to people.

As there was no-pre mine and little kept back for marketing. This has left XSPEC in a strange position of having all the technology but little knowledge in the community in comparison and no marketing funds. For now it is up to the community to promote its value - with all the positives and negatives this brings.

I don't think many of the original XSPEC ICO team are left, the original Dev team left months ago and it was handed over to people (6 months ago?) who can take the code to the next level. There are some bag holders left from the ICO however I have seen mass selling on the exchanges these past 6 weeks which has now ended and allowed for a new set of smaller XSPEC holders in. I only hold a couple of thousand.

In terms of the technology, the transparency of the code, the distributed nature of the system a - XSPEC is arguably just as good, if not better in some regards to Monero and ZCash.

By all means do your own research, I think the newer version of the wallet which is due soon (v1.4) which as well as being a GUI re-write also allows for (transparent and not scam) donation based staking which means are you stake your coins you can donate a small percentage of the staking value (note: not your coins) to the team for marketing. Version 2 will turn on stealth transactions by default.

This will be discussed of course however it was really the only fair way of getting funds back into the project for it to reach take-off speed.

One last thing - the XSPEC code looks like it will be used to launch a much more expensive coin (Tokenpay). Tokenpay is approx $7 USD at ICO launch. XSPEC is 30-40 cents. If there was anything wrong with XSPEC, Tokenpay would not be using it.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 11:09:11 PM
I think, the biggest surprise and and hidden gem in 2018 will be  Croat coin - The catalan altcoin  , because they grow and grow  
and in 2018 bang  

That is a coin with very big background and suporters.

Can you believe what is going on, when millions of costa brava tourists and the catalan people use croat-coin ?

If you don`t know what croat is, look here :http://croat.cat/en/home/

At this time they are not listet at any exchange but this comes in the very next time,  but  now there  are seller at ebay , who sell
5 croat for 3 Euro .

In the States, I had not heard about this, but I love the idea of Crypto fueling a free Catalan...AMAZING
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 10:45:56 PM
Shift
Wagerr
OCL

Cool
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 04:27:04 PM
SpectreCoin (XSPEC) seems like to be a good investment, just wonder about all the spammers on this forum. I checked the past posts of a few guys and they only post about XSPEC. Obviously several members try to influence the opinion about this coin. Is there something wrong with it?

Sorry for looking like that and thanks yoshiyamazaki for a compliment to the project.
It is just because of lack of coverage, I try to make people aware of the project with such a good tech anyway I as a person can.
Try to understand my motivation.
Of course I will have the same answer and project for every exactly same thread ("best", "what to invest", "gem", "x1000" list goes on)

Don't take it as a negative. Check out project tech and 15+ years professional cryptographers team

I will gladly answer your question if you have ones and again sorry for looking dumb
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 03:21:32 PM
if for example to look for information on a certain coin on the forum, you can always find both negative and Positive. Therefore, we can conclude that many spammers do it purposefully.
Activity: 5
December 12, 2017, 01:40:16 PM
Loopring, and probably Chainlink as well. Tons of market cap ceiling to go on each
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 01:16:38 PM
I read a lot of about Shift and i will be investing in it. I think it will be very good investment for 2018 and give me good profit.
Activity: 742
December 12, 2017, 12:53:40 PM
i think xby
what do you think?
Activity: 1
December 12, 2017, 12:34:51 PM
Activity: 30
December 12, 2017, 11:46:26 AM
IOTA is the gem.
If now IOTA is reaching with the uncompleted wallet, and the 80% improves not implemented yet, in 2018 IOTA will be a rocket.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 12, 2017, 11:39:01 AM
Im considering these coins : SONM , SNT , XBY , SHIFT.
which coins do you guys think can never buy again this cheap next year ? Share your opinions thanks !

SONM take a really long time to develop their product, and if THEY could release their cloudcomputing thing, i think it will be really huge leap for them

Same to SHIFT, they have constant updates and development every month
Activity: 149
December 12, 2017, 11:07:55 AM
I think, the biggest surprise and and hidden gem in 2018 will be  Croat coin - The catalan altcoin  , because they grow and grow  
and in 2018 bang  

That is a coin with very big background and suporters.

Can you believe what is going on, when millions of costa brava tourists and the catalan people use croat-coin ?

If you don`t know what croat is, look here :http://croat.cat/en/home/

At this time they are not listet at any exchange but this comes in the very next time,  but  now there  are seller at ebay , who sell
5 croat for 3 Euro .

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 12, 2017, 10:55:11 AM
which coins do you guys think can never buy again this cheap next year ? Share your opinions thanks !

I'd still go with the coins that I've been recommending for months now: Mothership (MSP) and Ubiq (UBQ).

Why Mothership? It's a coin for an Estonian-based token exchange that will come in 2018. In their roadmap, they listed that the Beta version of the exchange will go live within three months from now, that means Q1 of 2018. If they really deliver their promises, it'll be huge IMO. But will they deliver as promised? This is where the speculation begins Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 07:47:09 AM
I am looking forward to the development of both Cobinhood (COB) and Decision token (HST) over the next few months!
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 07:22:46 PM
The most undervalued anon coin in all of crypto is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  This coin is destined to be the anonymous cash of the future.  At less than $1, it is currently a steal.  We are talking life changing potential for those who buy now and hold.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 06:11:04 PM
Im considering these coins : SONM , SNT , XBY , SHIFT.

When governments start to move to legislate against Crypto (and people realise what is happening) I would say something like XSPEC would be one to watch.

I can't see it going 100x but 10x would be fairly easy to do if it was adopted as a darknet currency.

I don't follow block-chain based exchanges but I would also say IFT which acts as a single pane of glass into potentially normal exchanges and block-chain based exchanges would also be one to watch.
If Spectrecoin is adopted as a darknet currency, x100 is more likely to happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
December 11, 2017, 05:57:47 PM
Nobody gives honest advice here, just another place to shill bags.

I say the 2018 Gem is ELTCOIN.
Pages:
Jump to: