Pages:
Author

Topic: The high cost of living in nigeria. - page 3. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 20, 2023, 04:22:28 AM
Di cost of living de very high for Nigeria now, prices of goods and services de skyrocket everyday. I don reason am say if any Nigerian de wait wen government go make di economy beta, na sorry be im name, because poverty na im di person de invite for im life. My morale be say in di midst of all di hardship people still de make am for di country, millionaires de emerge everyday. So how dem do am, na to reason outside di box. Dat na why person like me come adopt bitcoin, because I see prospect to make am for inside, if i diligently follow di guidelines well, I go de earn inside am, join di small business wey I de do. E get plenty ways to make money inside bitcoin, even dis bitcoitalk forum wey we de inside people de earn money take support life.

E don te we we de hear say e go better, but with every administration wey enter dem go give promises of a beta Nigeria, in di end di economy go became worse off dan wen dem enter. My advice for every Nigerians, na to be di change wey dem wan see, so in our own little ways make we de do di right things to make di country a beta place.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
September 20, 2023, 03:20:07 AM
It is true that the cost of living in our dearly beloved nation is on the high side and our government is doing nothing about it to cushion the effect of it on her citizens and this has so far caused untold hardship on Nigerians who can not afford two square meal a day. Policies implemented are not favorable to the sustenance and economic growth our nation. It is usually said that the laws and policies are made for the poor and not the rich here in Nigeria. So by doing so, the average Nigerians are held bound by those policies which does not enable them to survive the hardship of the economy. The mismanagement of  resources by our leaders is nothing to write home about. Constant devaluation of our currency as a result of over dependent on importation of foreign goods when we have  the financial strength to make available those equipment used in producing those goods coupled with the government inability to create an enabling environment for production. All these put together are just making things difficult for Nigerians and the government is not ready to look into it  for possible resolution.
It is nice you brought up this topic but I think similar topic of this nature already exist here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 182
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 20, 2023, 01:06:39 AM
This situation got my attention, Nigerians are currently facing hard times because of the inability of our government to hold the bull by the horns, the high cost of living is attributed to the government lapses in planning, and the government of the day has made it almost impossible for our naira to have value for whatever goods we want to purchase, and this portrays a high level of danger, Nigeria is a great country that is blessed with natural resources, I think out government to rethink and get the right things done for the sustenance of it citizen, prices of what the citizen need keep on rising every day to the extent that, if you buy something today by tomorrow the price will go up, when will all this stop, I think there is no price control in Nigeria because of the insincerity, what we here every day is excuses, no action of hope, I know that government can not feed everyone or provide employment for all, but they can create an enabling environment to lure foreign and domestic investors in different sectors that had been abandoned or that's facing under/ mismanagement, government anti-peoples policies should be reviewed in other to caution this condition being faced by people in this country, I think Nigerians has being push to the wall, some many homes barely feeds twice a day not because the can't hustle but because the hustling is no where to be found, even the mason work people manage with, is not anywhere because the price of building materials is on the high side, currently you can only see real estate firms building but not even the level it was before, the government needs to start from somewhere because the masses are suffering much and this might cause more insecurity is not handled very well.
Pages:
Jump to: