Pages:
Author

Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual - page 11. (Read 4101 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
For now it can be said that hodl strategy is not actual, this is due to the influence of various negative news so that make user panic and sell and this certainly affect the price which is difficult to rise.
For me holding is still a wise strategy to do because the value of all coins in the market is not in good condition so we just need to hold and wait for a big pump, and we should not stop doing holding because holding our coins can really give us a lot of money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
June 16, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
Yes it is not actual and literal that you hold it because you can't touch it. Nevermind, hold strategy is really good but it depends on the amount you invest. If you invest a large capital then its good to earn a lof of profit and it woudn't hard because efforts are not required. Always remember this if you want to gain more profit you need to spend time for it.

You are right, patience is really needed now and keep holding even if prices may even go low we still need to be more positive and keep thinking of good things that's gonna happen very soon.
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:28:19 PM
It might be a speculations because as you can see in a board picture bitcoin raise up because people investing in bitcoin so bitcoin popularity will never be break because most of a businessman change their business because of bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 07:23:51 PM
looking at market condition hold strategy may  nt be real terminology holding long term is giving loss rather than profits at these market conditions we feel like
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 04:57:42 PM
Yes it is not actual and literal that you hold it because you can't touch it. Nevermind, hold strategy is really good but it depends on the amount you invest. If you invest a large capital then its good to earn a lof of profit and it woudn't hard because efforts are not required. Always remember this if you want to gain more profit you need to spend time for it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 16, 2018, 04:38:57 PM
The popularity of Bitcoin is falling and the search amount terms related to crypto currency is falling too. This is because the crypto currency has not found a good daily usage yet.
Activity: 67
June 16, 2018, 04:31:31 PM
Holding in this market is not a waste. The waste of time here is that you are not interested in the value of the bitcoin fluctuations. Take care of your spreadsheet and coinmarketcap daily, just create a habit. There are many different assumptions, but this calculation based on Google trends shows information for a certain period of time

I agree, patience is need in crypto, you are holding your funds for its greater purpose, to gain profit at the same time investing to other profitable and alternative income.
Activity: 275
June 16, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

Holding is used when the market price falls because it can save from losses because it sells at a low price, but when the price increases then you can sell it for a profit. All strategies are based on circumstances.
Activity: 114
June 16, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
The thing is that now those who wanted to know about bitcoin have already learned about it and are no longer looking for information on the Internet on this request. Once again there will be a surge in growth, newcomers will hear about bitcoin again and will search for this information.
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
I mean it all has to do with what kind of strategy you choose. For example, if your main idea is to invest then you mostly hold and have a long term goal but if you are a trader then you just monitor the market and sell whenever you are able to gain profit.
copper member
Activity: 327
June 13, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

If for investment, then holding strategy is a good choice, you just have to wait with your patience. Currently crypto is falling, but crypto will rise at the end of the year, and your patience will determine that you deserve to benefit from crypto or not.
Activity: 179
June 13, 2018, 05:29:56 PM
I really think that the best way to earn is not to hold all coins very long time, but hold Bitcoin about one year, then sell half of it, and buy other coins, so hold them. In this way you may earn a little bit more
Activity: 289
June 12, 2018, 12:03:47 PM
My opinion is that you always must to hold a little part of your crypto, but holding a big count in crypto for nowadays are not good, better to have many different cryptos than one
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
I think this is very true. As long as we know and run the market, the returns are much higher, why when the market goes down you do not sell to buy it at lower prices but keep it do?
Activity: 266
June 11, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
We cannot stop any of that from happening. It is very natural for people to get used over something after a long time but if we are going to keep on promoting bitcoin, it might be lessen.  These are the same group of people that are banning ads for ICOs and crypto while preventing cryptos spread by denying the average retail investor the use of their credit cards and bank accounts to purchase crypto
Activity: 336
June 11, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
Patience is the key of success and it is the only way to see the price very high, for sure if they will sell bitcoin at low price then for sure they will lose profit, don’t panic today if you will hold with a few months patience then tomorrow you will see price very high and profit will be above your expectation. I think thats right if you arr aiming to be successful you must be flexible at all time I think the fact that Bitcoin down for the passed weeks
Activity: 273
June 11, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
Holding in this market is not a waste. The waste of time here is that you are not interested in the value of the bitcoin fluctuations. Take care of your spreadsheet and coinmarketcap daily, just create a habit. There are many different assumptions, but this calculation based on Google trends shows information for a certain period of time
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
The HOLD is for the weak, a most greedy person are those who earn more.
A DAY trade is one of the best things to do.
just make orders daily and you will earn more.
Activity: 190
June 11, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
hold is better whales ,i think small amount is coin not better hold is my option
Activity: 91
June 11, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
that is the reason why in the forum there is always a word of patience because if someone is not able to keep his heart and emotions they can not keep hodl system,for me effort without patience will certainly not last long and obviously failure is waiting develop positive thoughts within you because your hood begins with your mind
Pages:
Jump to: