Pages:
Author

Topic: The "HODL" theory is dead – Use “CARIGN” instead - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If you have long held the strategy to keep, you should know that long-term retention can not do without falls. What we are now observing. All you need to recover is just to wait.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
The scenario of the beginning of growth of bitcoin is repeated as in the previous years, but it looks a bit different than it was before.  If I understand everything correctly, then bitcoin is now specially omitted in the price, preparing the entrance for the major players.  The price may drop to 6-5k or even to 3k.  Fake news may again appear (such as breaking the Binance exchange).So I'm "HODL" and I'm sure of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
We have seen BTC drop in value around 40%, we have seen Ethereum drop around 60% and as I am writing this is still sliding. Most people hodling has lost of 50% of whatever they had or possibly more. Perhaps instead of “HODLING” we all should start to think about “CARIGN” about the market moves and learn how to prepare for adverse circumstances.

There are tools out there available to protect you against large loses. Learn to use them before you jump both feet in.

Hodling may be wrong in the short term. But it could be effective in the long run. And only a small portion of crypto guys have the time to watch the charts all day long, right?
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Interesting wordplay and sound advice!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
We have seen BTC drop in value around 40%, we have seen Ethereum drop around 60% and as I am writing this is still sliding. Most people hodling has lost of 50% of whatever they had or possibly more. Perhaps instead of “HODLING” we all should start to think about “CARIGN” about the market moves and learn how to prepare for adverse circumstances.

There are tools out there available to protect you against large loses. Learn to use them before you jump both feet in.
Pages:
Jump to: