Pages:
Author

Topic: The hype ends ? - page 3. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 5
April 11, 2023, 01:56:29 AM
The recent market correction may have put a damper on things, but it's important to always stay on top of security when it comes to our crypto assets. That's why I love using XGo and their WalletID feature. Not only does it make accessing my funds easily, but it also reduces the risk of sending funds to the wrong address. Sounds great if you ask me.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 11, 2023, 01:26:31 AM
What an interesting timing for this thread. BTC hits $30K just on the next day and internet explodes about it. I just hope it's gonna keep that level and the altcoins will follow.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
April 11, 2023, 12:16:36 AM
In the past few weeks, most cryptocurrencies have been doing great: Bitcoin price increasing from below $20,000 to above $28,000, ETH following to increase to the level of above $18,000, same as some other big name altcoins. Even the new listed ARB has enjoyed an ATH around $1.3(if I am not wrong), and Dogecoin price was suddenly reaching an ATH at almost $0.1 after Elon Musk changed the Twitter logo as Dogecoin. However, the market correction happened after the little hype endured a short period. What can we conclude from all these market fluctuation ? Until the next bull market comes, is this hype considered over now ? Please let me know your thoughts. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please feel free to contact me should you have any inquiry.
Doge is well, Doge, I don't think we need to mind the pumps and dumps there. Bitcoin going up to 28 was probably just it correcting itself after some massive dumps last year, honestly should've been sooner but with back to back negatives about the crypto scene, well, this is what we get (and to note crypto just rose up to 30k recently). Eth and probably other crypto markets just followed BTC I reckon.

As for the future ehh, a sideways movement leaning more on growing the price. It wouldn't show explosive changes but gradual instead imo (maybe except some booms here and there)
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
April 10, 2023, 10:59:29 PM
Nah, I think it's only how crypto works nowadays in the sideways season. Some peaking happened because of a couple of good news stories here and there. For example, this surge in the price of Bitcoin to $30K was because of some good news, like that China seems to be glancing back at bitcoin, as Douyin shows the bitcoin price live (source: https://twitter.com/CoinWOfficial/status/1645461730833858561?t=2-_iFGkxNgn1FwC6WjORIw&s=19), and bitcoin becomes the best investment in Q1 2023 (source: https://technext24.com/2023/04/04/bitcoin-shines-in-q1-2023-time-invest/) and more I believe the real bull run will still happen in 2024 or 2025 if we refer to history, when the bitcoin halving will be coming.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 10, 2023, 10:38:26 PM
when you created this thread , Ethereum already have reached 19 hundred and not 1800 .

and hype ending? Am not sure because just this moment , Bitcoin had 30k and ethereum is almost 2k  , meaning the bull is just starting .

and the hype is only traying to start up , maybe we will be seeing in the next couple of weeks there is a changes but then there are no assurance , because recovery and correction is always go together.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 10, 2023, 10:02:06 PM

The thrill is gone for Doge. It only rises a few cents after Musk changed Twitter's logo to doge. But I think it's only because most of the investors today are focusing on investing in BTC. BTC is the most popular after all. But sooner when the sell orders on Doge are only a few, we will see the price goes up. It should be obvious by now that Doge is up there on the ranking.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
April 10, 2023, 09:13:57 PM
A little correction with the market is not that alarming at all hence market has its own cycle to begin with, likely we are in good market conditions that indicates more recovery more to come, in short the market is bullish. The hype is still there and no need to worry about it because bitcoin is making good charts that also indicates we will repeat a same scenario for the upcoming bull market and halving as well.

Yes it is. The market is all good now. Today the Bitcoin price has surged to somewhere around $30,000. A lot more people will buy in as the market continues to stride. Good for us.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 10, 2023, 03:48:12 AM
A little correction with the market is not that alarming at all hence market has its own cycle to begin with, likely we are in good market conditions that indicates more recovery more to come, in short the market is bullish. The hype is still there and no need to worry about it because bitcoin is making good charts that also indicates we will repeat a same scenario for the upcoming bull market and halving as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
April 10, 2023, 02:44:17 AM
In the past few weeks, most cryptocurrencies have been doing great: Bitcoin price increasing from below $20,000 to above $28,000, ETH following to increase to the level of above $1,800, same as some other big name altcoins. Even the new listed ARB has enjoyed an ATH around $1.3(if I am not wrong), and Dogecoin price was suddenly reaching an ATH at almost $0.1 after Elon Musk changed the Twitter logo as Dogecoin. However, the market correction happened after the little hype endured a short period. What can we conclude from all these market fluctuation ? Until the next bull market comes, is this hype considered over now ? Please let me know your thoughts. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please feel free to contact me should you have any inquiry.

Pages:
Jump to: