Pages:
Author

Topic: The Identity Of Satoshi Nakamoto REVEALED! - page 4. (Read 10593 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 16, 2014, 12:33:11 PM
I don't understand what the three nested blue U's with the line down the middle, or the 2 overlapping blue triangles, or the wikipedia information has to do with determining the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto?

It doesn't matter, saying "Jew" is like the wildcard for masturbatory conspiracy freak trolling - it goes with any hand!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
February 16, 2014, 12:31:19 PM
I don't understand what the three nested blue U's with the line down the middle, or the 2 overlapping blue triangles, or the wikipedia information has to do with determining the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 16, 2014, 12:25:44 PM
I expected something more. You were too exceeded for something that a google search could tell you is not true (how domain data works).
Activity: 434
February 16, 2014, 12:12:07 PM
You do not know how the internet works, do you?

puttie chickie in de baskie, puttie baskie in de oooven, addie chippie, bakie ASICs jobbidy jobbidy

easy peasy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looking to start various enterprises
February 16, 2014, 12:07:52 PM
You do not know how the internet works, do you?
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 16, 2014, 12:05:26 PM
Mark Karpeles being Satoshi, is like finding out your wife is your sister...
haha you are right its newbie want some attention from this forum nothing more
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 16, 2014, 12:04:31 PM
We're in a world where almost every pair of common words is already registered as a domain name, OP thinks that one featuring "bit" and "coin" together, registered in 2000 that is now owned by someone who is interested in bit+coin is X Files time.

The truth is out there, OP.
February 16, 2014, 12:03:26 PM
When doing a domain transfer the creation date is kept, but the contact details are updated. It would be suspicious if bitcoins.com was registered by Mark Karpeles in 2000, but what you are looking at is the current registration data. I believe there are some whois services offering historic data by payment, and it's not going to show Mark Karpeles name. Your theory is hence proven false

yes, had the updated date been the day of registration, one would summise that Mark was the creator of bitcoin. fortunately, he is not. he simply bought a domain name THIRTEEN AND A HALF YEARS after it was first registered.
this forum is better than coronation street.  Cheesy
Coming up with the name bitcoin in year 2000 is quite different than coming up with the name bitcoin in 2013.

by a few moons.  Cheesy
still chuckling.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
February 16, 2014, 12:02:10 PM
When doing a domain transfer the creation date is kept, but the contact details are updated. It would be suspicious if bitcoins.com was registered by Mark Karpeles in 2000, but what you are looking at is the current registration data. I believe there are some whois services offering historic data by payment, and it's not going to show Mark Karpeles name. Your theory is hence proven false

yes, had the updated date been the day of registration, one would summise that Mark was the creator of bitcoin. fortunately, he is not. he simply bought a domain name THIRTEEN AND A HALF YEARS after it was first registered.
Coming up with the name bitcoin in year 2000 is quite different than coming up with the name bitcoin in 2013.
February 16, 2014, 12:00:52 PM

hahaha it would be similar, yes.  Cheesy
sorry my sides are splitting.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 16, 2014, 12:00:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
February 16, 2014, 11:59:41 AM
The mandatory "I know who Satoshi is" monthly thread.
Damn noobs...
February 16, 2014, 11:57:58 AM

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
February 16, 2014, 11:56:39 AM
Good game guys.
Probably the greatest ponzi ever to be created.

Satoshi Nakamoto is CEO of Mt Gox Mark Karpeles.

Create date of domain says nothing, if previous owner dropps the domain, often the registrar keeps it and new owner can buy it on auction.

Try find more info about bitcoin.org instead, this says nothing for me.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
February 16, 2014, 11:53:44 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 16, 2014, 11:46:05 AM
Good game guys.
Probably the greatest ponzi ever to be created.

Satoshi Nakamoto is CEO of Mt Gox Mark Karpeles.

EDIT: I removed the image, because of the religious statements being made.
That photo was not used by me to criticize any religion.
The photo was not made by me, I shared it simply to show the whois registrar.
My apologies.

Pages:
Jump to: