Pages:
Author

Topic: The Illuminati discussion thread Do they exist? - page 3. (Read 5779 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Does any1 know how to join??? I wanna be part of the Illuminati!

send 20 bitcons and i wil send information ilermanti
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
But I don't really believe much of the Illuminati stuff I hear.

The real problem is stuff like Reptilians, Pagan/Satanistic rituals, numerology coincidences, preserved bloodlines from ancient alien experiments, all that shit.

I'm rofling because of you Cheesy

lol, I just re-read my post and it doesn't read well haha. What I meant was, the real problem is the (perfectly human) elites, not the bullshit about reptiles/satan etc.
 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
I believe that there are probably a small number of elite leaders that have disproportionate control of large governments and corporations, including Presidents/CEOs/Banking families etc. But I don't really believe much of the Illuminati stuff I hear, and it annoys me because it's seems to be wild speculation that takes the focus of attention away from the real problem.

I'm talking stuff like Reptilians, Pagan/Satanistic rituals, numerology coincidences, preserved bloodlines from ancient alien experiments, all that shit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As there are many confirmations that illuminaty really exists (you can find it anywhere on web, just google), i would say that if they are in chare, they would not be in charge alone....
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Does any1 know how to join??? I wanna be part of the Illuminati!
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
The world full of Illuminati, like a dead tree full of highly intelligent termites.

Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'
I doubt it, but you've gotta keep your mind open. Before Snowden's leaked documents, I would have said that a lot of stuff is impossible bologna.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
story for kid Cheesy

huh?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
Are they in control of the world?  Like a lot of conspiracy theorists say they do.  Do they even exist?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1306326/pg1

The "illuminati card game" created in 1995. Some of those cards:

Pages:
Jump to: