Pages:
Author

Topic: The importance of the community in a project. - page 2. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 939
Merit: 256
September 09, 2019, 08:04:31 AM
In the long run, the community is very important to a project. Every day we see a lot of new projects being created, and have the same ideas together. If one of the two projects does not have a community, it will quickly die
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 09, 2019, 07:38:20 AM
I will play devils advocate a bit here since there is another side to this to be cautious of.

I do agree that community is important, it helps to validate ideas and feedback new ideas which should lead to a better overall project.
But today, communities are used as a metric for fund raising and so many communities are just fake accounts created because it's an expected metric. I've seen a few really dull sounding projects with thousands of members and very little actual activity or activity clearly from a small number of people running multiple accounts. I would prefer a smaller community of real people than a larger community of fake accounts but since its now a requirement for a project to have thousands of members then we get mostly fake communities.

But I do agree with the value of community and that a good, active community of real contributors is really great to see and brings a lot of value to a project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
September 09, 2019, 07:34:55 AM
A community is where you gets informations about the happening's of the project. How far they've gone and their future plans. A community tells much about the project. A good community ends up attracting more investors by making them to get acquitted with the project
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 09, 2019, 05:43:05 AM
Community more or less represents the supporters of the project that does not necessarily mean that they are the investors of the project they can be traders and believers in the project who think that the project is great and has a long way to go.

Aside from being an investor, a new important community a new project because it can introduce to others. The greater the community of a project, the greater the chance for success because the developer team will feel overseen by its investors.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
September 09, 2019, 05:03:06 AM
You raised good and valid points and that's the truth. The community within every project can lead it to success at the same time can drag it down. The community contributes their time, knowledge, experience and efforts towards ensuring the project succeeds because they know the success of the project will mean more return to them; and when they are welcomed with open arms they will spread the news of the project around. In the same way, when they are treated harshly maybe after the Public sale has been done, they will still spread the news around thus in one way or the other bringing the project down..
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
September 09, 2019, 04:42:27 AM
Community is very key to the success and growth of a project, in a community,you can find people who will tell you how good you are going and also some will find the flaws and tell you to take corrections, the community also help create awareness for the project. Community is key
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 09, 2019, 01:38:35 AM
Every project needs a strong community built around it in order to be a success.

Very important to make strong on this one as this will open many eyes on many vcountries.
this will gain more investors for the project, communites are targeting a single country or language which can focus on investor to assist them.
In a way that they will understand the person to talk to.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 09, 2019, 01:06:32 AM
Community involvement is a must in every project because they are a great support whether it's a bounty participants, investors etc. Community is a great help especially promoting the projects, without community support the chance of that particular project get recognized worldwide is very low.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
September 09, 2019, 12:42:37 AM
You should rephrase your title as it should be the importance of a good and supportive community. A project can have any community considering airdroppers, bounty hunters etc can also be considered as a community but not a supportive or productive one since this guys are only interested in the reward you give to then after a certain period of time then off they go. They're not interested in the long-term goals of the project, just the short term success which will be conducive for them to sell their reward for cash.

Having a community filled with just ICO investors doesn't gaurantee a strong community too. Most of those investors are just short term profit seekers hoping to profit from your project and move on. A strong community should consist of investor would believe in the idea the project is trying to sell, to the general public. A supportive & productive community is a very important factor in the success of any project and that shouldn't be overlooked.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 09, 2019, 12:25:01 AM
Mitoshi CryptoLotto Tokens are now trading on exmarkets.

https://exmarkets.com/trade/mtsh-eth
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
A project without the support of a good community is doom to fail.  Community is made up of the investors and the lovers/followers of the project, they help to promote the project easily to the world at no cost.  So community is the backbone of any project.

Thank you for your words i was looking for any to mention the word of Good community , not just community,

project need the support of a good community in all the above mentioned points and it is most needed in bad times of the project in case the project face some problems good community members can help and volunteer to work close with the team.

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
1. All projects need their community feedback to make better decisions.

2. It feels good to know that you are among those that finished a particular project, especially if the project is beneficial to the community.

3. Decision makers really need to hear your thoughts and feedback. The advantages of community engagement are very numerous. For instance, they provide better results for all partners, community ownership and lower the amount spent on the project. Community engagement does not only have to do with information dissemination or telling the people what is being done, but sharing of information between the project team and the community.

4. When a community is involved in a project, they partake in the decision making process, which is essential to a successful project outcome.

5. The community plays an important role in PR campaigns. PR campaigns are essential because they bring about increased awareness of the project. Community PR campaigns are less expensive compared to other PR methods. The higher the size of the community, the higher the chances of the project succeeding. This is because the size of the community involved in a project id directly proportional to the success of the project.

6. The community can help educate new members about the project. They can be the project’s ambassador and should be seen as part of the team.

After reading through, I am sure you will agree with me that your inputs and feedback in a project is not just a waste of time. Rather, it is beneficial for you and the project as a whole. Always remember that you are also part of the project team.

for more information about Mitoshi join us on:
Telegram 
Websit
Twitter
Facebook
Linkedin
Reddit
Steemit

actually, in certain conditions the community can also be a double-edged sword, for example what we often see, there must be something in a project, the team and the developer experience problesm while the community is impatient with it and the team wouldn't blowing up about the problems faced by the community directly is why the teams can only be told to be patient. but if it's too much, then the FUD will come to the project

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
It is really important for a project to build a community. Like in telegram, all the project member may not be online 24 hours but there are community members that's willing to help for free by answering question of investors when a project member is not around.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes I strongly agree with you. We need alot of supporters and community it driven the price and supports its uses. Just like bitcoin way back 2011 when nerds choose to pick bitcoin as their safe heaven asset or store of value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
There are various importance of community in a project and some of this importance is feedback, advice from the community, recommendations on what to do and what not to do by the team, constructive criticism that enhance optimum performance of the team and lastly recommending the project to potential investors willing to be part of the project and lastly canvassing support for the project
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I agree with you. The community - is the consumers who will use the product of the project. Without consumers there will be no development. Community support is very important, it helps to implement ideas. Also, thanks to the feedback you can eliminate all the shortcomings of the project and it is also very important.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Oh yes indeed. Every project needs a strong community that believes in the vision that project seeks to achieve. I think it is somehow similar to all of us here. We have tried so hard to establish a believing community even though the current market conditions will scare many away.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
without community a great project will be dead,,
community will help the project become better in all angle and spread the word about the project too
anyway,, you just make a good thread my friend ,, and i hope your project will be success  Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
There is a big role of the community in a project is that it can help by promoting the project to many investors around the world, i think without the community the project will not be successful in the crypto market.

Not only helping to promote the project but the community also helps with feedback. The developers get information on how the product is and the reaction from the general public.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
There is a big role of the community in a project is that it can help by promoting the project to many investors around the world, i think without the community the project will not be successful in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: