Pages:
Author

Topic: The inevitable fate of the usd, bitcoin and the world - page 2. (Read 2961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
21st Dec 2012 has come and gone. You've missed the boat for the festival.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I waited for you to post for a while.

Cool post.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
There's a problem with our currency.  I'm not talking about how people sacrifice their lives and the lives of others for capital gain, I'm talking about the fundamental basis of money is flawed.

If the us dollar stays on it's current path of inflation, we will have infinite money.  How much do you value your cotton if infinite amounts may be produced?  We've witnessed the devaluation of the us dollar for some time, there will inevitably come a time when faith is lost in a valueless commodity, there will come a time, as with any other currency, when it's value becomes 0.  This happens when you choose to realize and move on from our mistakes.

Bitcoin is no exception to flawed logic.  As the dollar crashes, bitcoin would surely rise a good bit in contrast.  Bitcoin will be worth everything, until people realize something better than bitcoin.  There will come a time when people stop conducting business with money.  We are all neighbors, one great big family on earth.  If we gave our energy to what makes us happy rather than to the will of others for pay, we could truly be free from greed.  If we only take what we need, we won't need to take much.  All anybody wants to do is make a positive impact on the world.  There will come a time when man abandons his childhood of greed and evolves to love one another unconditionally.  There will come a time when bitcoin too reaches 0.

You choose, when will this time be?  Will we continue the greed driven society leading us to destruction?  At what point does it get old?  At what point can we disband the illusions that divide us and focus on the similarities that unite us?

Earth can be full of love.  You don't have to work, you just have to live, you just have to love.

My name is Sean Martin, from Raleigh, NC.  I've given up everything I had to spread this message with you by example.  My life has fallen together perfect after a childhood of doubt.  When I learned to believe in myself, I found that I can do anything.  I fell in love with a girl and lost my fear doing so.  When you don't question what you feel, and accept it for what it is, you can truly feel limitless amounts of love.

There's much more to life than the society that is.  I'm calling amongst humanity to contribute to help organize a million person music festival.  When everything you had becomes worthless, we will always have music to bring us together.  This music festival will inevitably happen, we're just waiting, when will we choose to find world peace?
Pages:
Jump to: