Pages:
Author

Topic: The Islamic State want to create a gold coin - page 2. (Read 1053 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I remember he came across an article a few months ago, which said that the Islamic State wanted to create it own currency which will be in gold.
Apparently, if they really create their own currency, currencies of other countries may be affected.
That is true?
islamic state?do you mean ISIS?or other country like middle easy country?
than you should give us some source or link to that article,nowdays almost impossible to create gold coin,we know gold have stable price and if they create gold coin,they should put two price in one thing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Gold coin is not possible these days, may be they are only talking about their own currency backed by gold they hold or like that. But to be true, i haven't heard about this before, any link to the source of this info?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
I remember he came across an article a few months ago, which said that the Islamic State wanted to create it own currency which will be in gold.
Apparently, if they really create their own currency, currencies of other countries may be affected.
That is true?

Perhaps maybe they should look into creating a cryptocurrency coin lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
That is true?
I think it is impossible. Gold is a precious metal gold .and today is much different from the paper money in the real world. gold prices continue to affect and if the gold is used as a means of payment I guess it might not happen. gold and total capacity is currently unable to supply the needs of the world.
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
That is true?
Pages:
Jump to: