Pages:
Author

Topic: The journey of Bitcoin. - page 5. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 388
February 04, 2023, 01:12:57 PM
I created a topic about this too, whether people around us like or hate bitcoin we still need to create the awareness, this is why I have bitcoin payment advert in my store, I do not expect people to start paying me in bitcoin, it's a part but I did this to also get people inquisitive about what bitcoin is all about, OP keep doing what you do best, but I need to ask, do you know much about bitcoin because your account is still new, someone of your rank should still be learning more about bitcoin, I may be wrong.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
February 04, 2023, 12:40:56 PM
If there is 8 billion people in the world today and 190 million people has invested in Bitcoin
Is there a source of statistics about this number, can it also be specified between those who have used bitcoin and are currently using it? I imagine the numbers actually fluctuate a lot if you look at the market cap stats[1].

I will likely say from the year 2009 when Bitcoin was lunched till date 190 Million people had invested on Bitcoin and I think from now till about more 10 years it will be over 300 million investors.
As the day goes on, people are being presented with more and more altcoins, some of them I'm sure never even had a bitcoin portfolio at all from the time they came to come out again due to failure.

1. https://www.globaldata.com/data-insights/financial-services/bitcoins-market-capitalization-history/
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
February 04, 2023, 10:13:57 AM
I will like to tell you guys a little about the improvement of Bitcoin.
If there is 8 billion people in the world today and 190 million people has invested in Bitcoin, which means Bitcoin is almost all over the world.

I will likely say from the year 2009 when Bitcoin was lunched till date 190 Million people had invested on Bitcoin and I think from now till about more 10 years it will be over 300 million investors.

And I think many more people are still trying to invest on Bitcoin, I have friends which I introduced to Bitcoin and they have invested already.

So guys for you to be a good investor you have to introduce Bitcoin to other who are not on this forum, enlighten them couch them how it works too.

BITCOIN IS HERE TO STAY.
It is no doubt that bitcoin is here to stay and as long as a place is reachable by the internet then it means that bitcoin is and can be accessible there.

And no matter what and how many backlashes there will be for it, it will continue to thrive and it is like an unstoppable train.

Still, the typical reminder that we used to say, "only invest what you can afford to lose."
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
February 04, 2023, 09:44:36 AM
I will like to tell you guys a little about the improvement of Bitcoin.
If there is 8 billion people in the world today and 190 million people has invested in Bitcoin, which means Bitcoin is almost all over the world.

And I think many more people are still trying to invest on Bitcoin, I have friends which I introduced to Bitcoin and they have invested already.

So guys for you to be a good investor you have to introduce Bitcoin to other who are not on this forum, enlighten them couch them how it works too.

BITCOIN IS HERE TO STAY.
Pages:
Jump to: