Pages:
Author

Topic: The joy of trading the spot market - page 5. (Read 585 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1
September 01, 2021, 07:03:46 PM
I just started trading not that long now and I don't know why people doesn't always talk about Spot trading and how less risky it can be when compared to Future trading. I found more pleasure in spot trading that had given me peace of mind without bothering myself of the fear of losing trades. Although spot trading is not a get rich quick type of trading because I don't have to leverage, making it very slow to make good profits but best for me.

I have learnt risk management in trading and also trading plans that could guide me from being greedy when I'm in the market which is the reason why I'm okey with the little profits I'm making everyday. Although I don't know much about future trading but I'll stick to what works for me and less risk taking.

I may be wrong or right but I still don't see reasons why traders would decides to waste there valuable funds to trade the FUTURE MARKET and still lost there profits and their entire capital when the spot market can be a good alternative to gather good profits but in a slow and steady race.
 Why will you choose a high reward trading when your risk to reward ratio could be 50:50?
Pages:
Jump to: