Pages:
Author

Topic: The King Neobux - my way. Will be sucessful? - page 3. (Read 2462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2016, 07:16:51 AM
This PTC site is older than 7-8 years. It's very hard to get referrals and make good amount of money. I won't recommend it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 19, 2016, 07:12:41 AM
Neobux was known for selling bots as rented referrals. So it is like gambling against a house edge, you will never able to win them. Their forum is also being populated with some paid contents to lure innocent newbies. Do not fall into this heavily decorated ponzi.

This reply best describes Neobux. I affirm this as I as well tried my luck on there and was able to cashout $15 or 20 ish for one time when it was still paying a cent per ad. It's no longer worth to try and definitely it's a fucking waste of time and effort. Stay away from Neobux or any kind of PTC websites. Just offer some form of service which has value in exchange for bitcoins.

That's a fact, neobux is faking their customers for making them believe that they have millions of users all around the globe.
Their system is full of scam, rented referrals are just bots.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2016, 04:49:26 AM
Neobox, i remember many people on other forum talks about this PTC since it's very popular.

But, i think you just waste your time especially if you live on 2nd/3rd world where there aren't many good offer for you and premium/VIP member system which give advantage to user who already have lots of money.
The only way to earn profit from here are find really good offer (in rare case) and have lots of active referrals.
Furthermore, almost every PTC is ponzi.

Buddy, I don't think PTC sites are ponzi's. They are also a good source of income. And Neobux is one of  the top trusted , established and paying website.  If you are good enough in referring and can build a good quality of referrals in your downline. Then,  you don't have to work a whole day to earn bucks. Your referrareferrals itself will generate $$$ for you.

I know PTC for long time and i see many PTC site turned out to be scam (or ponzi), maybe you don't know because those kinds of sites can't be popular.
I also know that Neobox is trusted, but search refferal is just too hard these days.

Yeah, I know searching referrals really sucks. But this can be easily done by a successful and expert affiliate who can use a unique strategy and refer any amount of referrals in less time.
actually searching referrals is very easy but the most difficult is searching active referrals because usually most of referrals is only registering under us and then leave those sites without doing anything and very difficult to find real referrals who willing to spend their time to get a couple cents per day however regarding OP method i think PTC sites wasn't popular anymore so this is won't profitable even though he would rent referrals
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 19, 2016, 12:26:03 AM
Neobux was known for selling bots as rented referrals. So it is like gambling against a house edge, you will never able to win them. Their forum is also being populated with some paid contents to lure innocent newbies. Do not fall into this heavily decorated ponzi.

This reply best describes Neobux. I affirm this as I as well tried my luck on there and was able to cashout $15 or 20 ish for one time when it was still paying a cent per ad. It's no longer worth to try and definitely it's a fucking waste of time and effort. Stay away from Neobux or any kind of PTC websites. Just offer some form of service which has value in exchange for bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
November 18, 2016, 09:13:16 PM
OP, if you want that people would follow you, it would be better to write your story in english.
Neobux is my first site where I started to earn money online. I use it until now. It's important to rent referrals, but don't keep big expectations from it, because they are only bots with low AVG clicks. It's very hard to earn good profit on Neobux
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
November 18, 2016, 08:49:07 PM
neobux the best paid to click site
until now neobux still paid, and launch 2008 , 8 year always paid, same clixsense the age is 8 year, lauch 2007
but same clixsense , neobux without bitcoin in payment procesor
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 18, 2016, 08:05:11 PM
AFAIK only a small number of big investors end up in profit by renting referrals in Neobux, if you are good at finding direct referrals then you should give it a try otherwise, you are wasting your time and money.
Crowdflower mini jobs and especially the Rainforest tasks are paying very good, I earn about 150$ per month from them, unfortunately, the registrations are closed atm and they don't accept new members.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2016, 04:00:05 PM
The strategy I'm trying there now is to get $2.00 first, before rent any referral. I don't know if it will work, if so, I will post here on forum for who wants to make some profit there too.

Without investment, there is a long way until $2.00 in balance, because Mini Jobs don't appear frequently, and when they appear, pays only $0.01 per task.
Earning $2 in bitcoins is too hard for you ? I guess your signature campaign must be paying better than that.
You can earn in bitcoins and then you can convert into paypal or payza or how you will get paid with neobux, right ?

Faucets and PTC sites are basically do not have any big differences other than dealing with fiats or bitcoin payments. Neobux is good only if you have good number of DIRECT referrals. Else, just a waste of time.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't want to put my money on the site. I want to try the strategy just with my earnings inside the site, if it doesn't work, I won't lose my money and I have some minutes every day to view some ads.

Direct referrals is a illusion for most users of this kind of site. At least Neobux offers a system to rent referrals. I want to check it to see if it really works. Any extra income is welcome for me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 18, 2016, 03:54:52 PM
The strategy I'm trying there now is to get $2.00 first, before rent any referral. I don't know if it will work, if so, I will post here on forum for who wants to make some profit there too.

Without investment, there is a long way until $2.00 in balance, because Mini Jobs don't appear frequently, and when they appear, pays only $0.01 per task.
Earning $2 in bitcoins is too hard for you ? I guess your signature campaign must be paying better than that.
You can earn in bitcoins and then you can convert into paypal or payza or how you will get paid with neobux, right ?

Faucets and PTC sites are basically do not have any big differences other than dealing with fiats or bitcoin payments. Neobux is good only if you have good number of DIRECT referrals. Else, just a waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 18, 2016, 03:17:59 PM
Neobox, i remember many people on other forum talks about this PTC since it's very popular.

But, i think you just waste your time especially if you live on 2nd/3rd world where there aren't many good offer for you and premium/VIP member system which give advantage to user who already have lots of money.
The only way to earn profit from here are find really good offer (in rare case) and have lots of active referrals.

Buddy, I don't think PTC sites are ponzi's. They are also a good source of income. And Neobux is one of  the top trusted , established and paying website.  If you are good enough in referring and can build a good quality of referrals in your downline. Then,  you don't have to work a whole day to earn bucks. Your referrareferrals itself will generate $$$ for you.

I know PTC for long time and i see many PTC site turned out to be scam (or ponzi), maybe you don't know because those kinds of sites can't be popular.
I also know that Neobox is trusted, but search refferal is just too hard these days.

Yeah, I know searching referrals really sucks. But this can be easily done by a successful and expert affiliate who can use a unique strategy and refer any amount of referrals in less time.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 18, 2016, 02:35:03 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2016, 03:09:49 PM
Unable to understand why people should follow you. Anyways I have tried that ptc and I could not make enough as I used to buy and recycle referrals. I would recommend you to generate organic traffic to your site and ask people to join under you as direct referrals. This will make yu some sort of money else it is tough. However in this winter season, there are some crowdsourced jobs in neobux which can make you some money.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
November 18, 2016, 01:28:20 PM
It would take forever just to earn 5$ in that ptc site. You could earn more by just joining signature campaign here in the forum.  If you learn to create articles for some tokens and blockchain technology, you could probably be hired as writer for big bitcoin news sites. Written one article for a coin and they paid me $52 better than writing on huge sites.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
November 18, 2016, 01:15:13 PM
You can make some money if you rent rather then buy referrals. The refferal will not click forever or everyday. You will make a small amount per refferal of you shuffle out the crap ones. You not going to make doing PTC worth it without referrals. Some PTC you can earn refferals slowly with your own clicks those sites I reccomend. Just look at the rent vs your click value and see if it adds up. If it makes sense to proceed then do. Do not invest large amounts of money and do not just ise 1 PTC site. Use many. You can make 100-200$ a month but please do not think that it is easy. It is not easy and requires daily attention and I'd you miss a day your refferwls earnings you lose. So you costs many sites every single day and do all clicks and rent more refferals if you can. Rent enough refferls to reach minimum payout every week or two. Unless you believe the site will stay up rather stop renting and just withdraw the money that way you made a profit as opposed to going your new reffrerals make enough money to be worth it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 18, 2016, 01:05:57 PM
I prefer Clixsense to neobux ,I have read a lot of articles about neobux,trying to manipulate rented referrals,some of the rented referrals that they offer to rent are just bot ,you need to upgrade to golden and purchase thousands of rented referrals to really make a profit here.
Activity: 294
November 18, 2016, 12:45:29 PM
I decided to try this PTC site just for fun. Will be my way sucessfull? Follow my progress on Facebook.

Haha, once I also think that Ptc sites will make me rich.I was so excited and keep clicking day by day.But I didn't expect this, when i buy rented referral they don't click much.And I am keep losing my main balance. Then I realised Ptc can't make me rich or give me good profit.I think RR Just a shit way of Ptc to make users balance empty.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
November 18, 2016, 12:33:03 PM

This variant can get incomes for small number of users. They will to use work most of referrals. The rest is complicated and low-paid work. I was sure that there is no desire for such employment. I have long believed Neobox closed.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 18, 2016, 12:16:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 18, 2016, 11:41:22 AM

Activity: 700
November 18, 2016, 11:21:38 AM
good luck wit that ptc site are hard work myself is currently working on a new site that I just set up. get members to join will be the hardest has ther is so many sites out there so work,work,work and one day you might make it an successful site
Pages:
Jump to: