Pages:
Author

Topic: The KRAKEN rises, meaning the 2020 election fraud is being corrected. - page 22. (Read 6473 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
That doesn't negate the fact that the current laws make voting open to all kinds of fraud and mistakes.

If that were a fact I'm sure all these audits would have turned up something. Well they did, a few more votes for Biden and a few less votes for Trump so that's the extent of "mistakes", about 0.018% (360 votes out of 2+ million).

My little list of 4 points is certainly not all there is.

The fact of the canvassing by private people, to find out what really happened, is simply that the Kraken has risen... with the canvassing being one part of the Kraken's operation.

Right. So the whole point of Kraken was to prove that Biden actually won? He shouldn't have bothered, we knew that already.

The Kraken might like it if Trump won, but since there was so much corruption in the voting, the Kraken is trying to find out who really won.

The evidence coming in regarding my 4 points shows that Trump probably won. But it isn't official, yet, this way or that.

However, if the Kraken finds that Biden absolutely DID win without overwhelming corruption (there will always be a small amount of corruption and honest mistakes), The Kraken will accept such. But the preliminaries make it obvious that at best, the election will have to be done over because of overwhelming contradictions in what votes where what.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
That doesn't negate the fact that the current laws make voting open to all kinds of fraud and mistakes.

If that were a fact I'm sure all these audits would have turned up something. Well they did, a few more votes for Biden and a few less votes for Trump so that's the extent of "mistakes", about 0.018% (360 votes out of 2+ million).

The fact of the canvassing by private people, to find out what really happened, is simply that the Kraken has risen... with the canvassing being one part of the Kraken's operation.

Right. So the whole point of Kraken was to prove that Biden actually won? He shouldn't have bothered, we knew that already.
legendary
Maricopa County did a vote recount, and said that votes were just the same as they were originally. But the County neglected to do the important things in the count. What is Maricopa County missing?

Except it was not the county that did the recount. It was some contractor hired by AZ Senate trumplings. So if they "neglected" the very thing they set out to do then we have a problem - maybe it was all a big lie and none of those horrible things with "many" votes actually happened? Just a thought. Consider it while waiting for the Kraken.

Cool
legendary
Maricopa County did a vote recount, and said that votes were just the same as they were originally. But the County neglected to do the important things in the count. What is Maricopa County missing?

Except it was not the county that did the recount. It was some contractor hired by AZ Senate trumplings. So if they "neglected" the very thing they set out to do then we have a problem - maybe it was all a big lie and none of those horrible things with "many" votes actually happened? Just a thought. Consider it while waiting for the Kraken.
legendary
Maricopa County did a vote recount, and said that votes were just the same as they were originally. But the County neglected to do the important things in the count. What is Maricopa County missing?:
1. The fact that there were loads of votes without anybody behind them... no voter;
2. The fact that many votes were missing right from the start or there-abouts;
3. The fact that many people voted more than once;
4. The fact that many peoples' votes magically were done for them, and they weren't allowed to vote when they tried, being told that they had voted already.
The county isn't even looking into these things.

The County says that other people simply don't understand voting laws, and that's why they are complaining. The County is partially right. If people had realized that voting laws allowed all kinds af voting manipualtion that was against what the people voted, they would have gotten the voting laws changed long ago.

The County simply made voting laws that placed relevancy on what Stalin said (transliteration): "It's not the one who votes that counts, but the one who counts the votes."

Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County's 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not "stolen" from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate's lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county's official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled "Maricopa County Forensic Audit" by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.

The Cyber Ninjas and their subcontractors were paid millions to research and write the report by nonprofits set up by prominent figures in the "Stop the Steal" movement and allies of Donald Trump, but Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said that would not influence their work.

Cool
legendary
I hear you heard wrong

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/draft-election-audit-report-joe-biden-won-in-maricopa-county-by-more-votes-than-originally-tallied

The draft copy we obtained tallied up the presidential race and then compared it to the Maricopa County official count from November. Cyber Ninjas' forensic audit shows Biden actually got 99 more votes during the audit count, and Trump received 261 fewer votes after the recount. Officials with the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office have provided FOX 10 with a similar report showing the same results.

As if that embarrassment was not enough, Texas will now do some sort of partial audit. Maybe they'll find that Biden won that state too.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
……
I hear you heard wrong

…says the genius who has a link to a list of articles in his sig by “doctors” that have all been debunked
and/or spread misinformation if one does a simple search on them.
But thanx for letting me know I “ heard wrong” my friend.
Next time I’ll just listen to you if I need to raise my gullibility level up a few notches.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

Yo Bud! How’s that Ninja nonsense cyber clown audit working out?
I hear they found 99 more votes for Biden and 261 less votes for the loser not to be mentioned.
The Kraken is a-crackin’…..

….crackin’ me up that is….lmao
I hear you heard wrong
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist

Yo Bud! How’s that Ninja nonsense cyber clown audit working out?
I hear they found 99 more votes for Biden and 261 less votes for the loser not to be mentioned.
The Kraken is a-crackin’…..

….crackin’ me up that is….lmao
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
Weird Kraken lady, professional political grifter, walks out on interview - https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1440543827853381643

Election integrity can be a...nuanced subject matter. So, if you happen to accuse a company having rigged voting machines, maybe also have an idea of the scope of operation.

Because if it turns out those rigged machines only operated in one county, well then, the math doesn't really add up. In which case, the conspiracy really runs deep.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
There WASN'T any presidential run-off. There can't be any defeat or win.

This is a new one. So why are they so desperate to recount everything, if there wasn't actually a vote in the first place? Why did Trump leave the White House if there wasn't an election? Is he a fool?

Are you sure you don't have it the wrong way around? Maybe there was an election, and it was legitimate, but the Republicans didn't like the result, and so are now trying to claim fraud. Just an idea...
legendary
Defeat? By criminal activity on the part of some Dems?

There WASN'T any presidential run-off. There can't be any defeat or win. There was only criminal activity in the election process. It simply happens to have been conducted by those who were supporting the Dems.

Cool

Keep chanting that until 2024, I'm sure telling the voters are extremely motivated to go vote for the people telling them that their vote isn't worth shit.
legendary
Crackpot Kraken is eating their own:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-won-these-counties-big-his-supporters-question-results-there-n1278653

a push to revisit November's results is underway or being called for in at least nine counties Trump won by more than 24 points

That's gotta be a whole new level of stupidity... and I thought trumplings had reached level 65535 already.

Yeah, they've picked the few places Trump won, and are declaring that it's all fake there, too, because he didn't win by as much as they wanted him to win by enough.

They won't ever admit defeat, no matter how ridiculous they look. I've mentioned it before as a joke, but I wouldn't be hugely surprised if they did continue this thing until 5th November 2024, at which point they'd declare victory because they'd forced a new election.

Defeat? By criminal activity on the part of some Dems?

There WASN'T any presidential run-off. There can't be any defeat or win. There was only criminal activity in the election process. It simply happens to have been conducted by those who were supporting the Dems.

Cool
legendary

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-won-these-counties-big-his-supporters-question-results-there-n1278653

a push to revisit November's results is underway or being called for in at least nine counties Trump won by more than 24 points

That's gotta be a whole new level of stupidity... and I thought trumplings had reached level 65535 already.

Yeah, they've picked the few places Trump won, and are declaring that it's all fake there, too, because he didn't win by as much as they wanted him to win by enough.

They won't ever admit defeat, no matter how ridiculous they look. I've mentioned it before as a joke, but I wouldn't be hugely surprised if they did continue this thing until 5th November 2024, at which point they'd declare victory because they'd forced a new election.
legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
legendary
the Kraken continues to rise.

As you're the only one who can see it, please could you advise when it is expected to break the surface and finally emerge? If it's been rising all this time, then it's moving very slowly.
Perhaps there is some immense weight attached to it, which is slowing it down? It does appear to be clinging desperately to innumerable frivolous and demented lawsuits... perhaps if it let go of all this waterlogged paperwork, it might feel less encumbered, and be able to finally surface so that we can all see it for what it is...

When is it going to break the surface? Nobody knows if you and your fellow ostriches will even pull your heads out of the sand when somebody kicks you right in the rear end. You'll probably just pipe through the ant tunnels and worm tunnels and rodent tunnels to all your buddies that, that one hurt, and it's time to go and get another vaxx.

Cool
legendary
the Kraken continues to rise.

As you're the only one who can see it, please could you advise when it is expected to break the surface and finally emerge? If it's been rising all this time, then it's moving very slowly.
Perhaps there is some immense weight attached to it, which is slowing it down? It does appear to be clinging desperately to innumerable frivolous and demented lawsuits... perhaps if it let go of all this waterlogged paperwork, it might feel less encumbered, and be able to finally surface so that we can all see it for what it is...
legendary

HUGE: Random person alleges an unsubstantiated nothing. Kraken shakes his head sadly. Nothing to feed on here. Kraken sinks below the waves once more.

^^ Random Coco-Nut assigns itself a number to make it easier for people to avoid his ramblings while the Kraken continues to rise.

Cool
legendary

HUGE: Random person alleges an unsubstantiated nothing. Kraken shakes his head sadly. Nothing to feed on here. Kraken sinks below the waves once more.
Pages:
Jump to: