Pages:
Author

Topic: The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago - page 5. (Read 6118 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
be active and this will be gone in notime  Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yeah, this also happened with me too, need to wait several minutes before able to post. Suck Sad
brand new
Activity: 0
I got this error on my very first post?!
that doesn't make any sense at all.
and when i try to post it again after the time is up it says that i already posted it
Activity: 13
i get this error randomly too. it must be a bug. i hope the admins are reading and can fix it
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I hate that as well. When you press return to page the text is gone...

Your right, this is a problem. But you can selet+copy the text before you post, just in case  Cheesy
Ego
Activity: 19
I appreciate them wanting to limit spam, and fraudulent posters however whilst Ive been using BTC for 6 months and have been browsing this site for ages and now decide to post its a bit tenuous going through this process... Oh well.
Activity: 5
AFAIR with activity 16 the limit goes down to 60 sec. Anybody can confirm that?
Activity: 62
I suspect even logging in is counted as a "posting" by the system. Quite annoying.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
4sure bra. but hopefully they make some changes sooooooon  Huh I know im a newbaby but like all newbssssss we think we know it allll lol!
Activity: 7
Yep this is frustrating, guess it's so you can't spam up too much...
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I actually ran into this on my very first post, as I was foolish enough to click "Preview" to try and make sure my post looked happy and correct.

Apparently for the Post rate limiter, Preview counts.. so beware.

I had this as well... somewhat annoying. And then it tells me that I've already posted my comment so cannot post it again, despite the fact that it didn't post the first time because the last post was less than 360 seconds ago.  Huh

I give up.
Activity: 4
I actually ran into this on my very first post, as I was foolish enough to click "Preview" to try and make sure my post looked happy and correct.

Apparently for the Post rate limiter, Preview counts.. so beware.
Activity: 252
Yes this seems to happen regularly regardless of when I last posted. Certainly when it's been longer than 6 minutes. Really annoying....

And of course you lose your entire post....
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I hate that as well. When you press return to page the text is gone Cry

some time even you back after 15 minutes but its stuck with this message and all is gone
Activity: 8
Doh!

Posted a reply, got the 360 thing...

Self fulfilling prophecy.
Activity: 116
It's gotten to the point where I just copy everything I type just in case it hasn't been the mandatory six minutes
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I hate that as well. When you press return to page the text is gone Cry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I can't post a reply to this thread because it's been less than 360 seconds...
Activity: 28
I hate that as well. When you press return to page the text is gone...
Activity: 57
You can post once every 6 minutes, to reduce the spam i guess? Well have to cope with this until restriction is lifted ( i don't even know how xD )
Pages:
Jump to: