Pages:
Author

Topic: The leads of Consumption to Productions - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
July 30, 2023, 10:00:47 PM
Until we realizes some limitations and restrictions, we would either not actualize our high level of energymatics and  how creatively productive we may be from our local to the international sectors.
There is a shift in the meaning of the title and content of the discussion that you are trying to explain and that is why it is difficult for people to understand what you want to convey in this discussion. If your intention is related to the economy, then the productivity relationship on a local scale is seen to what extent the government can export domestic production and there is an actualization of the level related to the target to be achieved.

Writing must have a framework and it must be explained in detail what you want to discuss, so that people can easily understand what you want to convey and you must also pay attention to the title which must have something to do with the writing you want to convey. Short writing must be packaged with the point you want to convey and it must be clear what is being discussed in the core of the writing?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
July 30, 2023, 09:11:38 PM
OP, we cannot grasp what you're trying to say here. We cannot make a proper response when your topic is like a secret code we have to decipher.

But if you mean to say that production potentials are not met because there are certain limitations and restrictions. I agree. But the thing is it's a bit complicated. There are so many factors to consider. The issue of production is multi-pronged. It touches a lot of areas, from concerns regarding raw materials to policies and whatnot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
July 30, 2023, 07:53:38 PM
Until we realizes some limitations and restrictions, we would either not actualize our high level of energymatics and  how creatively productive we may be from our local to the international sectors.

This isn't pass a clear message. OP should check and re-write for a clear point. I think you are trying to points to how limitation is affecting the economy both at the local and international level.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
July 30, 2023, 07:45:37 PM
Foremost I must say i acknowledged that the way we might view the number Six(6) might be Nine(9) or even other related symbol or alphabet to others in different views.
If you are willing to learn, you would always have to make a comparison and make the best out of your enounters.

As at the first time I made this post titled "Consumption and Production" yesterday, it was briefly constructed and well understood best by me but was technical and pointless to others.

I learnt on this process that when you want to pass in a public message, do not just say it to your own personal comfort as a personal understanding otherwise the message comes and goes with you alone and it would be all... Effortless and waste of Energy to you and to all.

Here comes better of my message to you all after my first intention was effortless.

Until we realizes or faces some limitations and restrictions in life, we would either not actualize or realizes our level of energies and  how creatively productive we may be effectively contributing to our societies.
I did not understand very well what you want to put forward, but it is clear that it is related to the knowledge related to the science of energy production and its relationship to the demand for these products.
Activity: 322
Merit: 146
July 30, 2023, 05:33:57 PM
Foremost I must say i acknowledged that the way we might view the number Six(6) might be Nine(9) or even other related symbol or alphabet to others in different views.
If you are willing to learn, you would always have to make a comparison and make the best out of your enounters.

As at the first time I made this post titled "Consumption and Production" yesterday, it was briefly constructed and well understood best by me but was technical and pointless to others.

I learnt on this process that when you want to pass in a public message, do not just say it to your own personal comfort as a personal understanding otherwise the message comes and goes with you alone and it would be all... Effortless and waste of Energy to you and to all.

Here comes better of my message to you all after my first intention was effortless.

Until we realizes or faces some limitations and restrictions in life, we would either not actualize or realizes our level of energies and  how creatively productive we may be effectively contributing to our societies.

As a case maybe, I have myself a practical example in the sense that I am aged, fitted enough to provide some essential commodities to my family such as the consumable commodities but because my parents and relatives has always been there for me pulled me back that I have always been a liability to them.
I relies on them as they provides my needs, the shelters, clothing, feeding and the rest of it.
I could even shamelessly make a bold demand if they fails to provide any of it at the expected time as usual.
They would always owe me apologies for the time delayed yet I feel so relaxed and comfortable.

I goes out with friends and we talks about life and they talks about hustles that keep life going. I feel a lot for them of the stresses in their work places saying to myself that such difficult tasks they faces is not for me at all and it happens that I spends more of my resources with them because I feel it is easy as that to provide them because my parents and siblings have always been the ones doing the hustles while I reap what I did not sow.

At my 30s I was still hoping on families provisions, not to an extend things began going astray in the household whereby the level of the household began going from Top to Bottom.
I could not be provided with all that  from the family anymore and can't even boost of a 2 square meals per day talk more of having nutritious healthy foods.

Time counts yet I am still home expressing my grieves with my parents because I am no more provided with what used to be.

To an extend, my mom began to abuse me that I am shameless comparing me to my friends and related family members doing well while I am home feeling relaxed and do nothing while time passes me by as others makes it count out there.

My parents began restricting me from tempering and accessing some accessories at home, limiting my consumptions rate at home and making the home a living hell for me to be.
With a continuity of the abuses asking me to go find something worth payable to do.

My home began burning and hot for me, I began to see my parents and siblings as haters to my sight yet I still relies on them for consumable commodities and shelters provisions.

As I was no more sufficiently provided, I began living a scavenger til I had to give it a try going to do some daily labourers jobs.
At first I was ashame doing such job and thought I was going to die for engaging in such but yet after the work done I was appreciated by the contractor of being the most hardworking labourer because I was really working to impress so I don't get looked down of not being man enough to work.

I keep working from one labouring job to the other taking it a self challenge. I was able to make some saving and began seeing myself shitty of my past relaying on parents instead of parent's relaying on me as a grown man.

While I do this labours job, I also acquires skills out of it til I was able to acquire 4 skills proficiently and payable.
Now I no more work a labourer but now a work man with labourers working for me.
I am also learnt to invest in Bitcoin which earns me more giving me a stress less and reliable source of income where I could proudly say I am now and BTC Investor and a versatile skillful man and now taking responsibilities of my parents and families whom I was then a liability.

Source of Inspirations: The abuses and restricted acts of my parents made me exposed and got me discovered what really I am to be, how creatively productive I could be and my realization of a man ought to work hard, earn money, earn more money, create means of income so there is no going from the Top to the Bottom.

Summary: A system of consumption also requires a productive system else there would be a run-out of produces in demand.
Your productiveness is a contribution to the society for the more is consumed is the more productions is indebt.

A turnaround as a hardship is not a good thing but paves a breakthrough to discover how creative and productive you could be.

Pages:
Jump to: