Pages:
Author

Topic: The legality of the AML and KYC procedures worldwide. - page 2. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I didn't really ask about what you wrote.

The financial regulator always wants complete (total) control over your property and income, but the regulator itself must be legal.

If cryptocurrency has signs of use in illegal operations, it can be arrested legally, that is, with subsequent investigation by the police and the accusation of participants in court.

But if the bandit took a taxi, dined in a pizza shop, rented a hotel room and was then caught and charged with a crime, then this does not mean that it is necessary to arrest the accounts of a taxi company, pizza shop, hotel and other organizations.

The regulator should not be a bandit himself.

Crypt was made as unconditional property on the basis of the laws of nature as mathematics (cryptography).

Why people do not look for other ways of exchange based on (proof without disclosure) and other mathematical independent ways of exchange.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 900
Why the people obey to imposed rules?Because the vast majority of them don't want the police to knock on their doors. Grin
I agree that there are no "dirty coins" by definition,but the lazy bureaucrats want to find a way to track down all illegal transactions and catch the criminals.
I can't agree that all cryptocurrencies will become "dirty/gray" sooner or later.
Not all cryptocurrency users are involved into illegal activities.The criminals are mostly using privacy coins(monero) and BTC mixers.The "average Joe",who is trading crypto simply doesn't use monero or BTC mixers,because there's no reason for him to do so.He doesn't have anything to hide,so there's no reason for the authorities to confiscate his coins and put him in prison.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Why people obey the imposed rules of the game (dirty crypt, pure crypt, gray crypt).

After all, there are no dirty numbers (dirty multiplication table), dirty letters of the alphabet and other things.

Sooner or later, the entire crypt will become dirty (gray) and cannot be replaced as fiat currency.

Maybe state laundries will appear, having passed through them the crypt will become (clean).

This is a huge business for manipulating the opinion of people and crypts.
Pages:
Jump to: