Pages:
Author

Topic: The Lightning Network Alpha Release is Ready for Testing - page 2. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
If this lightning network is really for the good of bitcoin then I will support it. But there are many issues that says that this lightning network will possibly take away the decentralized feature of bitcoin. I am not sure about it but if speed will increase the price of bitcoin then that is what really matters to me. Development of bitcoin and increase in price means more profit to me.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Here is the official blog post . I'm really looking forward for the next releases , the good thing that gave me relief was that fact that LN could work even without SegWit so If we ever fail to get it activated , It shouldn't be an issue. having it would make things perfect though.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
A recent blog post by developers of the Lightning Network, has announced an alpha release of the protocol’s daemon. The release called v0.1-alpha of the Lightning Network is said to be a milestone that enables the platform to be publicly tested by developers.

With roughly fifteen developers contributing to the v0.1-alpha Lightning release, the codebase is now available via the team’s Github repo. According to the team’s blog post, the daemon is a “full implementation of Lightning” with various capabilities.

https://news.bitcoin.com/lightning-network-alpha-release/
Pages:
Jump to: