Pages:
Author

Topic: the likelihood that bitcoin will see a correction at 5000$ - page 3. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
There isn't really anything you can do to predict whether or when a correction will happen. Basically if the value goes up way beyond the actual worth of something then eventually a correction is inevitable at some point in the future. However, pinpointing this time is difficult.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Greetings; how would one gauge the likelihood or probability that BTC will see a correction at a certain price? my concern is that if many people believe it could happen that would influence it happening.

Calm down Smiley. History is repeated. Yesterday $ 5000 for 1 BTC was very close. As for me, it's a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
we are already experience a correction after it touched 5000 USD yesterday. it's a mental barrier we have to break now, people like to sell on such round numbers. it will recover soon and then break through above 5000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Greetings; how would one gauge the likelihood or probability that BTC will see a correction at a certain price? my concern is that if many people believe it could happen that would influence it happening.
Pages:
Jump to: