Pages:
Author

Topic: The Low Down on Ponzi Schemes - page 2. (Read 1714 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
January 21, 2015, 09:17:11 AM
Sweet graphic...

In my mind the real trouble are the true scams, like those pictured, CrpyotDouble, etc.. In looking through the threads of the forums the rare site is the scam, most seem to be completely open about what they are, even using Ponzi in their names..

you're right. wolves dressed up as sheeps are those cloud mining sites .
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
January 21, 2015, 09:14:30 AM
Sweet graphic...

In my mind the real trouble are the true scams, like those pictured, CrpyotDouble, etc.. In looking through the threads of the forums the rare site is the scam, most seem to be completely open about what they are, even using Ponzi in their names..
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
January 21, 2015, 09:08:49 AM
Wow, $65 Billion... This shows how easy it is to fool anyone [...]

What amazes me is that the biggest scammer of them all was former chairman of NASDAQ and he survived 6 SEC investigations.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 21, 2015, 09:03:30 AM
Wow, $65 Billion... This shows how easy it is to fool anyone and make them believe and take in confidence, saying "I can pay you 50% to 100% in just 3 months..."

Seriously, we need to wake up and should know that it's never too easy to get paid those %s ever from anyone even if they got a magic stick which can convert the money into Gold... Tongue

@sgk,
Thanks a lot for posting this, great info... And the graphics are cool... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
January 21, 2015, 08:56:28 AM
@sgk

Really good article! Thanks for nice presentation how far can go people stupidity! Because, usually this is starting from small ponzis like on this forum.
Be aware people!
legendary
Activity: 924
January 21, 2015, 08:32:53 AM
Good, I like it. It seems that there is still lot of people who are looking for easy profit. There is not easy profit at all.
It`s not gamble, because game can be closed everytime and then it`s over.

I like more gambling sites where I can see good history and reference from others.

Stay away of ponzi.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
January 21, 2015, 08:20:28 AM
The people defending ponzis will tell you it's a game not a scam because the implied fact you will lose money is part of the gamble.

Also there WILL be 'investors' who know all these facts and still want to double their holdings overnight, ignoring everything they know.

As I read somewhere on this forum, the world never runs out of fools.
Some gamblers will know the risks of "investing" in these schemes, however most do not. Also the gamblers that do know the risks do not know when exactly when the operators of such schemes will run away with gamblers' money.

At the end of the day these ponzis are only giving bitcoin a bad name and are unfair to players. I think I am going to stick with provably fair sites for now Wink
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
January 21, 2015, 07:26:56 AM
The people defending ponzis will tell you it's a game not a scam because the implied fact you will lose money is part of the gamble.

Also there WILL be 'investors' who know all these facts and still want to double their holdings overnight, ignoring everything they know.

As I read somewhere on this forum, the world never runs out of fools.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
January 21, 2015, 07:18:34 AM
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
January 21, 2015, 07:07:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: