Pages:
Author

Topic: The Lucky Bit regulars betting pools! Back for more! - page 14. (Read 23413 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 500
It sounds a bit better when OP is a regular player and a mod on the site.

No offense, but to be honest, I wouldn't go through this trouble and risk to save 0.0001 fee.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
@OldHiall LuckyBit
I joined

who knows a fantastic site http://luckyb.it/#, knows that the Sting is our wise moderator and we do it for fun (maybe earn Roll Eyes) - no one wants to cheat
welcome - come and play with us Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I don't see the point of this except to get onto the big wins list.

I would love if you had a betception , where each person put in a multiple of 0.1 mbtc and got that number of entries. \
If you win , each  entry has a chance of winning the entire prize.
Basically , a longshot to play a lottery within Lucky Bit Tongue

A lottery when even you got the right entry you can lose,  this is maybe the best lottery ive ever heard.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I don't see the point of this except to get onto the big wins list.

I would love if you had a betception , where each person put in a multiple of 0.1 mbtc and got that number of entries. \
If you win , each  entry has a chance of winning the entire prize.
Basically , a longshot to play a lottery within Lucky Bit Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Yeah, sting isn't a scammer... he is a moderator at LuckyBit.. he is just adding a twist to ways to bet there...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
It's none of my business what's going on here (but I found it fun...), I can just confirm stingleword is an official moderator on LB. But as he said, all LB regulars should know him already...
Of course everyone cant afford tx fee.
On chain betting is already a bit long,  then with a pool it would take even 10x longer for a single bet,  not made by...  YOU
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Well, I can't get a good night's rest without being called all sorts of names.

RE: "LOL SCAM" posts -

I am a moderator on Lucky Bit's chat room. I have no intention of giving that up just to make a quick buck from the players. Considering that fact, I do indeed have a lot to lose here. I'm also paying the transaction fees for the bet out of my pocket. So please don't assume or point fingers without knowing what you're talking about. This idea has been floating around in the on-site chat room for weeks, and I have decided to implement it.

RE: "Why don't I just bet myself?" -
Go ahead, nobody is forcing you to play in a pool. I am doing this because it was suggested to me and I thought it might be a fun way to play a larger bet. It will also slightly save on transaction fees, since the game will only charge one transaction fee and I will pay (myself!) only one transaction fee to send out the results to everyone that joined the pool. If all the players individually bet their coin, they would end up paying more in fees. Note the fees are not the reason for a betting pool; the fun of playing in a pool with a single large bet is the purpose here. That is all.

RE: "OP is out of bitcoin" -

Have a look at my cold wallet at 1KiCez9eorp9gHy9ntDDex621BRZbVVg4A. I have a quarter of a coin in there, which is a lot more than the target for this betting pool. My hot wallet at 1LAHa7Bktk1CwCdVKvzMiKe4KvP4eKYDmH also has 30 mBTC in it, and you can see that this address is the first and currently largest contributor to the pool.

I have signed a message containing the URL of this topic with my hot wallet, to prove ownership of the coins (and honesty of the pool):

G4M1BMxIqOf3xExGF/xrnsQzSl2EcaC0+T7VxKHjUgrAN6p4YNYKKLfZ+tGgLfogEjG7GF+IXp9H/nJAm1opT6o=

Of course, none of this should have been necessary since this is a pool for Lucky Bit Regulars as stated in the topic. If you're not a regular Lucky Bit player, then you don't have any business complaining about this thread anyway.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Why don i send the money to luckybit by my self lol ? You are out of idea ?

OP is out of bitcoin, and so he thinks of an idea lol. Cheesy
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Why don i send the money to luckybit by my self lol ? You are out of idea ?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I can sent 0.001 myself if its a win x2 i get 0.002
If the 0.05 win i get 0.002.
why should people sends you the money.  Lol

+1
I can sent 0.001 myself if its a win x2 i get 0.002
If the 0.05 win i get 0.002.
why should people sends you the money.  Lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
These scam attempts are getting less and less creative.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
be attempted sting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
The Lucky Bit Regulars Betting Pools - Main information (updated regularly)

Closed.

Please do not send to the pool, your funds will be lost.
Pages:
Jump to: