Pages:
Author

Topic: The Lucky Bit regulars betting pools! Back for more! - page 2. (Read 23413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
User crackaholic started a pool in chat. We went with 15 bets of 0.003BTC on yellow.

The results were 1x3, 2x1.4, 5x1, 5x0.5, and 2x0.3. Not terrible, but not great: that's a 92.6% return.

Payout tx: fb1bff3e4fd071876eb7672cd0e35e2afee345ee50b251d2ccb284189b60e7de
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is this thing still going? its been more than 10 days.

the pool bet was cancelled after someone put us as long shot to win and all funds were refunded
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Is this thing still going? its been more than 10 days.
Activity: 602
crazy 47 tickets  Shocked
legendary
Well, this is awkward! Someone got 47 tickets on yellow yesterday. The pool is out of the running, and so I'm refunding all sends for this attempt.

Refund txid c8e0b9fd2272780e18b04504aa72a10481cd25260005617314106f883357b57b

If we want to do pool betting in the future, it will be organized in the chat room (but results will be posted here).
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
you think youll get a cpl max bet pools for yellow? only way youll get a ticket is max
excited gonna be running pool with my fav color haha green hates me i got high hopes for yellow though :-)
I only bet on green. Actually, girlscout I think you saw me when I wanted to be in the chat lotto, so I bet 0.01 on yellow, and hit the 12x. Thats the only time I actually won something on yellow.
excited gonna be running pool with my fav color haha green hates me i got high hopes for yellow though :-)
Activity: 602
well you lose some, you win some
Activity: 672
ouch damn  Sad
legendary
The regular pool round 60 bet 0.252BTC and hit x0.4. No bonus prize was won.

Payout tx 9b7cad5dccb4ebdbe19d8bc6220d90af2ff21ecfecfaa74101104a60f2776631
Allright, how does this thing in a couple hours work (the stress test) where do I send and how much of the winnings will I get. What's the current balance? Please answer before I send a bet.

ADDY TO SEND TO - 1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh

YOUR SHARE OF WINNINGS IS PROPORTIONAL TO AMOUNT YOU SEND IN!  

CURRENT BALANCE - 0.07+  
check it here - https://blockchain.info/address/1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh (keep in mind some of whats in balance is extra fee funds)

not quite sure about "stress test", im assuming checkin for lag & making sure the site is running properly
The pool is waaay too small to have a chance. I myself could match that 20x and win easily. Its not worth it, because even with a small fraction of my hodlings in BTC, I could outmatch that, without having to share it. Sorry, I'll pass.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Allright, how does this thing in a couple hours work (the stress test) where do I send and how much of the winnings will I get. What's the current balance? Please answer before I send a bet.

ADDY TO SEND TO - 1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh

YOUR SHARE OF WINNINGS IS PROPORTIONAL TO AMOUNT YOU SEND IN!  

CURRENT BALANCE - 0.07+  
check it here - https://blockchain.info/address/1LBregs3t4goLpvBghbJbFLoyt1rPL3jJh (keep in mind some of whats in balance is extra fee funds)

not quite sure about "stress test", im assuming checkin for lag & making sure the site is running properly
guys plese join the POOL now , we can win together in this.

its small amount only with 0.0005 you can have 1 share in this pool.

and dont forget join lucky.bit tonight , big prize waiting there

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dont askt to send 0.0005 it only make stress for sting.

each share is 0.0005 now set by sting himself....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

dont askt to send 0.0005 it only make stress for sting.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
The multi-bet pools are now closed in preparation for...

!! Stress test CRAZY HOUR !!

Crazy fact #3: High-rollers rewarded

We'll take the list of the largest bets played on each game during that hour, and select randomly a winner among them, for each game. Each of these 3 winners (one for green, one for yellow and one for red) will receive a "high roller bonus" of 0.5BTC!
Of course, if there is a single bet that is the highest for a game, it is sure to win the prize!  

(well possible on green, but less likely on yellow and especially on red as more people are able to bet 0.05).

The regular pool is now open for Crazy Hour pool betting! (Read the topic OP for full info)

Im in for 0.025 LETS GO POOL!!!!

If I join you might lose! I have a bad experience:)))
i will join soon Girl  Grin
hohohoho i have 100% winning record in Sting pool , NEVER LOSE !
maybe only 15-18 times i follow this pool but still that a nice record 

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

We'll take the list of the largest bets played on each game during that hour, and select randomly a winner among them, for each game. Each of these 3 winners (one for green, one for yellow and one for red) will receive a "high roller bonus" of 0.5BTC!
Of course, if there is a single bet that is the highest for a game, it is sure to win the prize!  

(well possible on green, but less likely on yellow and especially on red as more people are able to bet 0.05).

The regular pool is now open for Crazy Hour pool betting! (Read the topic OP for full info)

i will join soon Girl  Grin
hohohoho i have 100% winning record in Sting pool , NEVER LOSE !
maybe only 15-18 times i follow this pool but still that a nice record 

Pages:
Jump to: