Pages:
Author

Topic: The man with no identity - page 2. (Read 3622 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
December 29, 2012, 03:20:41 PM
You can be rest assured, that your conversation with your boyfriend last night on the phone will never be listened to by an NSA agent, and even if it was, they will be bored to death by it, and furthermore, from your point of view, you'll never meet the NSA agent in real life, so you have no need to be embarrassed by it.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide, eh?

I'm quite confident that anything I've ever said or done would likely not be of any interest to the scanning algorithms of the NSA. And even if that were the case, if I were to choose to have someone listen to a conversation I had, I'd rather it was some anonymous person in a basement in a desert in Utah whom I will never meet, rather than any friends, family or neighbors or business associates that were not privy to the original conversation. I stand by what I said. And I'm sure that goes for most people, excluding the paranoid delusional types, which are a dime a dozen in this forum.
I'd rather not have anyone listen in on any conversations. Even a computer.

But technology is obviously inevitable. Given that, you're likely to suffer more embarrassment, persecution, fouled relationships, business problems and neighborhood gossip because of technology enabled spying and media leaks (already here and/or coming soon) than you ever will from an NSA operation.

Technology is inevitable. It's use is not. Only the NSA has reason to spy on everyone.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2012, 03:10:28 PM
You can be rest assured, that your conversation with your boyfriend last night on the phone will never be listened to by an NSA agent, and even if it was, they will be bored to death by it, and furthermore, from your point of view, you'll never meet the NSA agent in real life, so you have no need to be embarrassed by it.

I'm quite confident that anything I've ever said or done would likely not be of any interest to the scanning algorithms of the NSA. And even if that were the case, if I were to choose to have someone listen to a conversation I had, I'd rather it was some anonymous person in a basement in a desert in Utah whom I will never meet, rather than any friends, family or neighbors or business associates that were not privy to the original conversation. I stand by what I said. And I'm sure that goes for most people, excluding the paranoid delusional types, which are a dime a dozen in this forum.

But technology is obviously inevitable. Given that, you're likely to suffer more embarrassment, persecution, fouled relationships, business problems and neighborhood gossip because of technology enabled spying and media leaks (already here and/or coming soon) than you ever will from an NSA operation.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
December 29, 2012, 02:41:56 PM
Everyone knows that the guy's real name is Dick Whitman.
December 29, 2012, 02:25:37 PM

Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
December 29, 2012, 02:12:55 PM
I poop with the door shut.
December 29, 2012, 02:12:40 PM

December 29, 2012, 02:08:08 PM

December 29, 2012, 02:05:55 PM
Never comitted a real crime (that we know of) and yet he gets sent to Prison along with the violent offenders, rapist, and pedo's.

Have you heard about how in early 2000's Congress shot down a proposal by the NSA to create a super computer the size of a small town that would automatically record every phone call, txt message, and internet activitity of the ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB, as well as decrypting passwords and secret codes.

Well guess what, "http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/03/16/nsas-new-data-center-and-ultra-fast-supercomputer-aim-to-crack-worlds-strongest-crypto/"

They built it anyways. And it's even bigger than originally planned.

Privacy is entirely gone. Wiretapping laws are gone. So is reasonable suspicion and guilty until proven innocent.

There was a thread about this. That's not what is taking away your privacy. You might want to learn how it works. As it turns out, what is and will take away your privacy in the future is technology in the hands of your neighbors, and businesses engaged in media.

legendary
Activity: 1031
December 29, 2012, 07:05:14 AM
I'm not exaggerating, in 12 states now it is a FELONY to film a police officer in broad daylight while on duty. People have already been sent to prison for that.

That was recently overturned by the USSC. Filming police officers in performance of their duty is now protected freedom of speech in all states.

Under that ruling and thanks to the Supreme Court’s refusal to weigh in this week, last year’s decision to not allow the enforcement of that law will stand, essentially making it for once-and-for-all perfectly legal at the highest level to tape record cops on the job.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 04, 2012, 08:09:04 PM
Never comitted a real crime (that we know of) and yet he gets sent to Prison along with the violent offenders, rapist, and pedo's.

Have you heard about how in early 2000's Congress shot down a proposal by the NSA to create a super computer the size of a small town that would automatically record every phone call, txt message, and internet activitity of the ENTIRE WORLD WIDE WEB, as well as decrypting passwords and secret codes.

Well guess what, "http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/03/16/nsas-new-data-center-and-ultra-fast-supercomputer-aim-to-crack-worlds-strongest-crypto/"

They built it anyways. And it's even bigger than originally planned.

Privacy is entirely gone. Wiretapping laws are gone. So is reasonable suspicion and guilty until proven innocent.

I'm not exaggerating, in 12 states now it is a FELONY to film a police officer in broad daylight while on duty. People have already been sent to prison for that.

All I'm saying is I don't blame anyone for wanting to ditch their identity.

As citizens supposedly living in a "free society" we should have the option to not carry our identity on us at all times, and not be forced to get assocaited with it when we don't want too.

You may believe this opens the door for too many crimes, but I ask - when you see the crimes committed by our Government, Congress, and the wealthy who bribe them, does it even come close
in issues of morality?

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
October 04, 2012, 07:46:42 PM
But he must have something to hide bigger than a wallet theft.

A(n) (ex-)wife and 3 kids, maybe? Wink

that he killed?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
October 04, 2012, 06:19:33 PM
But he must have something to hide bigger than a wallet theft.

A(n) (ex-)wife and 3 kids, maybe? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
October 04, 2012, 06:06:14 PM
How do we know who is the victim then, maybe the guy that is in prison now is the actual victim, and the guy
on the outside is actually the imposter. Kinda like the movie faceoff.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
October 04, 2012, 04:09:15 PM
If no identity means not knowing who you are and what you want, I guess that many are in this condition.
October 04, 2012, 03:55:16 PM
I was kidding about him being a killer. But he must have something to hide bigger than a wallet theft. A spy maybe?

you started it.. he is a killer!  spy? a spy would never get caught.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
October 04, 2012, 09:51:05 AM
I was kidding about him being a killer. But he must have something to hide bigger than a wallet theft. A spy maybe?
October 03, 2012, 07:12:10 PM

He didn't kill anyone.

How do you know?  Grin Grin Grin

Because I read the article...but I suppose there is the chance that this man could have taken a life at some point and the FBI is none the wiser Tongue

lies all lies!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2012, 05:04:29 PM

He didn't kill anyone.

Because I read the article...but I suppose there is the chance that this man could have taken a life at some point and the FBI is none the wiser Tongue
October 03, 2012, 04:09:32 PM

He didn't kill anyone.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2012, 03:51:50 PM
A perfect spokesperson for bitcoin. lol  No, we should find out who he killed 23 years ago first.

He didn't kill anyone..he broke into the guy's car 22 years ago and stole his wallet...
Pages:
Jump to: