Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 53. (Read 21003 times)

ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 05:55:33 PM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by recovered, but yes it has also some good days. But we are actually far from the really good market values. While the market capitalization does not exceed 350 billion, the market will not be fully recovered in my opinion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 05:42:02 PM
I can’t say that market is fully recovered  now. It is only on a way to gain it’s lost position. We are not yet reach December 2017 numbers..
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
Month of June possibly another beginning of pumping days so I figure this market will recuperate gradually however doubtlessly and influence a bull to advertise once more. In the event that bitcoin hits $8k this month anticipate that the cost will keep on pumping until the point when it backs to $10k level and ideally individuals won't take benefit e without a doubt the market yesterday diminished. so for the present ascent, it can be said in regards to its recuperation. so with the nearness of this expansion could be an entirely decent change to reestablish the cost and make it a more detailed and much-enhanced improvement in the future.asily.
Yes, but I hope it will continue to the highest prices or surpass in order to earned good profits, this bear trend is our advantage to buy more, so it's not too late for now in able not to regrets when prices back soon.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 05:25:30 PM
Month of June possibly another beginning of pumping days so I figure this market will recuperate gradually however doubtlessly and influence a bull to advertise once more. In the event that bitcoin hits $8k this month anticipate that the cost will keep on pumping until the point when it backs to $10k level and ideally individuals won't take benefit e without a doubt the market yesterday diminished. so for the present ascent, it can be said in regards to its recuperation. so with the nearness of this expansion could be an entirely decent change to reestablish the cost and make it a more detailed and much-enhanced improvement in the future.asily.
Activity: 33
July 09, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
June will only mark a new beginning to the green we are hoping to see soon. We still need some positive news for the market to fully recover. Let's keep watching to see how it all plays out.
Activity: 448
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 09, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
In July, the market does not look very good. I think that this will change, but many community members start to panic and leave the crypt.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
July 09, 2018, 04:29:52 PM
Indeed, the market looks much better,, though this does not mean it can't get worse, because it can but hopefully it will keep recovering.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
July 09, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
I don't think markets have recovered at all, there's still a very real chance we'll tumble back down to below 230 billion imo, there's still morons out there buying EOS and other overhyped crap, so until those people stop fueling pump and dumps the market isn't going anywhere positive
Activity: 106
July 09, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
Well, in general the market hasn't recovered yet, as others have said, it is red most of the time and rises are uncommon these days, but I think a time when the price rises will come by the end of the year or maybe a little later.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 09, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
I think so, but better wait for other news regarding market. Personally I started to buy bottom and I am waiting for rebounce or even big movement. At the same time I assume that BTC price can easily drop lower and it is essential to have free cash just in case
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 04:16:34 PM
I think this topic is interesting, we're having a solid recovery, even by the time we live
Activity: 336
July 09, 2018, 04:12:37 PM
I think that by results of one day it is not necessary to make vysnovki that the market is recovering. While it's too early to be happy, you have to wait and hope for the best Wink
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
July 09, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
We have seen such upward trends before. I hope this will be a lot nicer. But I think that we need to be careful.
Activity: 158
July 09, 2018, 04:07:28 PM
We need to wait at least until the end of the year I think. This summer will be very hard for us traders, market will have ups and downs, but not going up or down in full strength.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
It is pleasing to see the revival of the markets again. I hope we see a big rise and the price of both bitcoins and altcoins increases.
The prices have been low for a long time, and moralize has disappeared Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
July 09, 2018, 03:59:50 PM
There is no recovery at the moment. We are in stable low figures.
Already I believe since March it is +10% in next few day -10% and like that again and again.
Everything just stopped, no recover since January...
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 09, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
I think the market has not fully recovered well because the current rise is still at high risk the price will fall again because in June the price started to rise just a few days after that the price dropped very deep also in early July. prices are rising but risks are still like June, prices could go down very quickly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 09, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
In my opinion market is not recovered,becose its not stable at this moment need to wait more time for withdraw ur funds.I think this is good time to invest in crypto for low price and sale when market come up in green!
Activity: 504
July 09, 2018, 03:41:44 PM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

Definitely after severe bearish trend market will go towards bullish trend.Shortcut investors are very panic and selling their investment a lot,thats why market is down but hopefully it will recover soon as this is not for permanent.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
July 09, 2018, 03:39:55 PM
I don't think coin market recovered yet still we are in a recession period or panic wait , everyone is watching for next move ? what will happen some positive opinion and some negative opinion . hope we are moving to the good analysis .
Pages:
Jump to: