Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is green today from 3.1 to 3.7K BTC, will bull reconnect? - page 4. (Read 784 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Im hoping that the remaining days of 2018 will be bullish. Btc will go 6000$ and eth will regain the second spot and the price will be back at 300$ before the year ends.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Yes, it may be the pullback in the downtrend. The beginning of an uptrend can be considered only when the BTC price breakouts 6K+ consolidation levels.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
looks like another bull trap which is not rare recently
of cource it can be a trend change but it's too early to be sure
we should wait a little for confirmation
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I had seen the best green today, from 3K to 3.7 price of BTC market is moving up as well with the altcoins. Will the bull ready to run? Or trying to give signs that it is already ripe to go up? What is your thought?

Even if this is the beginning of what will be a transition to a bullish market, it's not going to be without some hiccups, there will still be big price drops occurring from time to time and so it's not a simple case of put in money and ride out the wave to the top.

Well said, it would be a foolish think to thing the next Bitcoin growth would be a linear growth. To be sincere it is a good feeling seen green allover the space because the feeling and the much awaited  recovery seems to have begin, for me if we go above $4k and sustain this I think we have seen the worst and expect the price to do a steady growth until the hype of halving kicks in
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
I had seen the best green today, from 3K to 3.7 price of BTC market is moving up as well with the altcoins. Will the bull ready to run? Or trying to give signs that it is already ripe to go up? What is your thought?

Even if this is the beginning of what will be a transition to a bullish market, it's not going to be without some hiccups, there will still be big price drops occurring from time to time and so it's not a simple case of put in money and ride out the wave to the top.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: