Pages:
Author

Topic: The market starts looking real nice in Q2, 2019 - page 6. (Read 1222 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
If we compared Q1 2019 with Q2 2019, yup Q2 is looking better rather than Q1, but this is still beginning of Q2, we don't know what will happen in a near time. I just hoping market will stand & recovering day by day, bring Altcoins more valuable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
On few occasions In the year 2018 too we saw upwards movement of cryptocurrency price .  Many members including myself were very much excited and happy with upward trends.  But within days again the market was in the grip of bears. 
I wish bulls to win the race this year.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This year is definitely better than the previous one. Crypto spring came on time and players with good money entered the market.

Last year was the worst I've ever experienced since knowing Crypto since 2014, now the market looks good and promising so I'm sure that 2019 can recover.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
I'm following a few people who still think we will see a massive pullback and one last sell off wick.  I personally believe bitcoin will never go under 4k again.  I'm guessing btc will reach 10k within a couple of months.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The good thing is as a calendar year the 2019 looks as a whole much better than 2018. Not that 2018 was always a bad year anyway but because 2019 started off with increases towards 4200 right away, it didn't break it until recently but it was at least working towards it, 2018 didn't see anything positive like that in between all those bad beats.

This year we are seeing some increases and hopefully the increases will continue but even if it doesn't I am fine with the price constantly working to break upwards, even if it fails it just shows how it is trying. We should not forget that even if it "tries" to be higher that is better than going down, as long as the price stays above 5 thousand I am fine with not breaking 6 thousand but it looks like it will break that price as well eventually this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
slowly, market conditions began to improve. bitcoin began to crawl up even though it was not significant. and altcoin also moved up slowly. it might take time for all crypto to return to the highest peak. it can happen at any time without predictability. however, at present the market conditions are more profitable and improving due to an increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
The second quarter of 2019 looks much better than the whole of last year and the first quarter of 2019. It seems that the market is really returning to growth, the volumes of trading on crypto exchanges are increasing, the number of users of exchanges, crypto wallets and services related to cryptocurrencies is growing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now keep moving upward which seems good because it may lead to good and higher income. Maybe more people are now conducting their investment and trading which is now good because of uprising price. In addition to that, we are now hoping for better price in the next 2 quarters and right now I have done converting my fiat into cryptocurrency and maybe I will also conduct my own trading. Trading and investing seems good to do right now and it seems I can make good income right now. Most of my friend also conducting their own investment and they have been using different exchange to do their investment. And, I also recommend to them to use Darb Finance which is a good exchange where you can easily convert your fiat into crypto and vice versa. I have been using darb finance in doing trading and seems my portfolio already become good because I can easily trade and convert all my crypto and the good thing is you can secure your funds by using this exchange. Lastly, I am pretty sure in the next 2 quarters the price of bitcoin will totally goes to moon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Well there had been predictions made my some experienced crypto analysts about the rise of the marketcap in the second quarter of this year but i think this has already started in the latter part of the first quarter. With this trend then i am sure we are poised for further increase in the marketcap.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Hi guys,
The cryptocurrency market has added over $80 billion within the last 100 days, which is probably from January to date. The cryptocurrency market capitalization hits the bottom at $100 billion during the recent massive market crash. Do you guys think we are going to the moon this year also or we have a long way to go before reaching the moon once more - that is it'll probably happen in the next 4-5 years?

It is expected since throughout the first quarter the bearish trend seems to have ended.  People and speculators were more of bullish sentiment and most of the fundamental informations that were flowing into the market was positive informations. I expected more gains in days and months to come as we move close to 2020 when in may bitcoin halving will commence and the supplies of bitcoin from mining is going to drastically reducing to almost half.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
Maybe in 2019 the Bitcoin market situation will change to a sustainable price increase, because the market has been dying in 2018, so I hope this year the market will rise again.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
This month will give you lots of trust and confidence about the development of the Crypto currencies in this year from the starting of this month will give a huge development from the statistic of Bitcoin so there will be e a chances of making a Huge Bull Run is available right now in this market and I am hoping to it.
I hope this time will be the beginning for the market to again show its positive trend. we have long been in a bearish market during 2018. of course this has become an opportunity for investors to return

Haven't you noticed that the price has been posting weeks of positive gains? So technically, we are already in a positive trend.

Investors are slowly getting back to the market and we could even see the price going as high as $6k, so we need to say relax at this point and no need to take profit. Just continue to hold because the market really looks very promising in the next couple of weeks.

This year is definitely better than the previous one. Crypto spring came on time and players with good money entered the market.

We really started this year on the right foot. From the last lows we got, we are just a hundred dollars more to it see going like x2. Last bottom was $3100-$3200 if we can go as high as $6200-$6400 in this rally then we are going to back to the price prior to the BCH and BSV hash wars that really affected us.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This month will give you lots of trust and confidence about the development of the Crypto currencies in this year from the starting of this month will give a huge development from the statistic of Bitcoin so there will be e a chances of making a Huge Bull Run is available right now in this market and I am hoping to it.
I hope this time will be the beginning for the market to again show its positive trend. we have long been in a bearish market during 2018. of course this has become an opportunity for investors to return
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
The market has changed, but do not indulge in euphoria and wait for the furious growth of bitcoin in the coming months as it was in 2017, you can very much burn yourself. The month of April is still profitable, but do not forget to set stop losses to limit your losses.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
You are right, entering Q2 the crypto market movement is very good, and it looks like it will continue and at the end of the year the market will likely be like 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I think that in the future there is still resistance to penetrate, around the area of ​​$ 5500 for bitcoin, there is a lot of hope when the market starts to grow and the upward trend occurs, and I am sure there will be many investors who return
I usually follow up with the top ten cryptocurrencies analysis on Cointelegraph.com and based on the last analysis they have made, it’s likely that the price is going to go up, but we never know when it’s going to be. But, sometimes these analysis, even the ones from experts doesn’t really happen most of the times. So, let’s just keep watching, and the price has been at $5,245 quite for a while now.

Moreover, the market has really started doing fine and I hope it continues just like that. I don’t know how it’s going to be by the time the year ends, I really want the bull run to kick off. I have invested for a long time and I have been expecting the market to increase in price, instead I have been seeing only downturns till recently that everything has started to change.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
It's true, this year is better than the market that we had last year. But, don't be too complacent with the current market situation. Always be ready for the things that can possibly happen, take note that the market is volatile, anything can happen at anytime.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
The market recovering is an inevitable thing to happen, with the gradual price increase we are seeing we can confirm that the crypto market is poised for another rally back above 10,000$. With the us having a extended bearish market which is more than a year (16 months and counting ...) a lot of people who are selling have exhausted all their position and what we have now is a market full of hodlers not wanting to short their position. This thing alone would only tell us that hodlers have positioned themselves for the upcoming rally.
Pages:
Jump to: