Pages:
Author

Topic: The market will come back bigger again - page 4. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
March 17, 2023, 11:26:54 AM
In every market downfall, investors are either excited, frustrated, or anxious. Some people would try to pull out their investment  from exchanges and wallets, while some cannot stand still and wait for the market price to go up again. We've seen such instances before and the market always manage to climb back. It is just that we are still facing problems which contributed to the market crash months ago.Given that there are sudden positive changes with the market price but I doubt that this is already the start of bullish season. And this is why there are investors who are looking forward with the market price increase because profit will be assured on their end.

investors are ready to take risks when the market price drops, they are just waiting for the market to improve unless they are investors holding trash coins.
Investors always look for deep markets and they never miss a deep market opportunity. We got a big opportunity to invest after the ATH of 2017 when there was a big correction in the market but many of us missed it.  We were disappointed by the subsequent ATH. When the price of Bitcoin went from $3200 to $68,000. Current deep market is another big opportunity for us where we can invest for long time and earn big profit at next ATH. The market will once again will come back bigger and it is going to happen very soon.
Activity: 219
Merit: 12
March 17, 2023, 06:47:58 AM
I've learned my mistake in last bear market, everything feels so cold that we all thought it's over for crypto market, and when covid came in 2020 it even add more to the pressure, but today things have slightly changed because now, most investors have learned that no matter the situation crypto always grow back up, what we got to keep doing now is buying the good coins and tokens, 2024 will be a splendid year.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
March 17, 2023, 03:37:08 AM
but we must wait for a long time, about few year to grow not like it will up after dump.
And some people might give up because dont have money left, or they not patience to wait and stop there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 17, 2023, 03:35:46 AM
Hello guys,
With this ordeal going on it seems much-lost faith and bailed as if the whole market is going to vanish. This kind of thing happens more often in the stock market with inside trading, embezzlement, etc. In reality, it’s a perfect time to get in with everything dropping so low. It will come back and come back bigger than ever after this dies down and there will be improvements to hopefully prevent this from happening again. So do not lose hope and know that the bad time will inevitably pass, and you may not be able to make up for this opportunity again. Just my opinion.

I agree with your opinion when the price falls, that's the best time to buy it again at a discounted price. I'm sure the bad times will pass and it will definitely return to normal. When will we buy everything at a discounted price?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 17, 2023, 02:58:38 AM
maybe your opinion can be considered, but a person's mentality when facing a situation like this may not be strong, they think that this is the end, I also believe that bad things will pass and don't last forever but to face it is not easy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 17, 2023, 02:07:28 AM
I believe there is still a chance for the crypto market to be victorious again, the crypto market cannot be guessed easily, because there are many factors that affect the ups and downs of crypto prices, but if you look at the last 3 months, the market has started to improve again, even BTC already touched 25,000$ and can still go up
It seems that FOMO is spreading quickly, the excitement will be worth the price to reflect the excitement before profits.
We have a gloomy 2022 and many new flourishes 2023, low-quality products are eliminated and replaced with new fields that create curiosity for investors. Currently, some keys I have come across are commercial like CBDCs, ZK, WEB3, AI,... anyway, what we need to do with the investment plan is calm Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
March 17, 2023, 12:33:47 AM
Hello guys,
With this ordeal going on it seems much-lost faith and bailed as if the whole market is going to vanish. This kind of thing happens more often in the stock market with inside trading, embezzlement, etc. In reality, it’s a perfect time to get in with everything dropping so low. It will come back and come back bigger than ever after this dies down and there will be improvements to hopefully prevent this from happening again. So do not lose hope and know that the bad time will inevitably pass, and you may not be able to make up for this opportunity again. Just my opinion.

The market has its cycle so it's normal for some to doubt if the market is still going to come back, I mean if you didn't have funds to sustain your lifestyle you’re easily going to crumble and sell that investment of yours especially when you see the market price keeps on going down slowly. One of the secrets is to have liquidated funds so that you still have enough when the bear market comes, you shouldn't really invest it all in cryptocurrency in the first place because it obviously has its risk and could end up losing a lot, but if you just invest a small percentage you could easily survive bear market until the bull run and earn a big profit because you still have a lot of funds.

I mean you could if you have diamond hands, but at some point, you’re going to need to take your profit not just hold forever, don’t be greedy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
March 17, 2023, 12:22:49 AM
I believe there is still a chance for the crypto market to be victorious again, the crypto market cannot be guessed easily, because there are many factors that affect the ups and downs of crypto prices, but if you look at the last 3 months, the market has started to improve again, even BTC already touched 25,000$ and can still go up
Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
March 16, 2023, 11:32:32 PM
Actually This is not new sight to see since not everytime we can see all pump happening in the market and dumps like this is normal so I think we need to stay cool around then don't get panic since if we freak out then tell that the whole market will die then we cannot earn with this but rather for sure we lose our money due to fud you encounter. The only thing we need at the moment is patience since for sure there's end point on this bearish season we see at the moment.

I agree patience is the key in a bear market, those people who want to get a profit fast do not last long in a bear market. Its hard for some people to not panic when they see the market drop more than 20% in a day. Holding long term maybe the answer that we looking for in this bear market because when we buy we just need to leave it in our personal wallet and come back when the bull market start.

The crypto market has been known for its volatility, with prices fluctuating rapidly and often unpredictably. Despite this, it has grown substantially over the years and has become increasingly mainstream, with more businesses and institutions accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment or investment.

While there have been periods of significant growth followed by sharp drops in the crypto market, it has historically bounced back and reached new highs. However, it is important to remember that investing in crypto carries risks and that past performance is not a guarantee of future success. The future of the crypto market will depend on various factors, such as regulatory developments, adoption rates, and technological advancements, which are difficult to predict.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 16, 2023, 11:18:55 PM
Actually This is not new sight to see since not everytime we can see all pump happening in the market and dumps like this is normal so I think we need to stay cool around then don't get panic since if we freak out then tell that the whole market will die then we cannot earn with this but rather for sure we lose our money due to fud you encounter. The only thing we need at the moment is patience since for sure there's end point on this bearish season we see at the moment.

I agree patience is the key in a bear market, those people who want to get a profit fast do not last long in a bear market. Its hard for some people to not panic when they see the market drop more than 20% in a day. Holding long term maybe the answer that we looking for in this bear market because when we buy we just need to leave it in our personal wallet and come back when the bull market start.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 16, 2023, 11:08:10 PM
I think people need to be careful in this bull run, especially since the market seems to have bottomed and we are getting out of the bear market. I see some people trying to shill Zombie projects, we have many of them now, these projects are not coming back and smart money have made their money and move, occasionally they might pump but just once in a while, look for new projects and DCA into them, this is where money is and I believe L2 projects are some of them, forget the Mcap, just look at the performances of most of these L1 in the last bull run, crazy valuation and people still buy into them. This coming bull run not everyone will make money, I am very sure because what worked yesterday will might not work today
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
March 16, 2023, 10:18:42 PM
True, however, experience is very important in investing and the more experience, the better,
be it a bearish or bullish market a trader must know what needs to be done,
because if not then what happens is you lose assets and losses.
The market will recover in a more significant way, but it's about time. Undoubtedly not now, but sooner rather than later, we would start to see bull indications. Errors are inevitable and happen frequently, but some are designed to be avoided because of the potential harm they could do to a trader who has already made significant blunders. They face punishment if they suffer losses or a dump. Experience is the finest teacher, according to an adage, because it helps one fully understand what they are doing. The volatility of the market places cryptocurrency at a considerable risk.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
https://gptverse.art/
March 16, 2023, 03:10:04 PM
Activity: 1022
February 05, 2023, 02:21:26 AM
Hello guys,
with market conditions like that we shouldn't need to worry and panic, for some people with bad market conditions is an opportunity to continue to add assets to their wallet, they will buy at a low value and sell when market conditions improve

That's how investors are, specially those who haven't had experience,

a. they are afraid of bearish market, when they should be adding more assets
b. they sell off and never comeback, or at least they are going back when we are in a bull run and price assets when they are already making a run.

So that is very wrong, we should accumulate when the price is low and that only happens in a bear market. And then sell it off to get a huge profit during a bull run and all time high.

minimal experience in investing will make things even more chaotic as you mentioned. the market is experiencing prolonged bearish will make many traders lose Assets if they do not understand it. even though it is an opportunity to continue to collect assets in the wallet and take profits when the market is normal
Listen up bud, investing without much experience can be a real mess, especially when the market's all bearish and everyone's freaking out. But hey, that doesn't mean you can't learn and grow from it. See, a bear market is like a big sale. You can scoop up some sweet deals and hold onto them until the market picks back up. Just don't go all in on something you don't fully understand, alright? And remember, slow and steady wins the race.

Of course, what you say is very true. Without having sufficient experience to make an investment, everything will be fatal and it is possible to lose your capital. especially with market conditions that do not support profit. I think what you said is a piece of advice
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
February 05, 2023, 01:16:33 AM
Hello guys,
with market conditions like that we shouldn't need to worry and panic, for some people with bad market conditions is an opportunity to continue to add assets to their wallet, they will buy at a low value and sell when market conditions improve

b. they sell off and never comeback, or at least they are going back when we are in a bull run and price assets when they are already making a run.

So that is very wrong, we should accumulate when the price is low and that only happens in a bear market. And then sell it off to get a huge profit during a bull run and all time high.

minimal experience in investing will make things even more chaotic as you mentioned. the market is experiencing prolonged bearish will make many traders lose Assets if they do not understand it. even though it is an opportunity to continue to collect assets in the wallet and take profits when the market is normal
True, however, experience is very important in investing and the more experience, the better,
be it a bearish or bullish market a trader must know what needs to be done,
because if not then what happens is you lose assets and losses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 216
Rollbit.com
February 04, 2023, 10:18:43 PM
You made this post quite a long time ago, and now your last words have come true, because now the price of crypto is increasing, and surely those who have delayed buying will regret today for not buying when the market was down. so it is true that there is a chance
we should not waste such a good opportunity.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
February 04, 2023, 09:35:03 AM
Hello guys,

Yeah, you got it man! It's totally understandable that starting out with investing can be super overwhelming, especially when the market is going through a rough patch. Trust me, I've seen it happen to the best of us. But here's the thing, it's always a good idea to educate yourself and have a good understanding of what you're getting into before putting your hard earned dough on the line. That being said, it can be tempting to try and make quick profits during a bearish market, but that's not always the smartest move. In my opinion, it's better to be patient, hold onto your assets, and wait for a more favorable market to sell and make a profit. Just remember, slow and steady wins the race!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 04, 2023, 09:10:29 AM
Hello guys,
 This kind of thing happens more often in the stock market with inside trading, embezzlement, etc. In reality, it’s a perfect time to get in with everything dropping so low. It will come back and come back bigger than ever after this dies down and there will be improvements to hopefully prevent this from happening again. So do not lose hope and know that the bad time will inevitably pass, and you may not be able to make up for this opportunity again. Just my opinion.
There will be always some fear going around in their feelings especially if they are not experienced enough with that kind of situations. Their mentality and emotions are not well-built enough to think about the whole situation so they don't get trapped into the same hole over and over. Sure, the market will be come back again sooner or later. But the main problem for many people have is how they maintain the emotions during bear market.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
February 04, 2023, 08:49:10 AM
Hello guys,

Listen up bud, investing without much experience can be a real mess, especially when the market's all bearish and everyone's freaking out. But hey, that doesn't mean you can't learn and grow from it. See, a bear market is like a big sale. You can scoop up some sweet deals and hold onto them until the market picks back up. Just don't go all in on something you don't fully understand, alright? And remember, slow and steady wins the race.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 555
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
February 04, 2023, 06:38:08 AM
Market is still preferable to buy now. Price will be rising continuously and we will not be able to buy bug amount after some days. It is really good time to take this golden opportunity to fill our bags for best return in near future. I'm so confident that we will not regret if we invest at the current market price.
I noticed that the current market conditions make it impossible to invest in the long term, the market is not stable I think, to avoid prolonged risks I myself am currently using the short term method by investing in altcoins
Huh? But why when the market is still in the recovery phase. Anyone who wants to invest can still catch up but if you are committed to invest for the long term then any price will always be ideal for you to invest because the future price will always be higher than the current one that we see.

The market is also getting stable right now and even if it isn't, that shouldn't be seen as a disadvantage. If not because of volatility do you think you can be able to sell at highs and buy at lows? Fine, if you are into shorter terms. Many alts aren't good for long-term hold anyway. BTC is still the best because it can work for both short and long term.
I completely understand your perspective. Long-term investing is a wise choice, and you're correct that the price will always be greater than it is now. However, I do believe it's crucial to consider emotions as well, since it may be difficult for long-term investors to observe market fluctuations without becoming disheartened. After buying, seeing a price decline may undoubtedly be frustrating and disappointing, which may result in selling.

However, it's crucial to keep in mind that the market is just that—a market. There will undoubtedly be ups and downs, but as a long-term holder, you should be committed to the endeavor. Hold on tight and let the market take care of itself if you have faith in the project you invested in and its potential for development. Although the journey may be challenging, the payoff could be worthwhile in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: