Pages:
Author

Topic: -- The Masses are Coming! The Masses are Coming! DON'T sell. - page 5. (Read 4459 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Sort of a Long-winded write up, but I did read it.  What's your take on Ixcoin, and that other one that put them in league with LTC, BTC.  I'm not really familiar with those, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
A month ago before Bitcoin started its huge surge I said Bitcoin would be worth more than gold in under 12 months and I was laughed at and called crazy.

4 months ago I said Bitcoin's ETF license was a done deal and I was called insane.  

6 months ago I said within 12 months we would see the beginning of a crypto coin revolution where Bitcoin would sky rocket past $1,000 and the masses would come in and billions of dollars would create a massive run on all the current alt coins and due to a [temporary] supply shortage we would see the biggest investment boom since the Internet tech boom of the 90's and a bigger price bubble than even the Internet stock bubble on the 1990's.

The coming Crypto Revolution: http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=the_coming_crypto_currency_revolution;

And so far I have been right on and on the contrary, everything has moved even faster than even I predicted.

What's making me sad is that I'm seeing people on various exchanges selling their alt coins excited about making a triple or quadruple.

What, are you people insane!!!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity - there will never, ever be anything this easy and this explosive and easy for everyone on the planet [rich and poor alike] to get into ever again in our entire lifetime!

The problem is that most people in this right now are early adopter techies and not investors.  And so most of you guys have never experienced this sort of thing personally and you have no clue what's really going on and the foaming at the mouth investment madness that's about to come.

Here's what's really going on!

Bitcoin hitting $1,000 [combined with the closure of Silk Road] has brought it positive massive global media attention and has lent it vast global credibility which was not possible just weeks ago.

This in turn has caused a very large influx of new investors to come in, and this is the first wave of non-techie adopters of crypto currencies.

Since most people don't have $100,000 to risk in cryptos they see little point in putting $1,000 in order to buy a little more than 1 Bitcoin so most new entrants are now looking at the relatively few alt coins (100 alts compared to tens of thousands of stocks) and they each take their best guess and invest in what they believe will be the next Bitcoin 2.0.

Most probably don't have more than $1,000 to invest and many even less, but unlike the tech and Internet stock boom of the 90's, this is now a global phenomenon and anyone with a few fiats a smart phone and an Internet connection can now speculate on their favorite crypto coin and this is the biggest reason this crypto mania, which I called 6 months ago, will dwarf the Internet stock bubble, the whole planet, rich and poor alike will chase and invest in less than 100 crypto coins!

The combined cumulative speculative investments of every person on the planet, with some spare change and an appetite for risk, will quickly build up to a massive multi billion dollar tsunami - in just a matter of months.  And this is before the massive Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, IRA's, etc.,  get in via the Bitcoin ETF.

This has now begun and what appears like a huge 300% quick profit to many is really just the beginning and with each passing week this investment Tsunami will continue to build momentum, speed and power and soon we will see some cryptos double on a weekly basis, with some (the ones favored by most people based on simple things like the name or similarities to Bitcoin and not what most believe to be important, like services and features) going up more than 100 fold in the coming months and a select few going up 500 fold and later next year, even 1,000 fold (100,000%) and more.

These are the exact kind of events, outcomes and price spikes I predicted 6 months ago when I first found out about Bitcoin and now most can see it's possible but too many people are selling thinking this is a common pump and dump.  

DO NOT SELL!  

If you sell you will sit on your worthless fiat waiting for a re-entry point and it will never come so DON'T SELL!

Those of you that know me know that I sold all my alts months ago and put all of my 65 Bitcoins in one coin only and that was ixCoin because I believe major investors (VC's and hedge funds) will see it as the most probable Bitcoin 2.0 due to its many identical similarities to Bitcoin and higher liquidity.

And I predicted weeks ago (when ixCoin was at ~$.02, that ixCoin will hit ~$10 in the next 30-90 days.

The coins you buy and hold are your choice but just do NOT sell.  This is only the beginning and this surge in crypto price will continue and with each passing week it will only accelerate more and more and other huge Bitcoin catalysts like the coming ETF will only fan the flames even more.

If you sold buy back in and hold, hold and hold some more and you will get life changing money very soon - in the coming 3-12 months and 30-90 days for ixCoin.

Today's price on some popular coins are:  BTC ~$800, DGC ~ $.05, LTC ~$10, and ixCoin ~$.07.

God bless and Godspeed!
Pages:
Jump to: