Pages:
Author

Topic: The Meaning of life...? - page 4. (Read 29785 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
Surely life will be very meaningful, our task is to control and master our lives.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
Good and deep question yet hard to answer. Many people will have different answers when you will ask them that question, some of them will answer family if the meaning of their life, love ones, money, achieving dream etc. But me, honestly in my 21 years of existence I find it hard to answer that question. Until now I don't know the true and real meaning of life for me.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 09:37:54 AM
live for nothing or die  for something i heared it from a movie  and it gives me a great message. we live and we die, thats how short life is but the bottom line is in that short period of time, youre life what did you do? did you make your  life meaningfull?fruitfull? or just a trash,,everyone can make a choice.
Activity: 23
June 07, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
No one knows what our life will be like, so our life is like a story, we control it and life is really meaningful.
Activity: 19
June 07, 2018, 07:01:25 AM
ceмья дeти
Activity: 41
June 07, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
Piece of mind
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 01, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .

Human life may not have been created with any pre-determined purpose, but this need not mean that it cannot have a purpose, nor that this purpose cannot be just as good as, if not much better than, any pre-determined one. And so the meaning of life, of our life, is that which we choose to give it.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
I don't know. It's something in which the answer can be different each person. I'm still trying to find the answer.
Activity: 60
June 01, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
Life is beautiful, life is simple, life is strange, life is difficult, life is full of challenges, life is never perfect, life is short, life is free, life is a problem, life is strong, life is sweet.
Activity: 102
May 21, 2018, 06:58:20 PM
Following the right path and being happy from within and satisfied is the meaning. 
Activity: 92
May 21, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
The one and only meaning of life is being satisfied and happy with whatever you do.
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 11:14:11 PM
Life is not about purpose alone, but life is about what that purpose exists, if we always pursue the goal of life we will waste the favorite people around us, and when they are not there that we feel very lost
Activity: 10
May 18, 2018, 10:44:44 PM
To do goods, enjoy and fulfill dreams in life.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 08:31:17 PM
In a word,
a life is a blessing to mankind no matter the circumstances.
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
Wow, too much hodling and you start asking those questions. Grin
Sell dude and enjoy that's the meaning of life.
Activity: 8
May 18, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
When you feel happy life you will feel it meaningful, namely: work, money and especially the health of family members.
Activity: 11
May 18, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
MEANING OF LIFE

life .. what is the meaning of that Life?
During this time we live life in this world sometimes there are menynaibukan himself with the life of the world / the hereafter, but or maybe some of us do not know the meaning of life itself, well on this occasion insha Allah I will review and explain Understanding the meaning of a LIFE & what is the purpose of life that is in accordance with the Qur'an & Hadith. The Qur'an is a guide for humans to discover the true meaning of life. Here are some core insights on the meaning of life according to the Qur'an. Various teachings about the nature and purpose of life have developed.
Each is different about the meaning and purpose of life. Only the Qur'an is able to explain the meaning and purpose of human life sufficiently so that it can be understood by every individual who needs it.
We will only mention the meaning of life for man himself, we will not offend the meaning of life for other things or beings. That the first life is in the present world and the second life applies in the Hereafter. The two kinds of life apply in a concrete state.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 09:50:41 AM
For everybody in the world it's different, for me perononaly this life is just a chance to let something for future.
Activity: 57
May 18, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
Being satisfied with whatever you have is the best thing and the only meaning of life.
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
to be the best in the world and the Hereafter Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: