Pages:
Author

Topic: The Million Bitcoin Page (Official) - page 3. (Read 3265 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 24, 2013, 11:09:56 AM
Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

this has been more than 18 months ago already in Bitcoinland.
keep moving and let the new ideas come.
Oh not this tired old idea again Sad   Someone put one of these up (again) just the other week, search for the thread on here.

I've seen the one you're talking about and it's not the same, I have wrote all the scripts for this website myself, it is impossible that a website with an identical script exists, it is also highly unlikely that a website with a similar idea exists.

If I'm wrong point me to a website which is like mine.

sorry to interrupt you, but... all this doesn't matter. taking us in comparison is missing the point.

happy that we woke up somebody, anyway... talent does what it wants, genius does what it can.

our is more of an anthropological research, rather than a rush to get some money.

Bitcoin Museum - here to stay @ http://bitcoinmuseum.com
50 years subscription, own a part of history and help us to describe to the world the impact of the bitcoin phenomena on the human society. Ad Majora.

Way to spam your website in official discussions about other websites, that'll surely get people to trust you!

I think i came to your post because it was mentioning the bitcoin museum, and I noticed you spent some quick judgement and inaccurate words about it, probably because we come from different places and we are just here for different reasons. Useless to say that the museum is working perfectly and automatically, and we wouldn't be lack of programmers, if we'd see the need. that's why i pmd you asking if you would have liked to give us your whole script in exchange for a presence on the board.

The potential (and the duties) of The museum could turn out to be huge and we are here to document and observe, not to make easy money trying to find a reason for what we are doing. We just don't care if your site looks prettier (by the way the museum so far is fully working automatically) or it "looks like a clone"..it is just another thing. maybe you cannot see it, we don't blame you for it. easy to understand that if you like bitcoin and maybe invest in it, you should hope that the museum will look healthy. we don't. we just want to observe, so far, the interaction with the 'ecosystem'.

Obviously an istitution doesn't need your trust as a self-referentiated individual, that probably sees life as a competition, and surely sounds like he hasn't been always on the winning side. We leave you to your "official" discussion about finding reasons to your actions.

what looked like spam, was us trying to speak your pop language, so we repeat, and you should too, if you believe in cryptocurrencies:

50 years subscription, own a part of history and help us to describe to the world the impact of the bitcoin phenomena on the human society. Ad Majora.

The point of a forum is that we may voice our personal opinions as I have voiced mine, if you are not happy about it go open an official thread for your little website and bitch there. I think anyone looking objectively will tell you your design sucks, it's not me as a "competitor" trying to gain an edge over you, I pity you if you think this way.

Your opinion has been incorrect, offensive and utterly stupid. like, i didn't want to say but your arrogance forces me, stupid is your idea, and complicated for NO reason. repeating those critics is just missing the point again. we officially think your IQ is too low to have a discussion.
don't worry, sounds like you can only get better. maybe if you want visibility you should buy a banner on the bitcoinmuseum.com. eheheh.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 24, 2013, 05:32:21 AM
Maybe you should use some of the pixels yourself so it doesn't look so empty. Use it to demonstrate how it works, make your ads link to a page which explains the concept.

Also, the pixel map is too big, I think you want all the million pixels to be above the fold, meaning you don't want to scroll to see the lower pixels. Make the squares smaller for display and large for selecting to purchase.

It is a "standard" 100x100 size, at the moment it is very profitable to buy pixels when the cost is 0.000075BTC per pixel so I will leave the customers to do as they please, "faking" bought pixels would be unfair and give the wrong impression to potential buyers and I want to build the website on mutual trust, I want every customer to be certain that I got his back and I am not going to swindle people out of their money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 24, 2013, 05:15:01 AM
Maybe you should use some of the pixels yourself so it doesn't look so empty. Use it to demonstrate how it works, make your ads link to a page which explains the concept.

Also, the pixel map is too big, I think you want all the million pixels to be above the fold, meaning you don't want to scroll to see the lower pixels. Make the squares smaller for display and large for selecting to purchase.
April 24, 2013, 05:08:43 AM
Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

Oh not this tired old idea again Sad   Someone put one of these up (again) just the other week, search for the thread on here.

I've seen the one you're talking about and it's not the same, I have wrote all the scripts for this website myself, it is impossible that a website with an identical script exists, it is also highly unlikely that a website with a similar idea exists.

sorry to interrupt you, but... all this doesn't matter. taking us in comparison is missing the point.

happy that we woke up somebody, anyway... talent does what it wants, genius does what it can.

our is more of an anthropological research, rather than a rush to get some money.

Way to spam your website in official discussions about other websites, that'll surely get people to trust you!

I think i came to your post because it was mentioning the bitcoin museum, and I noticed you spent some quick judgement and inaccurate words about it, probably because we come from different places and we are just here for different reasons. Useless to say that the museum is working perfectly and automatically, and we wouldn't be lack of programmers, if we'd see the need. that's why i pmd you asking if you would have liked to give us your whole script in exchange for a presence on the board.

The potential (and the duties) of The museum could turn out to be huge and we are here to document and observe, not to make easy money trying to find a reason for what we are doing. We just don't care if your site looks prettier (by the way the museum so far is fully working automatically) or it "looks like a clone"..it is just another thing. maybe you cannot see it, we don't blame you for it. easy to understand that if you like bitcoin and maybe invest in it, you should hope that the museum will look healthy. we don't. we just want to observe, so far, the interaction with the 'ecosystem'.

Obviously an istitution doesn't need your trust as a self-referentiated individual, that probably sees life as a competition, and surely sounds like he hasn't been always on the winning side. We leave you to your "official" discussion about finding reasons to your actions.

what looked like spam, was us trying to speak your pop language, so we repeat, and you should too, if you believe in cryptocurrencies:

The point of a forum is that we may voice our personal opinions as I have voiced mine, if you are not happy about it go open an official thread for your little website and bitch there. I think anyone looking objectively will tell you your design sucks, it's not me as a "competitor" trying to gain an edge over you, I pity you if you think this way.
April 24, 2013, 05:01:01 AM
Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

The potential (and the duties) of The museum could turn out to be huge and we are here to document and observe, not to make easy money trying to find a reason for what we are doing. We just don't care if your site looks prettier (by the way the museum so far is fully working automatically and you said incorrectly to get some free trust discrediting what you didn't even try, that B.it doesn't work) or it "looks like a clone"..it is just another thing. maybe you cannot see it, we don't blame you for it. easy to understand that if you like bitcoin and maybe invest in it, you should hope that the museum will look healthy. we don't. we just want to observe, so far, the interaction with the 'ecosystem'.

what looked like spam, it was us trying to speak your pop language, so we repeat, and you should too, for coherence, if you believe in cryptocurrencies:

Activity: 308
Jack of oh so many trades.
April 24, 2013, 04:07:02 AM
I have pretty much turned the idea 180 degrees

180 degrees would be a site that buys pixels from your visitors instead of the other way around  Wink
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
April 24, 2013, 04:05:30 AM
Battle of the copycat business ideas. A true race to the bottom.

How is it a copycat business idea exactly? I have pretty much turned the idea 180 degrees while introducing cryptocurrencies and bitcoin gem like concepts, even though I have never even heard of the bitcoin gem before. It is about as much of a copycat of the original The Million Dollar Webpage as bitcoin is a copycat of fiat. Haters gonna hate  Kiss

Haha seriously its safe to ignore MnW, all he does is rip people off and attempt to big note himself.
April 24, 2013, 03:42:17 AM

How is it a copycat business idea exactly? I have pretty much turned the idea 180 degrees while introducing cryptocurrencies and bitcoin gem like concepts, even though I have never even heard of the bitcoin gem before. It is about as much of a copycat of the original The Million Dollar Webpage as bitcoin is a copycat of fiat. Haters gonna hate  Kiss
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 24, 2013, 03:34:32 AM
April 24, 2013, 03:32:51 AM
Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

April 24, 2013, 02:28:59 AM
Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

April 23, 2013, 10:14:46 AM
Lol, login to buy pixels?

...it is also highly unlikely that a website with a similar idea exists.

Are you saying that by simply having a login link their site isn't like yours?

Buy pixels for btc: Check
After payment is received picture appears: Check
Others can buy your pixels for more: Check

Tasteless design: Check
Bunch of nerdy wankers manually processing transactions: Check
No "pixels": Check
IMAO outdated concepts that have no use when using Bitcoins: Check

From your FAQ....

"4. Have you done any Bitcoin projects in the past?
Yes I have but I will not elaborate further."

So you create a question to ask yourself, then you dance around answering the question that you created to ask yourself.  LOL!!  You are a funny man.

FAQ is called FAQ for a reason, it stands for Frequently Asked Questions, as someone who also owns other businesses that deal with BTC I have predicted that there will be a certain group of people that will want an answer to this question, so without turning a blind eye to this group of people I say yes, I have done projects on a much bigger scale before, dealt with DDoS, dealt with security, dealt with properly storing and handling coins, the website is being cached and delivered properly and is secure (better than Mt Cocks).

Of course I wouldn't want to tie my identity to my other previous projects because it's generally a bad practice and for my own personal reasons.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
April 23, 2013, 10:03:04 AM
From your FAQ....

"4. Have you done any Bitcoin projects in the past?
Yes I have but I will not elaborate further."

So you create a question to ask yourself, then you dance around answering the question that you created to ask yourself.  LOL!!  You are a funny man.
April 23, 2013, 05:28:45 AM

...it is also highly unlikely that a website with a similar idea exists.

Are you saying that by simply having a login link their site isn't like yours?

Buy pixels for btc: Check
After payment is received picture appears: Check
Others can buy your pixels for more: Check
April 23, 2013, 04:18:16 AM
If I'm missing something throw me a link to a website which is similar to mine.

pixelco.in

Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

Oh not this tired old idea again Sad   Someone put one of these up (again) just the other week, search for the thread on here.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
April 23, 2013, 03:48:25 AM

pixelco.in

Bitcoin museum.
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
April 23, 2013, 03:41:36 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2013, 03:40:34 AM
Oh not this tired old idea again Sad   Someone put one of these up (again) just the other week, search for the thread on here.
April 23, 2013, 03:29:15 AM

pixelco.in

April 23, 2013, 03:24:36 AM

pixelco.in
Pages:
Jump to: