Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment of truth - page 2. (Read 157 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
January 01, 2022, 04:25:50 AM
I'd say this is one of a kind bull market

It definitely is:
-Its first bull market in which Bitcoin stops for one full year in the middle of strong bull run (2021 ROI = 50%).
-Its the first bull market in which Bitcoin dropped 50%, right from ATH, in 2 weeks just to hit new ATH 4 month after.
-Its the first bull market in which BTC is called an "alternative investment asset" by banks and governments during The Real Interest Rate being negative 5%.

what's keeping crypto at this stronger phase?

Bitcoin fundamentals were never stronger. With CBDC and 0 privacy, with 10% inflation bitcoin is the answer. In next 1-3 years everything is possible. Even 80% dump together with stock and real estate dump caused by rising interest rates and money being moved back to low risk assets (bonds). But sooner or later FED will be forced to print more and more causi9ng BTC bubble v4, v5, v6. I next 20 years perspective there is only north.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 01, 2022, 03:25:15 AM
This is the moment of truth, today is 1st of January 2022 will crypto market start retracing 60k after holidays is over? Or the market is tired of pumping and will fall even Futher? This questions have been on my mind for a while now because to be honest bulls have been here for two years already I'd say this is one of a kind bull market so far but what's keeping crypto at this stronger phase?
Pages:
Jump to: