Pages:
Author

Topic: The money started coming back to the cryptocurrency market - page 2. (Read 2820 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think people are gradually getting over to what happened early this year, as we all know bitcoin and as well as most of the coins went mooning, then after it went mooning, it went straight down, many investors has been demoralised by this event, but now, I think they probably get the grip of what has happened and took the step to regain what they’ve lost.
Activity: 462
Cryptocurrency volume will be like that when there is good news that can trigger price increases, but when there is no good news it will be very difficult to be able to increase prices.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
New cash infusions are very necessary for the market to increase capitalization and as a result of growth.
Of course more demand is needed but the question is why such demand is going to come to the market? There are not many uses for cryptocurrencies at the moment, this is going to change in the future but investors do not see the need to put their money in the market especially when just at the beginning of the year we experimented one of the worse crashes in the history of this market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
New cash infusions are very necessary for the market to increase capitalization and as a result of growth.
Activity: 518
The cryptocurrency market is a very huge trading system, everyone who wants to make money is going there. This is only the beginning of the development of the market. Soon will be the big growth of the market and more money will go there. Hope in December!   
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Yes. The money is again beginning to be invested and invested in cryptocurrency. People realized that this is not a bubble and you can make good money, the main thing to approach this business with his head.
Well, actually the bubble has burst/popped, as you can see it on the chart between the end of 2017 and this year (2018).
I think many normies who were entering the crypto market just for some quick gains has left the market now. Lesson is learned, but i dont know if this will make them trauma with cryptocurrency.
There is no big movement in this market currently, its more stable than before. No coming back money so far.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
The market has remained more or less stable for the last months but with a tendency to go slightly down and this is tendency that I do not see changing anytime soon, so we need to ask ourselves what it is the best strategy right now? And to me it is clear the best thing to do is to hold your coins because there is not much of a point of selling them for a loss.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Its quite unfortunate all the money that entered into crypto have been channelled else where making the crypto market to be struggling. I think it is high time we wait and hope that tones of money get back into the crypto market so that we can enjoy the fruit of our labor.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Bull market continues for last months and caused many lost and stress on investors and believers of bitcoin. But it showed that crypto is not only a bubble and it meets peoples' need and brings solutions to problems exist in financial markets. I think, the money is not in crypto market still, because people didn't understand what cryptocurrencies promise to people.  When it happens, you will make good money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
the crypto market is about to witness a big bull rally by this year-end we may see positive market changes so once the total turnover increases market may bounce back to previous all-time high prices
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Yes. The money is again beginning to be invested and invested in cryptocurrency. People realized that this is not a bubble and you can make good money, the main thing to approach this business with his head.

This is the good sign and also the last quarter has started so we will be seeing the huge movement happening and probably the beginning of it can be seen. So in case still you guys have not started to bought the coins at this low price grab them before they turn to be expensive.
Activity: 67
Quite true. After a significant drop in the capitalization of the crypto currency market, it gradually began to recover and I think this process will increase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
i think the money is still out of market because market value is still low and when we can remember  value of market while bitcoin was 20 000 dollars  we can understand that big money still out and it is waiting to come back the market again i think one day the big money  will start to enter the market and we will see new high value in market.

Obviously there's no money in because all the price is still down as compare to last year. The only thing that will bring the influx of new money to the market is a Bitcoin ETF but it's still out of the equation because SEC hasn't yet decided the faith of Van Eck/Solid X Bitcoin proposal. So what we can do is wait and see how everything goes in the next coming months.

Basically Bitcoin ETFs are securities, which can be sold/bought through stock exchange companies. However ETFs are offered for all asset classes both traditional investments and alternative assets such as commodities or currencies. The main benefit of ETFs is to eliminate investor needs to register on the exchange or wallet. I think waiting might be the only best way.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i think the money is still out of market because market value is still low and when we can remember  value of market while bitcoin was 20 000 dollars  we can understand that big money still out and it is waiting to come back the market again i think one day the big money  will start to enter the market and we will see new high value in market.

Obviously there's no money in because all the price is still down as compare to last year. The only thing that will bring the influx of new money to the market is a Bitcoin ETF but it's still out of the equation because SEC hasn't yet decided the faith of Van Eck/Solid X Bitcoin proposal. So what we can do is wait and see how everything goes in the next coming months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Strange notice, because money always in cryptocurrency: we can see more and more ICO, blockchain projects, new cryotocurrency exchanges and so on.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Activity: 134
No, they didn't. Now is not the time for big money, the beginning of autumn dealt a crushing blow to all popular positions.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The total cryptocurrency market was $238 Billion a few hours ago and yet the market is almost $260 Billion.

This is a great news indeed. But lets not celebrate as of this moment but rather save our energy for us to have powers when the bull comes. Market started to grow up not and it is the perfect time to hold on and keep on trusting bitcoin. Just a little patience more and we will see the market results.
Activity: 70
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
Money continue to leave the market and how long will it last? Nobody knows.
Still hope for recovery money in market)
We have to keep our invest up before it too late. We should not forget the bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are volatile and it can be up any time.
Pages:
Jump to: