Pages:
Author

Topic: The more members at Telegram channel the better ICO ROI? - page 2. (Read 160 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 102
more member at telegram channel an ico is not a good indicator or success of a project. but there we can see and conclude investor interest or enthusiasm for the project. we can also assess the developer's experience and understanding of the projects they will create.
Correct, more members of telegram group does not mean a better ROI. Some ICO had done an airdrop that required you to join their telegram to build a community. Thus they have more members compared to ICO that did not had an airdrop.

I have seen more successful ICO that have less than 10k members in telegram group and have better ROI compared to those ICO with 20k up members.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
more member at telegram channel an ico is not a good indicator or success of a project. but there we can see and conclude investor interest or enthusiasm for the project. we can also assess the developer's experience and understanding of the projects they will create.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I think the success of an ICO is proportional to the activity of the telegram group.
The larger the number means that the ICO project has attracted more attention, and the more likely it is to succeed.

The larger the telegram user count with only legit or real accounts is the sign of a good ICO. So just telegram user counts doesn't matter. Quality is what matters. Some projects also use fake telegram followers to gain huge user base.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think the success of an ICO is proportional to the activity of the telegram group.
The larger the number means that the ICO project has attracted more attention, and the more likely it is to succeed.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drc-sp-on-the-blockchain-building-wall-street-for-the-digital-world-3205257  join our Telegram for more information.

Activity: 3
Thanks for response! What are the factors that are important for ICO-ROI in your opinion?

I'm working on Machine Learning algorithm for prediction ICO ROI based on data. https://medium.com/@MLJARofficial/predicting-ico-returns-with-machine-learning-af6108ab9e39 That's why I'm checking different factors.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
There is no need to conduct an analysis to see the lack of correlation between the number of subscribers and ICO-ROI. A large number of subscribers can appear for the following reasons:
a) large investments in marketing;
b) bounty-campaign;
c) cheating

So, do not pay attention to this indicator.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
I have collected data about ICOs and their number of Telegram channel members to check if there is a dependency between high members number and high ICO ROI. The short answer is no!

The more details are here: https://medium.com/@MLJARofficial/how-does-telegram-members-count-impact-the-ico-investment-returns-50f37aff27ee

One of the best criteria to check whether the ICO is good or not or will offer higher return or not is through bumping on their Telegram Channels because I do believe that good ICOs have always good social communities especially telegram community as this year's basic social community is telegram group where everyone are discussing everything related or non related to ICOs and Crypto projects.
Activity: 3
I have collected data about ICOs and their number of Telegram channel members to check if there is a dependency between high members number and high ICO ROI. The short answer is no!

The more details are here: https://medium.com/@MLJARofficial/how-does-telegram-members-count-impact-the-ico-investment-returns-50f37aff27ee
Pages:
Jump to: