Pages:
Author

Topic: The more popular Bitcoin is, the more valuable it is? - page 8. (Read 1400 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
I would probably say that bitcoin isn't going to go away anytime soon, remember that it has persisted for a decade so it's not a likely thing for bitcoin to get devalued anytime soon, I mean you said it already, popularity of bitcoin is going to make it valuable and it seems that the popularity is only going up and has no sign of ever going down.
copper member
Activity: 2954
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The recent hype about Amazon going to accept bitcoin was already proved to be a rumor. Amazon made a statement saying that they aren't planning to accept bitcoin anytime soon. The rumors were being spread to create FOMO, but it didn't work fortunately. Tesla willing to accept bitcoin again isn't any news. Not sure about Apple. Does Apple even talk about crypto currencies? Anyway, yeah, the more popular bitcoin is, the more demand there will for bitcoin. And since bitcoin has limited supply, the price is bound to increase with the demand.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
It is a common thing that as the demand for things increases, so does the price. In the case of Bitcoin, on the other hand, this argument is more valid because the total supply of Bitcoin is a certain amount. As the status and popularity of Bitcoin grow, so will the number of users, so that the price will continue to rise as demand increases. Also, when large companies accept Bitcoin, it creates a positive perception of investment among the public and increases both demand and value.
- Well, we can call bitcoin a limited edition and should be added to the collection as it becomes more popular but a powerful motor and reaches a peak power, its value will saturate at one point and a downward graph begins to be formed, bitcoin would probably also plot such a power graph, the climax is always broken by the government as well as the big companies. It can be called a value stabilizing loop, high prices will have fewer buyers and gradually, people will gather in the middle areas with other altcoins, instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The supply of bitcoin is fixed, it will become extremely scarce over time.  halving every 4 years reduces the supply.  The current bitcoin demand can be visualized as a pie divided by 10 people and divided by 100. Lol, for that reason I believe the essential activities of speculative demand will have a greater impact on the price value of bitcoin. That means the level of risk of manipulation.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
The value of bitcoin mainly depends on the demand in market. The popularity of bitcoin has helped gather many investors which increases the demand that causes bitcoin's price to pump. So, to answer your question, yes, the more limelight bitcoin will have, the more valuable it may be. Of course, aside from the market demands, the whales also play a great role in the dump and pump of bitcoin value. Aside from this, let's also consider the volatility rate of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has continue to exist during its establishment up until today. It is a nice form of investment vehicle which why there are more people each day entering cryptocurrency. While bitcoin can be also used as mode of payment, the availability of the establishments accepting it is still limited at the present. Hence, more people are using it as a store of value and as an asset instead of currency. It is still good for the community because there are still movements that control and balance the market.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
it's true as you said, the more popular bitcoin can be said to be more valuable, because we can see from the beginning of the emergence of bitcoin there is no price at all, even bitcoin has less trust from most people,, only in 2017 many people have held bitcoin, and bitcoin are already popular, and the price of bitcoin is starting to increase..
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 4216
✿♥‿♥✿
In my opinion, Bitcoin will become valuable once it is fully accepted by regulators. As long as a stick is put in the wheel in its development, and people often find themselves in the position of not understanding their further actions about bitcoin, the popularity will not be what it should have been. Many countries prohibit Bitcoin, and only a few people go against the laws and remain committed to bitcoin.
I love Michael Saylor's belief that he says Bitcoin will be owned by everyone and Bitcoin is the property of the future. . I would like to believe his predictions, and even more respect him for the fact that being an experienced investor, he invests a lot of money in this coin, despite the different background that appears from time to time against bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
the more popular bitcoin the more sought after, this can also be called the law of the market,
if bitcoin is used for payment of employee salaries, will this not be detrimental to the employees themselves because they will be subject to income tax and in my country the income tax in my country is quite high every month, I prefer fiat to being paid bitcoin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
It is a common thing that as the demand for things increases, so does the price. In the case of Bitcoin, on the other hand, this argument is more valid because the total supply of Bitcoin is a certain amount. As the status and popularity of Bitcoin grow, so will the number of users, so that the price will continue to rise as demand increases. Also, when large companies accept Bitcoin, it creates a positive perception of investment among the public and increases both demand and value.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If the company adopts Bitcoin, it means that the supply is being swallowed, and its scarcity will occur, which will push up the price. It also proves that Bitcoin is trustworthy in the eyes of some large companies. It is held and sold for profit and it will increase the value and adoption rate.
As more people use Bitcoin, its popularity increases, and the price will rise accordingly. Investors will benefit from investing in Bitcoin. Everyone wants to buy it at a low price and hope to sell it at a higher price.

Many large companies buy bitcoins in large quantities, this can be seen from many large transactions, this certainly makes us optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Don't just look for those who buy but also for those who sells, because if the amount of selling is the same from the amount of buying then this is a proof how trustworthy this market and this currency .
Of course, the more popular a product is, the more it is in demand, and many people want to purchase it for it.
yes a market cycle and reality that the more popular is the more in demand and much higher value.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Of course, the more popular a product is, the more it is in demand, and many people want to purchase it for it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
If the company adopts Bitcoin, it means that the supply is being swallowed, and its scarcity will occur, which will push up the price. It also proves that Bitcoin is trustworthy in the eyes of some large companies. It is held and sold for profit and it will increase the value and adoption rate.
As more people use Bitcoin, its popularity increases, and the price will rise accordingly. Investors will benefit from investing in Bitcoin. Everyone wants to buy it at a low price and hope to sell it at a higher price.

Many large companies buy bitcoins in large quantities, this can be seen from many large transactions, this certainly makes us optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I am expecting that as more and more people can be using Bitcoin for myriad of transactions on a daily basis, then the demand will, of course, naturally rise and if there is a strong demand there is that tendency for anything to rise in terms of price. Can you just imagine if soon there will be at least five big countries that will recognize Bitcoin as a currency? That can send the price of BTC to stratosphere though of course this is a see-saw kind of thing because if BTC can go high in a short period of time there will be people who can be turned off with it...this is all part of the market dynamics that maybe hard to exactly predict though it can be exciting to watch. This is the reason why people are now watching developments in El Salvador.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Correct, because adoption is one of the main reason why bitcoin is getting valuable in the space than other crypto currency, and that's why as well mostly enthusiast preferred to keep holding their bitcoin for long term because of that reasons. In fact not just bitcoin wherein all crypto in the market need adoption as well in order to increase their value in the market.. That's why new projects run a campaign to gain more attention from buyers and etc, because that's how it works.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
~snip~
At present, the value of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher, but when Bitcoin is equivalent to legal tender, the usage rate is getting higher and higher.
Even if bitcoin becomes a legal tender for a certain country, it will remain a volatile cryptocurrency. Nothing will change to its nature even the fact that it's being adopted as a legal tender.

Bitcoin can be used to invest in other projects, so will this cause Bitcoin to behave like fiat currency? I mean the future.
In the future, we have to admit that both fiat and bitcoin will remain while the latter is an option for most transactions. We've got options for investments whether we want to use it to invest in another project or hold it as the investment in itself.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
but some people have said that they will not sell their own Bitcoins and have been waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise.
Do you think Bitcoin will be devalued in the future?
So if bitcoin lightning takes shape and becomes a widely adopted mainstream payment method, will they use bitcoin for purchases and payments?  I'm afraid not, but people will have many ways to use them according to their needs.  Assuming, there are more people using bitcoin for payment, it doesn't necessarily lose its net worth, it even goes higher.  I guess 20% of people will transact/pay.  Lol
Activity: 2912
Merit: 900
If Bitcoin is used to pay salaries, is it necessary to collect taxes?

Yes,it is necessary.Why are you even asking?You can't use Bitcoin for tax evasion.
The fact that Bitcoin is becoming more popular doesn't mean that the Bitcoin price will automatically go to the moon.More people are aware about Bitcoin,but that doesn't mean that they will buy Bitcoins.

If conditions permit, I would be happy to use Bitcoin for daily payments, but some people have said that they will not sell their own Bitcoins and have been waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise.

I don't get your point here.You are free to use Bitcoin for daily payments.Your decisions have nothing to do with other people's decisions about whether or not to buy,sell or HODL their own Bitcoins.
I wish Bitcoin to be used for daily payments as well,but it doesn't make sense to spend your BTC,when their price might skyrocket tomorrow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Salaries used to have taxes so it will be bound to taxation as it goes into income tax.

Bitcoin is becoming more and more common for daily payments. If it is more convenient for everyone to buy bitcoins and use bitcoins for daily payments, will the price of bitcoins get lower and lower?
It will go the opposite as the demand goes high, price will go high so does its value.

But now the legal currency has depreciated. For example, if you are rich, then you will not let your money just be stored in the bank, and will invest it in cryptocurrencies, houses, stocks, and others.
It's because of inflation, a country can defeat inflation but no one knows how long they'll be able to defeat it and only a few countries do that.

If conditions permit, I would be happy to use Bitcoin for daily payments, but some people have said that they will not sell their own Bitcoins and have been waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise.
No, just apply the supply and demand and everyone is free to use it for whatever purpose it can be used.
At present, the value of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher, but when Bitcoin is equivalent to legal tender, the usage rate is getting higher and higher. Bitcoin can be used to invest in other projects, so will this cause Bitcoin to behave like fiat currency? I mean the future.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Salaries used to have taxes so it will be bound to taxation as it goes into income tax.

Bitcoin is becoming more and more common for daily payments. If it is more convenient for everyone to buy bitcoins and use bitcoins for daily payments, will the price of bitcoins get lower and lower?
It will go the opposite as the demand goes high, price will go high so does its value.

But now the legal currency has depreciated. For example, if you are rich, then you will not let your money just be stored in the bank, and will invest it in cryptocurrencies, houses, stocks, and others.
It's because of inflation, a country can defeat inflation but no one knows how long they'll be able to defeat it and only a few countries do that.

No, just apply the supply and demand and everyone is free to use it for whatever purpose it can be used.
Pages:
Jump to: