Pages:
Author

Topic: The most compelling Bitcoin presentation I've ever seen: Andreas M. Antonopoulos - page 3. (Read 6025 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 116
Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.
Thank you for recording this and for the kind words and support.

I hope to do many more of these presentations at local bitcoin communities, where I get the most value and best questions from the audience!
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
THank you very much Valerian!
i will post it to the Greek forum too

really cool video !
Bravo Andreas!
Activity: 399
Really good presentation. Each one of the video segments gave me something to ponder. When I was in Argentina, I couldn't find a single person who spoke English. This guy has flawless English. Not many geeks are also good at languages. Not many geeks can stand in front of an audience either.

Not sure where you were, but I'm in Argentina right now and I am impressed at how many people DO speak english.
Activity: 470
I always enjoy listening to Andreas Antonopoulos. Saved it for later when I have time to listen.
Activity: 371
Really good presentation. Each one of the video segments gave me something to ponder. When I was in Argentina, I couldn't find a single person who spoke English. This guy has flawless English. Not many geeks are also good at languages. Not many geeks can stand in front of an audience either.
Xav
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Wow! This was a great speech.

"We replaced the FED by 100 lines of coding."
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Inspiring stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Good quality, thanks! Andreas is awesome! One the voices I most admire and respect in the Bitcoin-world.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 1017
ASMR El Salvador
I liked these videos.
Maybe he should also talk on the potential of bitcoin to be used by robots and other autonomous agents.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
This man can be Satoshi himself for all I care. Andreas for president
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I shot video of a speech by Andreas M. Antonopoulos (Let's Talk Bitcoin) at the recent Los Angeles Bitcoin Meetup.  I think he gives the most compelling presentation on the value of Bitcoin (the network, the protocol, the invention) anyone has ever made.  Here is a link to the video series:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbSdnuFOLV4nMiQG9gvPBX_VQUf6E4COM

If you share it, please provide credit: Valerian Bennett - [email protected].

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: