Pages:
Author

Topic: The MOST COMPREHENSIVE LIST of potential Satoshi candidates - page 2. (Read 7172 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
I never understood why do people care who Satoshi really was. I mean, I can see that if you are a government agency and you want to catch a poor guy and make him suffer, but for us, the Bitcoiners really shouldn't matter that much.

I mean I am happy that he gave us this amazing technology for free, now I am for that that we just make a man be.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@Roselyn

SN is definitely an economist. Or at least very educated.
As an economist he knows that if there's money to make, there will be greed.
The world isn't black and white. And greed isn't necessarily bad. Greed creates innovation and thrives adaption.
It's even not true that there's just greed. You find a lot of idealists in the Bitcoin community.

The inventor of a pseudoanonymous digital currency also knows that this will be used for criminal activities.
Just look at the history of alternative currencies (e.g. e-gold). We can be sure SN knows about all of the predecessors and similar projects.

When you claim SN didn't expect this or is disappointed in Bitcoin's development you make him look stupid and naive. Actually, you're insulting him.
We can assume SN isn't that dumb and knows very well about the disadvantages and risk that come with something like Bitcoin. As long as the advantages are bigger, and I believe they are, this isn't even a problem. And I believe SN thinks so, too.

Conclusion: you're a liar and attention whore, and a poor spoke person and writer because you still make too many mistakes.

legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
Dear @Roselyn,

I didnt know if this will happend or not, but i would like to tell one thing to Mr. sn, thank you man, nobody know what will happend with bitcoin, as you already know humans are unpredictable, but i hope that all steps that are comming from you, help us to bring us a great future, im pretty sure that was your first intention, if you are a human charity as @Roselyn sayd, dont stop man, just dont stop, keep going on, demons are everywhere, yes?

also @Roselyn, i like your name Smiley
Those who want to know Satoshi Nakamoto, can ask me any question about Bitcoin Technology and about Satoshi Nakamoto. I will answer all your questions.
Well, mrs spokesperson of Satoshi Nakamoto, can you please ask Satoshi to instruct the current core devs to get some fucking consensus already about the whole block size debate, pick one solution (at the flip of a coin, if necessary) and stick to that, instead of risking Bitcoin to be split into 2 altcoins?

Personally I'd say: increase max block size to 2Mb in the near future, and increase the limit with 50% every 52596 blocks (≈about 1 year). But any of the proposed solutions currently being discussed is WAY better than ongoing debate and no solution at all.

I agree. This ongoing discussion and risk of having 2 alt coins is dangerous for the future of Bitcoin. 2mb sounds like a reasonable decision.

Unfortunately, according to mrs spokesperson, Satoshi Nakamoto might be more concerned about the interference of the Organized Criminals, Gremlins and the greedy hijacking Aliens. Oh, and don't forget about the mysterious Phenomenon.

Those who want to know Satoshi Nakamoto, can ask me any question about Bitcoin Technology and about Satoshi Nakamoto. I will answer all your questions.

Can you please tell his real life name? Thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, mrs spokesperson of Satoshi Nakamoto, can you please ask Satoshi to instruct the current core devs to get some fucking consensus already about the whole block size debate, pick one solution (at the flip of a coin, if necessary) and stick to that, instead of risking Bitcoin to be split into 2 altcoins?

Personally I'd say: increase max block size to 2Mb in the near future, and increase the limit with 50% every 52596 blocks (≈about 1 year). But any of the proposed solutions currently being discussed is WAY better than ongoing debate and no solution at all.

I have taken notes from your comments and I will pass it to Dr. Satoshi Nakamoto. He will reply to you. As you already know that Satoshi Nakamoto is no longer in charge of Bitcoin Project but he will do some thing about your concern.

-Roselyn Hamilton

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

Hello

Hunt for Satoshi Nakamoto is Over !

I am please to see some people here earnestly trying to find Satoshi Nakamoto. Well your search of Satoshi Nakamoto is over. I am the Spoke person of Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin.
I am here to satisfy every ones' inquiring about the mystery related to Bitcoin invention and about the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. I am going to reveal the whole truth about Bitcoin and about Satoshi Nakamoto in gradual steps.

Step One:

Satoshi Nakamoto is not a Japanese man. Satoshi Nakamoto is his Robotic Pseudonym. He is a single person. He is a Macro Economist, Digital Scientist, Mathematician and Social Engineer. He is a British Asian man. He is not any one in the Bitcoin Community. He is not any one in the Cyberpunks group either. He is not an Anarchist. He is neither a  Monarchist. He is a Sorachist. He is a Druid. He is a visionary with one mission. His mission is 'Justifiable New Economic System.'

Step Two:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin. He invented the Bitcoin in may 2007 after 14 years of constant research on Digital Electronic Currency. He invented Bitcoin from his home in Croydon, South London. He wanted to launch the Bitcoin in July 2007 but he could not launch it in July 2007 because of a 'mysterious phenomenon.'

What is this 'mysterious Phenomenon' in the early stage of Bitcoin is a major factor that public has no knowledge. Only Six or Seven people in the Bitcoin community is aware of it. This mysterious phenomenon has lead Satoshi Nakamoto to create a Bitcoin Tail which enabled Satoshi Nakamoto to remain anonymous.  Satoshi Nakamoto is not illusive but the Bitcoin Community leaders deliberately made him illusive. Satoshi Nakamoto is on the Twitter and many people have read his tweets. He is visible but unseen. Satoshi Nakamoto is busy withe his next projects. He has no personal interest in Bitcoin. He invented Bitcoin for his charity Orphans Care International. Satoshi Nakamoto is a Charity worker. He is watching the Bitcoin movement daily and getting amazed to see the progress. But he has a concern that most the Bitcoin community leaders are behaving like Gremlins. Every one is busy to make money out of his Bitcoin Project while he is suffering gravely from the interference of the Organized Criminals. Satoshi Nakamoto is very upset about his Bitcoin Project. He is regretting, saying, “I wish I did not invent Bitcoin." Why Satoshi Nakamoto is regretting for his own invention? The answer is the greedy Aliens have hijacked the Bitcoin Project from him.  

-Miss Roselyn Hamilton
 Spoke Person of Satoshi Nakamoto
 Staff Reporter
 Bitcoin Telecast.

I agree, the idea is more important than the creator itself. However, people will always want to know who did it, and it's also not completely irrelevant. Satoshi holds ~1 million Bitcoins and that gives him a lot of power about the future of Bitcoin. There's a risk if one man (or group) has the potential to destroy his own creation, or can control a major global currency (in case Bitcoin goes to the moon).
Sure, but difference would it make if we find out his real name is Jonathan Dough, or Neil O'Connor, or Salomon Fitzgerald?

Not the name itself is relevant but the person behind that name and what they stand for. I would think different of Bitcoin if it is created by some government organization, or a multi-national corporation, or Nick Szabo or whomever.
I like to know the agenda of the person who might one day own 5% of a major global currency.
Humans are curious by nature, so the search for the real person behind Satoshi will anyway never end.
legendary
I agree, the idea is more important than the creator itself. However, people will always want to know who did it, and it's also not completely irrelevant. Satoshi holds ~1 million Bitcoins and that gives him a lot of power about the future of Bitcoin. There's a risk if one man (or group) has the potential to destroy his own creation, or can control a major global currency (in case Bitcoin goes to the moon).
Sure, but difference would it make if we find out his real name is Jonathan Dough, or Neil O'Connor, or Salomon Fitzgerald?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205
I vote for nick szabo, most of names I don't even know why they are in the list. But I think it's even more probable he is not in this list.

Are any proof under these claims?

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

As someone who actually corresponded with Satoshi, I'm probably one of the people you suspect of knowing the True Identity behind the "Satoshi" nym.  I have a suspicion as to the true identity, but that's all. That said, I for one have not failed to discover who Satoshi is.  I have succeeded in avoiding such discovery.  The distinction is important.  Satoshi himself (or herself, or themselves) indicated to us a desire for anonymity.  I indicate to you a desire to honor the wishes of someone whose every interaction with us was both respectful and productive.

As to the parasites, the criminals, the people of dishonorable intent?  Every ecosystem has parasites.  Croesus invented government-issued money.  One cannot blame him for every crime committed for its sake or by its use.  Similarly one cannot blame Satoshi for the same old crooks learning to use his invention. 

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I agree with the fact knowing who Satoshi is not really important and could be used against us, since if the inventor has a certain past or political views the whole thing would be attacked on that level. Its better to have an anonymous figure.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
One of my favourite candidates has always ben Jim McCoy. He has everything that it takes to be him. Here is him talking about a primitive decentralized cryptocurrency in year 2000

A very likely guess. His ideas of MojoNation include a lot of what we can see with Bitcoin.

Why not stop this useless chase of someone who has done so much for us, and for the world, and who obviously prefers to stay anonymous.

Bitcoin is about the idea, not the inventor. Let's put all this energy in further spreading the idea instead.

You Must Know Who is Real Satoshi Nakamoto.

No, I do not know, that's why I wrote "potential candidates" in the thread's headline

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Macro Economist, a mathematician, a digital scientist and social engineer. You all hackers have victimised him very badly and continuously attacking him for your own safety....Satoshi Nakamoto is not a Japanese man but he is a British Commonwealth Citizen. A South Asian British Digital Scientist. Who invented Bitcoin in May 2007 in Croydon South London. You hackers have done a serious inhuman barbaric act to Satoshi Nakamoto

Written By Miss Roselyn Hamilton
Economist and Writer.

So, you're a writer, but your post is full of writing mistakes and you even don't know that a big wall of text is just horrible to read. Looks like a solid career choice.

No one is attacking or insulting Satoshi. He gets glorified by most of the people and is praised as a genius. People respect his invention very much. Banks, paypal, credit card companies and governments probably not so much.

Why don't you just tell us who you think it is instead of writing the same craziness over and over again? Honestly, you sound completely psycho.

Usually, I appreciate every contribution to this thread. Some made interesting comments, others came up with funny jokes, but your post contributes nothing but useless bullshit. It's not even original. When compiling this list, I read many posts like yours. Unproven claims, conspiracy sounding manifestos and sensationalists announcements without any follow-up. It gets boring and annoying.

Ok, I watched the first minute of your telecast. Now, I'm sure you are actually a comedian. I just don't get the funniness.

legendary
legendary
Why? Who Satoshi Nakamoto is, is completely irrelevant for Bitcoin.

People think no body knows who (... very long post...)
Seriously, would you not rather spend that time and energy on the idea itself, instead of its inventor?
None of this Three are real Sartoshi Nakamoto. THe Real Satoshi Nakamoto is on the Bitcoin Telecast. Listen the Voice of Satoshi in the Youtube.
I went through many posts and articles about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and made a list of the suspects,
divided into 1) prime suspects, 2)others, and 3) group/institutions
I know some sound very unlikely but I still mention them because I didn't want to make any prejudgments.
Please let me know about other potential candidates. Happy Birthday Bitcoin!

Mark Karpeles

oh god please no...  i would also place a very small % chance on this being possible.  If it was what a way to alienate the community from bitcoin overnight.  Keep it quiet if so mark.

People think no body knows who is real Satoshi Nakamoto, that is not correct. Ted Nelson think Shinichi Mochizuki is Satoshi Nakamoto but he is wrong. Leah M. Goodman thought Dorian Prentice Nakamoto is the Inventor of Bitcoin but she also was wrong. There are more than 24 candidates over the Internet, people speculating one of them could be Satoshi Nakamoto the mysterious inventor of Bitcoin. There are so much speculation and conspiracy theories all around Bitcoin invention and about Satoshi Nakamoto. I have spent two years and £160,000 Pound to find Satoshi Nakamoto. My main interest is to write the true History of Bitcoin but without discovering the real Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin my book 'History of Bitcoin' will not be completed. This is why I have spent lots of money to discover this mysterious man Satoshi Nakamoto. Today I have come to the the Bitcoin forum to ask question to some prominent Bitcoin forum people, why they have failed to discover the real Satoshi Nakamoto? My investigation suggesting me that top Bitcoin leaders who are in the Bitcoin Foundation know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto? Why they are scared of Satoshi Nakamoto the man who invented the Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology? There is some thing secret in connection to their affiliation to the Bitcoin. I have uncovered every things and I am going to publish it in the Bitcoin Talk Forum first, so the people who are the members of the Bitcoin Talk Forum will know first the mystery and the secret of Bitcoin and Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is not invented by any one who is a Cyberpunks or any one who is in the Bitcoin community, trading Bitcoin and making huge sums of money out of Bitcoin. But they have forgotten the inventor of Bitcoin who spent 14 years of time to research on digital currency. Finally when he invented Bitcoin in May 2007 and the Hackers from all around the world group together and hijacked his Bitcoin Project with dreadful piracy attack.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Macro Economist, a mathematician, a digital scientist and social engineer. You all hackers have victimised him very badly and continuously attacking him for your own safety, thinking the world will not know your dreadful piracy. Yes, I have discovered that it is Dread Pirates Roberts a group of three those who have dreadfully attacked Satoshi Nakamoto and hijacked his Bitcoin Project. Satoshi Nakamoto is not a Japanese man but he is a British Commonwealth Citizen. A South Asian British Digital Scientist. Who invented Bitcoin in May 2007 in Croydon South London. You hackers have done a serious inhuman barbaric act to Satoshi Nakamoto. He is a man who has one Mission. Helping mankind but you Computer Hackers now Bitcoin Community leaders have done unforgivable crime against Satoshi Nakamoto but as he is a humble man, he has forgiven you all because he thinks the heaven permitted you to act such way that was a dreadful acts of not less wrong but serious wrong. I have interviewed him and met him many time. How he is suffering and living a miserable  life you can not imagine; but you people have made millions and billions out of his invention Bitcoin and you are now harassing him Psychologically and attacking him bio-chemically to disable him. This type of wicked acts of barbarism in this modern world is unthinkable. You have done a serious wrong things to a great scientist. You do not need to be afraid of judgement. He is not going to take you to court of justice. Andreas Anthonopaulos showed off his charitable kind heart by collecting Bitcoin donation for Dorian Nakamoto who has suffered from Media contact, but how about the inventor of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto? What charitable duty do you have to him? Satoshi Nakamoto said, Good wishes to all the hackers who involved themselves as developers to take the Bitcoin project around the world. Soon he will reward and give Certificate of Accreditation according their Credentials; who has assisted him by creating Bitcoin Market and doing Bitcoin Evangelistic work. I will unmask the Real Satoshi Nakamoto soon. Also I will unmask the Dread Pirate Roberts who first dreafully attacked Satoshi Nakamoto to hijack his Bitcoin Project. Satoshi Nakamoto has tried many times to communicate to the Bitcoin Community leaders but you self styled Bitcoin Bandits have no human heart. But Satoshi Nakamoto said, they are the products of the old world rotten society. They are just greedy to make money by means any how doing organised crimes. He also said, that these computer hackers and jackers is doing a great jobs for him. Thinking they are making money for their greedy interest but indeed they are working for his Bitcoin Project as Robots. Satoshi Nakamoto has announced the Bitcoin Round Table Meeting. He want to invite 24 developers and Computer Hackers who have hijacked his Bitcoin Project. He want to reveal a real mysterious matter about the Bitcoin Invention Story. I will write the whole story here in another post.

Written By Miss Roselyn Hamilton
Economist and Writer.
Reporter of Bitcoin Telecast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJbQ6EDcCw

legendary
My question is, Why you all have failed to find Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin?
Because we respect his wish to stay anonymous. And honestly, I think it's for the better. Instead of focusing on the inventor of Bitcoin, let's focus on his idea, and help it spread and go mainstream.
Excuse me Mr. Moderator. You have put a warning on my account that I am Roselyn is a Newbie but could be an impostor as I have writen a letter to the Veteran Theymos. You are utterly wrong I am very new to the Bitcoin Forum but I am not an impostor of Satoshi Nakamoto Himself. My question is, Why you all have failed to find Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: