Pages:
Author

Topic: The most difficult use cases to trust in crypto space today - page 3. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Absolutely correct, these two use cases are the most used by scammers because they easily attracts newbies but the truth is 95% of projects that are backed by gold aren't truly backed by anything, it's better to invest in real estate offline and buy gold in real life
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
There are far more worst examples than that but this is one of the common ones you will see being promoted on a daily basis. But as an altcoin investor you shouldn't really judge a project instantly of it being a scam just because it is near of what you are talking about if this crypto is really backed by gold then it is your job as an investor to find out if it is true or they are just a group of persons trying to scam you. Everytime you look into a project you must always validate if their team is real and if their project as well is legit because who knows you might hit the jackpot with that altcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't know why people choose to invest in these two use-cases, why do I need to invest in real estate tokens when I can buy real estate myself, the one for Gold is still disturbing, you can buy Gold from the market directly but you decide that someone should buy and hold the gold for you, all these go against the wisdom of investing in Crypto, it is to be your own bank have the control of your wealth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
Here are two most difficult use cases to trust in crypto space today

1. Real Estate crypto projects

Scammers are the main reason why these use cases are hard to trust because it's easier for anyone to use this usecase to fool investors by stealing fake estates, houses and building pictures to deceive people

2. Gold backed crypto projects

This is even more popular today than real estate projects, honestly if this use case are real imagine how many regulations this will need to proof to the world that an actual crypto project is backed by gold form a real gold company

The truth is this use cases requires good proof to investors before they can actually belief that the projects are real, many have lost money to fake real estate projects and fake tokens claimed to be backed by real gold
Pages:
Jump to: