Pages:
Author

Topic: The most important information when we decide to invest in ICOs - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Currently many ICOs are out side and there are 50%-50% is scam.
Investors should bear in mind following key elements discussed in this post to avoid throw money through the window.

1. Team Composition
2. Bitcointalk.org Thread
3. Stage of the project and VC investments
4. Community and Media
5. What do they need the token for? Is the blockchain necessary?
6. Unlimited / Hard cap
7. Token distribution – when and how
8. Evaluating the Whitepaper
9. Quality of the code – Meet Github
10. The Bottom Line

here is my ICOs invest keys experiences... feel free to advice me your idea for evaluate which ICOs are good to invest.

I would ad idea and its potential to develop.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Recent scam icos show that team doesn't matter much unless there are some real stars in it. Scammers now create fake linkedin profiles for team members.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Investors should bear in mind following key elements discussed in this post to avoid throw money through the window.

1. Team Composition
4. Community and Media
6. Unlimited / Hard cap
10. The Bottom Line

here is my ICOs invest keys experiences... feel free to advice me your idea for evaluate which ICOs are good to invest.
You should consider the ICO's product/services which should have some use in real life,check the founder's and developer's background they should have a previous successful projects do they have capability,roadmap must be clearly stated,the community's feedback or support these are some basic points you need to check before investing any of these ICOs because most of them are created just to raise funds and eventually run away from their investors.

- Oops i was missing important keys.. thanks for your advice. check the founder's and developer's background are increable idea  Wink
Activity: 274
Merit: 10

1. Team Composition
4. Community and Media
6. Unlimited / Hard cap
10. The Bottom Line

You should consider the ICO's product/services which should have some use in real life,check the founder's and developer's background they should have a previous successful projects do they have capability,roadmap must be clearly stated,the community's feedback or support these are some basic points you need to check before investing any of these ICOs because most of them are created just to raise funds and eventually run away from their investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

1. Team Composition
4. Community and Media
6. Unlimited / Hard cap
10. The Bottom Line

Pages:
Jump to: