Pages:
Author

Topic: The most promising cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018 - forecasts, opinions - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Stratis (STRAT)

Not just cryptocurrency, but a whole mega-platform competing with Ethereum. Close cooperation with Microsoft is also active. But unlike Ethereum, Stratis is written in a more understandable language, and has a number of technological advantages. There is a token, a cool wallet, and your blockchain. Stratis mining is similar to NEO, it is enough to keep Stratis in the official wallet, the more-the better.

Cost 4 $ Forecast-15$
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think it's POA, although POA is a bifurcation of ETH.
But POA is excellent, and POA has a larger throughput.
NEM (XEM)

Smart technology, a cool team of developers, a great wallet - all this about this gorgeous platform of the "new economy". There is no doubt that the platform has a bright future. XEM is already in 6th place in terms of capitalization. Just can exist only 9 billion Nemov. This cryptocurrency is especially appreciated in Japan, where the popularity is second only to Bitcoin.

To purchase the easiest way for dollars on exchanges Iobit or Litecoin. After the purchase, NEMs took the official desktop wallet Nano Wallet, which you can download from the official site.

Cost — 0.25$

Forecast for 2018 — minimum 12$
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello everybody, let's talk about most promising cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018 Smiley

i want to see your forecasts and opinions

So, let's start
my favorite this year is neo, because there are many ico that have been successful and that will come up using neo platform in this year. but there are also btc, eth, bnb, ltc and waves that have been in my portfolio.
Stellar (XLM)

XLM is built on the same technology as Ripple, and the main developer from the same company. But there is the main difference - stellar decentralized, unlike his brother. That is why it is sometimes called "the killer drives ripple".

Another very important argument in favor of stellar:
There is a restrictive contract, according to which the parties with large amounts of lumens can not sell them for 5 years.

Buy it is not so easy. I buy it at No. 1 in the world of Binance. But the fact is that there buy for the normal money is impossible. You can buy only for bitcoins or esters. Therefore, on Binance you need to" log in " with your BTC. In this scenario, the best option is to buy bitcoins on Advaces in dollars (for purchases of the address must be specified directly from Binance, for this you first need to register there).

another beauty of these currencies in this is-when they begin to be added to all new exchanges, on such news they are further expensive. Therefore, it is advantageous to buy at a time when you can buy literally in two or three places. This is the time Stellar is going through.

The price at the time — 0.22$

my forecast for the end of 2018-a minimum of $4 Roll Eyes

Hello everybody, let's talk about most promising cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018 Smiley

i want to see your forecasts and opinions

So, let's start
Pages:
Jump to: