Pages:
Author

Topic: The most unpredictable coins you've bought - page 2. (Read 207 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Must be Populous I bought some at a price of $2 when it started its pump, it rises up to $25, I didn't sold mine because it actually goes more than that but it suddenly drop without me noticing it. It drop to $12, It though its the bottom already but it sunk more to $5. Such a disgrace, if I knew this would happen, I probably have sold it all and never bother to buy back.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Ripple is the currency that I find hard to guess in the coins I bought them. The Ripple Community feels scoffed at when the spread of rumors listed on Coinbase becomes one of the easiest ways to pump money. for ripple.

Been planning to invest to Ripple(XRP) but after
browsing some XRP related posts,
majority shows negative news.
Activity: 154
We all know about high volatility of the coins price. Have you ever experienced a situation when the coin you bought showed totally  unpredictable behavior? For example, you didn't think it would rise, but it did - and much! Or vice versa?

The most unpredictable coins I ever bought were copper Verge coin (XVG). Verge coin (XVG) is one of the safest and most developed cryptocurrency. At present, there is good technology behind it. Example: Polynum makes it one of the most promising coins with a brighter future. Virtual Verge money is backed by a highly specialized community that is a good sign for the evolution in the cryptocurrency world. In the past its price was very high. I bought it, I think it will increase the price, but not from the time I bought to the present time. It has lost half. I am so sad
Activity: 126
Ripple is the currency that I find hard to guess in the coins I bought them. The Ripple Community feels scoffed at when the spread of rumors listed on Coinbase becomes one of the easiest ways to pump money. for ripple.
copper member
Activity: 210
We all know about high volatility of the coins price. Have you ever experienced a situation when the coin you bought showed totally  unpredictable behavior? For example, you didn't think it would rise, but it did - and much! Or vice versa?
Pages:
Jump to: