Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥The most useful forum topics/Bitcointalk navigation thread -Updated!🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 2033 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Great, now it will be easier for beginners to get acquainted with the crypto-currency market, and there will not be repeated posts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
@nev1d

Nicely done mate. This may be very helpful not only for beginners, but for everyone looking for specific information, since we all know that forum search isn't that great. I have a few threads you could add to this list. Also it would be cool to pin this thread, so it's easier to find.

Coins with Masternode?
Best CPU Mineable Coins in 2018 and CPU Mining Guides
🔥🔥🔥 BOUNTIES THE MANAGERS (SMersy) 🔥🔥🔥

Cheers!
Added these posts to the list. Many thanks that you helped me with the merit and advice. Added a new sub-topic "Other"
Thanks for the work you've done. Thanks for the constant update of the topic, it helps me
Good luck in using the topic, I tried my best to help you. It would not be bad if you offered your own topics that you wanted to see here. Thank you!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
@nev1d

Nicely done mate. This may be very helpful not only for beginners, but for everyone looking for specific information, since we all know that forum search isn't that great. I have a few threads you could add to this list. Also it would be cool to pin this thread, so it's easier to find.

Coins with Masternode?

Cheers!
Added these posts to the list. Many thanks that you helped me with the merit and advice. Added a new sub-topic "Other"
Thanks for the work you've done. Thanks for the constant update of the topic, it helps me
@nev1d

Coins with Masternode?

Cheers!
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
i want to merit you for thisusefull topic but i  have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) so thanks anyway and keep it up
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@nev1d

Coins with Masternode?

Cheers!
A few of the threads you have linked are useful (mainly the mining ones), but most are just random threads. I think it could be a useful post if you fine tuned it (a lot) more and were more selective with the links provided. The investment links in particular are a complete waste of time, might as well just delete all of them, they're all just guessing games.
Maybe for you as a knowledgeable person these topics and seem useless, but in my opinion they have something to emphasize for themselves, if you just start your work with the forum. But thanks for the tip, I'll try to find more interesting topics!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It is fantastic. A very convenient topic, in which almost everything is collected. Keep up the good work. I am sure that you will also create many useful topics.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
A few of the threads you have linked are useful (mainly the mining ones), but most are just random threads. I think it could be a useful post if you fine tuned it (a lot) more and were more selective with the links provided. The investment links in particular are a complete waste of time, might as well just delete all of them, they're all just guessing games.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I sent you a merit for doing this and you deserve this, newbies and people are asking for questions and this compilation hit it everything, I have now something where I can lead my friends to some of their questions, it makes things easier for everybody.
Woaw, that cool, because someone have motivation to do this huge work, important thread, now i need only 1 link, not to surf for 10 minutes on forum for get what i need.
Thank you for this thread , now I can easily navigate this site with your thread , I would have thanked you with merits, but unfortunately I do not have this opportunity  Tongue
Enjoy article. I tried to select exactly those topics that are relevant at the moment and will be relevant in the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Woaw, that cool, because someone have motivation to do this huge work, important thread, now i need only 1 link, not to surf for 10 minutes on forum for get what i need.
Activity: 168
Thank you for this thread , now I can easily navigate this site with your thread , I would have thanked you with merits, but unfortunately I do not have this opportunity  Tongue
It is a pity that such a useful topic goes down under the yoke of discussions. Such newcomers as I really need it. It will be insulting if all the work goes to hell
This is so, but you need to try somehow to break through the topics. I'm already pleased that some people still paid attention to my post!
Activity: 33
It is a pity that such a useful topic goes down under the yoke of discussions. Such newcomers as I really need it. It will be insulting if all the work goes to hell
This will help a lot of users in this forum to navigate the altcoins section easily. Thank you a lot for this. And will look for the next updates! Keep up the good work.

However, I would like to make a comment about the title, it is a bit misleading. Because, when I read the title, I am expecting a suggestion to make the navigation on the altcoin a lot easier.
Good job, this is very helpful, I always take a long time to find the information I need, because the update of the post is really fast, a post will soon sink to the 3rd in a few seconds.
Thank you so much for the feedback, I am very glad that my topic helped you. I would be sincerely grateful if you would advise what topics there are not enough
Nice work, I merited you for the effort, but please update this thread with more links.
Many thanks to you, at the moment I have about 20 new links, I will add them to the post during the day! Good luck!
Btw, a suggestion, add links with hyperlink function(embed links in thread names or whatever you need/want).
I studied your wishes, added hyperlinks and changed the name. What do you say about this? Thank you!
Very good job ! Here is a little something to show you my appreciation:

I am very grateful to you for this delightful work, I already put it on the first post of the article. But until now I can not decide the name, could you advise me, how will it be better?
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
This will help a lot of users in this forum to navigate the altcoins section easily. Thank you a lot for this. And will look for the next updates! Keep up the good work.

However, I would like to make a comment about the title, it is a bit misleading. Because, when I read the title, I am expecting a suggestion to make the navigation on the altcoin a lot easier.
Good job, this is very helpful, I always take a long time to find the information I need, because the update of the post is really fast, a post will soon sink to the 3rd in a few seconds.
Thank you so much for the feedback, I am very glad that my topic helped you. I would be sincerely grateful if you would advise what topics there are not enough
Nice work, I merited you for the effort, but please update this thread with more links.
Many thanks to you, at the moment I have about 20 new links, I will add them to the post during the day! Good luck!
Btw, a suggestion, add links with hyperlink function(embed links in thread names or whatever you need/want).
I studied your wishes, added hyperlinks and changed the name. What do you say about this? Thank you!
Very good job ! Here is a little something to show you my appreciation:
You're doing fine! But only you need to keep this topic up all the time, not let it sink. Otherwise, such work will be lost.
It is very difficult to do at such a time, a lot of posts with discussions pass, thereby closing my topic. I try to bring it all the way to people, while it turns out how it turns out
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
You're doing fine! But only you need to keep this topic up all the time, not let it sink. Otherwise, such work will be lost.
Well done, I need a navigation post to quickly find the information I need.I believe you must have spent a lot of time doing this, thank you.
And thank you, I will devote even more time to this post. I hope that you will stay with me!
Pages:
Jump to: