Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 313. (Read 262748 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Is there any limit for participants and time or it is open as long as dev wants ? I also would like to become part of this concept by sending my address via PM. My Genesis Sentence is : creepy dwell amazing digital binding
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Why people are keep posting here too when it is stated clearly to send required details using pm ? I thought to clear this thing as I saw someone of candidates are posting Genesis Phrases too. It is interesting concept and idea is cool to add addresses like this way.
Here's the reasons why Create your Genesis Sentence -- 5 words min. You may think of anything you can imagine.

Sentence can be in any language. To verify, include your Sentence in a message on this thread.

You need to verify it in this thread that's why all people who join post it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
Genesis Sentence: close far up down grey
QFT
Activity: 476
I am in!
Genesis Sentence: Thanks to the guy who gave me a small eth balance to participate with!
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Intellectual ability always surpass financial capability, till it's time to pay the bill and you have nothing to say.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
genesis sentence : blue black white no color
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Genesis Sentence: The unstoppable DAO moving into the moon

This is really gaining strong momentum
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Prawda Jest Fałszywy
Genesis Sentence: yes no why how when
joined , pm sent
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
I am among the first to join. Why there isnt my name in the spreadsheet?
Activity: 434
Genesis Sentence:fuck off shit ICO,let's join the Movement airdrop
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Genesis Sentence: this is brilliant is idea it will amazing project

Just send pm with all required details. This is nice project and this community will grow rapidly.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
life is learn
Genesis Sentence: glass mountain wind green sun
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20666762}

UPDATE

Please note: Only eligible Newbies and Jr. Members additionally have to set Profile -> Forum Profile Information to:

Website Title: The Movement DAO
Website URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-movement-dao-fully-decentralized-organization-borderless-collaboration-2068554

i applied 2 times and now i put the website info on my profile?  why wont you accept me?

whats going on? why am i getting rejected?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE

UPDATE

Please note: Eligible Newbies and Jr. Members additionally have to set Profile -> Forum Profile Information to:

Website URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-movement-dao-fully-decentralized-organization-borderless-collaboration-2068554

information changed under profile section check now
PM sent Thxs
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Genesis Sentence: love war water fire earth

What is limit of participants and any timeline to apply for this airdrop. Anyway this idea is looking interesting just shoot em up pm.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Genesis Sentence: bredoh mugobh babamaz zogeboh hoy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Why people are keep posting here too when it is stated clearly to send required details using pm ? I thought to clear this thing as I saw someone of candidates are posting Genesis Phrases too. It is interesting concept and idea is cool to add addresses like this way.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Genesis Sentence:hold and trust,let it grow .
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
dont forget:

Please note: Only Newbies and Jr. Members additionally have to set Profile -> Forum Profile Information   to:

3m coins 200+ participants = less than 6k coins for all T_T""""
Activity: 394
Merit: 14

UPDATE

Please note: Only eligible Newbies and Jr. Members additionally have to set Profile -> Forum Profile Information to:

i applied 2 times and now i put the website info on my profile?  why wont you accept me?
Jump to: