Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 37. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
But the thing is they will not pick up MVT automatically regardless of the daily volume unless someone contact them. They communicate with official or someone from the teams. I have seen some tokens listed there even with less than $100k volume. I don't know how they proceed these listings. Can anyone confirm having communication with CMC at some level ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
56 ETH volume
good that it's increasing
https://enclaves.io/trade/MVT

looks like it'll be on coinmarketcap soon because $100k is not far away

I heard today from someone that CMC now charges around 2 btc for listing on their website. How true is this? And when did it start? I hope it's not true though.

I doubt this is true even though I have no information whatsoever. If they charged 2 BTC, other sites offering the same as CMC does would grow much faster than now.
If they replaced the 100k turnover rule for a 2 BTC fee this would also invite pump and dump scams.

Never heard about that too. Would not be healthy for the site since they make decent profit with advertising and even if, there would soon be a major new site without a fee
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
56 ETH volume

I heard today from someone that CMC now charges around 2 btc for listing on their website. How true is this? And when did it start? I hope it's not true though.

I doubt this is true even though I have no information whatsoever. If they charged 2 BTC, other sites offering the same as CMC does would grow much faster than now.
If they replaced the 100k turnover rule for a 2 BTC fee this would also invite pump and dump scams.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
56 ETH volume

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Even the best projects can't grow on etherdelta so i can understand the problem mvt token has.

I hope next.exchange will be ready in a short time. Also they get some nice volume.
Asshole   Cheesy

This is my Hacked account. This user is bullshit. Don't deal with him. Check the proof of my account @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-regained-with-the-help-of-loyce-thank-you-all-2721567

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your replies  Tongue

Please leave -ve trust on my hacked  account, once verify my thread.He's using my account for signature campaign.

I suggest contact the Campaign Manager of the bounty he's currently in so they are aware that there is an open accusation of account hacking.

Ontopic--

Next Exchange is making good progress now and we can expect MVT to start live trading between last week of may upto the first 2 weeks of June.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
Even the best projects can't grow on etherdelta so i can understand the problem mvt token has.

I hope next.exchange will be ready in a short time. Also they get some nice volume.
Asshole   Cheesy

This is my Hacked account. This user is bullshit. Don't deal with him. Check the proof of my account @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-regained-with-the-help-of-loyce-thank-you-all-2721567

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your replies  Tongue

Please leave -ve trust on my hacked  account, once verify my thread.He's using my account for signature campaign.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
So price action ended because forkdelta got down. I tried to get us listed at idex and cmcap but no answer form this both. I hope to get listed on more exchanges soon.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH

This market is still active I have access to this exchange without any problem maybe you are facing connectivity issue or they are back online. It is easy to take place on Idex but we need to get listed on big exchanges this is nice project.

Yes sorry forkdelta is now back online. But when the big volumes move happens one week ago. Forkdelta went down for like 48 hours. After that mvt goes where it was. To to the little volumes back Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
So price action ended because forkdelta got down. I tried to get us listed at idex and cmcap but no answer form this both. I hope to get listed on more exchanges soon.

Idex dont accept Airdrop coin at this time and will only take consideration to few cases if the coin is worth listing.

So far, CMAP requires 100,000 USD daily volume before we get added on the CMAP listing. But at this time its available on livecoinwatch which adds extra promotion due to their active development.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH

This market is still active I have access to this exchange without any problem maybe you are facing connectivity issue or they are back online. It is easy to take place on Idex but we need to get listed on big exchanges this is nice project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
awesome to now have the talk.mvt forum, one more step in paving the way for greenpoint!

& Next.Exchange, it's coming (but we know exchanges are a side thing for the movement, the main thing are the outcomes that stem from The Movement's collective value connection and creation).  good times to be in cryptoworld & at the forefront of "tech/society interaction"

https://i.imgur.com/JP06KMW.png

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

1$ is something mvt can easily reach but the problem is what will be the volume Next.Exchange will have at the start.

They probably will be a deserted exchange at the start but i hope they make a solid start.

Next.exchange got the same hype like kucoin and seen the history of kucoin when they are starting. Next.exchange will be a tier 2 exchange website. In line together with cryptopia and the likes.

So more than $1 can be easily achieve.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Next.Exchange will post an update tomorrow on their medium and that is the most awaited medium updates. Many Community Coins are looking forward for that update and they will announce the public launch on the next 2 weeks.

$1 per MVT is my prediction on the first 1 month of MVT on Next.Exchange then it will dump then it will go back on the upward trend again.

1$ is something mvt can easily reach but the problem is what will be the volume Next.Exchange will have at the start.

They probably will be a deserted exchange at the start but i hope they make a solid start.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
even if i am not able to contribute due to my work times, i will keep and hodl my mvt tokens for long term ^^

why should i make quick bucks and dump, if i can get rich in a couple of years?

Yeah same here. Me too. I intend to hold my MVT tokens for long and wait for when it's fully ripe. I have the belief that the future is bright for this project being a Virtual Reality related project. it's not just a pump and dump project like many out there.

In regards to Virtual Reality for DAO, what kind of route are you looking to go down here in the beginning? Is it gaming or something else?

It can be used for gaming or to facilitate user interaction and cooperation. I believe already with this generation of VR sets your imagination is the limit.

yeap and VR just started to evolve and getting better with every year, in few years in VR market will be more highest quality and few times more money involved, so i guess we just need to wait and dont rush Smiley

Yes, at the moment as i see, price, portability and hardware improvements are still necessary to help the spreading of VR devices, but we will get there  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
People are not giving up here and project is moving up though very slow but movement is going on. It is very what is happening by one point of view that MVT is going through hard times with these ups and downs in its early months and still hopes and expectations are high. This is the potential and backing up of community to see it becoming one of the top market.

if you talking about ups and downs on the etherdelta and forkdelta, you can even dont count them as a exchanges, with this volume it doesnt matter what price is there, cause there no need a lot of funds to pump it or dump. we have just one or two days when volume was higher than 10k usd, but in all other days it is almoust zero, so for now it just possibility to buy super cheap tokens, and for holders zero chance to sell for good price. just need to wait next exchange and if there will be good with volumes and hype, maybe some others will add us too Smiley
Activity: 826
People are not giving up here and project is moving up though very slow but movement is going on. It is very what is happening by one point of view that MVT is going through hard times with these ups and downs in its early months and still hopes and expectations are high. This is the potential and backing up of community to see it becoming one of the top market.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
even if i am not able to contribute due to my work times, i will keep and hodl my mvt tokens for long term ^^

Yeah same here. Me too. I intend to hold my MVT tokens for long and wait for when it's fully ripe. I have the belief that the future is bright for this project being a Virtual Reality related project. it's not just a pump and dump project like many out there.

In regards to Virtual Reality for DAO, what kind of route are you looking to go down here in the beginning? Is it gaming or something else?

It can be used for gaming or to facilitate user interaction and cooperation. I believe already with this generation of VR sets your imagination is the limit.

yeap and VR just started to evolve and getting better with every year, in few years in VR market will be more highest quality and few times more money involved, so i guess we just need to wait and dont rush Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
You shouldn't worry much about the price at this stage, it's just speculation. There is still a lot to do and just through concrete progress in the development of the project the true value will emerge.

Yeah I agree with you. Patience is really a virtue in Cryptos. If one can try to master it, success is sure in the long term
Activity: 826

Pages:
Jump to: