Pages:
Author

Topic: The new bitcoin police - page 3. (Read 3555 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 29, 2014, 07:15:53 AM
I don't think we need any police to regulate our virtual currency community

What we need is free
Activity: 53
March 29, 2014, 04:29:32 AM
In light of the recent issues about regulation and ofcourse mt gox it becomes clear that some sort of self regulation within our community is required. although we cannot do much legal work we can hold exchanges to certain standards.
IMO Bitcoin doesn't need the kind of regulation you're aiming at. Math must be the only regulation. The laws of mathematics must be the only law applied! Simply, apply multisignature solutions to all your bitcoin transactions!
Activity: 52
March 28, 2014, 04:53:41 PM
I have started an organization within the bitcoin community with the sole profession to be protect and serve. In light of the recent issues about regulation and ofcourse mt gox it becomes clear that some sort of self regulation within our community is required. although we cannot do much legal work we can hold exchanges to certain standards. this is what I am trying to do. there are other things but please read on. I expect most people wil approach this carefully especially since the site is well... low-tech... but I will fix that as soon as I can. in essence the tech doesn't make a good plan. A good plan makes the tech. I am highly open to suggestions and ideas from my fellow bitcoiners.

WWW.BTCPD.COM

Thank you for your time
Christian.

UPDATE: The website has received major updates. Thank you for all of your support.
Pages:
Jump to: