Pages:
Author

Topic: The New crypto Investment project Concept "crypto pool" Cmon Jump in the pool - page 2. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7
Also the youtubers and influencers can spread the word about this new crypto project!

Cmon guys Let's Jump in the pool the crypto pool..
If you are going to add your comment here about this project then explain Why you Think positive or negative way!

Don't just Say its a Bad project  but Give facts and explain us why you think what you think
So this ise the New project.

The crypto pool

Cmon Jump in the pool guys...

How it works?

You start initial Investment with 10$  and every day the entering ammount will go up by 10$
And 75%  of Total ammount invested by new comer will be shared along with older Members of the pool.

So its like passive income Once you join you just keep Looking your wallet how the funds coming in
The rest of the 25% will going to the pool administration and Maintance team! 

The Early You Invest the more profit you can make.

How much profit you could make?

Anyinone who can do Simple math can see thats most fastest and easy way to earn Good profit!

The pool will be closed for investors when initial Investment will be higher and Not many new investors who will Jump in the crypto pool

So Once the pool is done we can Open new Investment pool and reapeat the same process.

We can Open many pools at same time so investors have better opportunity to earn profit

If you jump in the pool right time you could make enourmous ammount of profit  you could make as 1000% Roi in just 1 Week

So the Last investor initial Investment will be shared 75% of this along Old investors.

You can just imagine how much profit you could make If after you there is 1000 new investors
That Capital you can easily re-invest and scale even a lot more profit

If you have any suggestions or Something let me Know

So guys Let's start this pool and start making real profit!

If you guys are Ready to join and spread good Words about this new crypto Investment project then let me Know and I can set up this crypto pool asap.

Any sugesstions or critics then Don't be shy to share Here!
Pages:
Jump to: