Pages:
Author

Topic: the new frycoin buy/sell - page 6. (Read 6916 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 10, 2014, 10:34:15 AM
Aren't there any crypto escrows for this kind of trading? If not, how hard can it be to set one up?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2014, 10:32:27 AM
A serious buyer want to buy up to 2k FRY?
This user I can not trust VanillaHeaven
He wants that I send first or take Demonoidz as trusted escrow  Sad
and told me he made good deals with sunkubus
Why are you spreading FUD about me?
I could take Demonoidz as an escrow since he's the only one I trust at BTCtalk that I know may do it. Sparkzor won't do it, I've asked him before. Sunkubus doesn't have the best rep as I can see and Demonoidz hasnt scammed anyone afaik. None of these has scammed me. So keep your shit for yourself, scammer.

THIS MAURIZIO CANNOT BE TRUSTED! ALL HE DOES IS SPREADING FUD!!!

Demonoidz scammed me out of a small amount of fry, i sent first and BAM he went offline on both the chat and the forums. how can you defend those kind of actions?
Activity: 44
February 10, 2014, 10:30:44 AM
Why are you spreading FUD about me?
I could take Demonoidz as an escrow since he's the only one I trust at BTCtalk that I know may do it. Sparkzor won't do it, I've asked him before. Sunkubus doesn't have the best rep as I can see and Demonoidz hasnt scammed anyone afaik. None of these has scammed me. So keep your shit for yourself, scammer.

THIS MAURIZIO CANNOT BE TRUSTED! ALL HE DOES IS SPREADING FUD!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 10, 2014, 10:30:27 AM
WTS 3 890 FRY for 1,5 BTC or 750 000 DOGE

I can send first if it's a trust worthy member.

Otherwise we'll need an escrow !
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
February 10, 2014, 10:26:38 AM
Pretty safe to say at this point:

DO NOT TRADE with sunkubus or DemoNoidz

Likely the same scamming guy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 10, 2014, 10:16:18 AM
WTS 1k fry 0,5BTC, PM me
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 10, 2014, 10:13:50 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 10, 2014, 10:13:36 AM
Sunkubus scammer sen,t him 1000 fry still no btc

Haven't received my BTC from Sunkubus yet either..... There's still time, but as we all know, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!
Lets just say I'm glad I learned my lesson the "cheap way".
Shame they spoil it for the rest of the legit people on here.
Activity: 497
February 10, 2014, 10:11:13 AM
i am guessing FRYcoin does not have a block chain explorer yet..... typical a**holes. should have trusted my gut feeling and never took the step of trading on the forum's.

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/FryCoin
legendary
February 10, 2014, 10:08:36 AM
i am guessing FRYcoin does not have a block chain explorer yet..... typical a**holes. should have trusted my gut feeling and never took the step of trading on the forum's.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 10, 2014, 10:07:25 AM
WTS 280 FRY for 0.2BTC or 110,000 DOGE
PM ME
Activity: 16
February 10, 2014, 10:06:24 AM
Sunkubus scammer sen,t him 1000 fry still no btc
legendary
February 10, 2014, 10:06:19 AM
I've traded with Sunkubus and Vanillaheaven and there hasn't been any problem atleast. And they are "newbies"

How big are the amounts though?

The other guy doesn't have his money yet, not even an unconfirmed transaction on the chain as far as I can see. But his wallet thing seems to work fine when they're buying off each other (DemonNoidz - twice) at prices higher than what I'm offering them and getting no reply (indicated I won't be sending much first)
300 fry with Sunkubus and 1000 with Vanillaheaven...

It's Sunkubus and DemoNoids I'm looking at. They might be all right, but two trades off each other both "buying and selling", issues paying my friend over here for his 1000+ coins while they are still trading with each other at high prices.... and to top it off there is apparently no interest for lower offers when the other party won't send the bulk of it first. Could be wrong, all I'm saying is, be careful. There is no reason to go first 100% with new accounts, older account and more posts gets priority in PM trading etiquette.

DemoNoidz = scammer. Offered him some of my FRY via PM to see if he was legit. Sent first, and no BTC transaction in return. Surprise.

same here, sent half of small amount and got no BTC in return. just got scammed 225 fry... not cool dude took me awhile to earn that frycoin
February 10, 2014, 10:05:36 AM
I hate being right sometimes
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
February 10, 2014, 10:03:12 AM
I've traded with Sunkubus and Vanillaheaven and there hasn't been any problem atleast. And they are "newbies"

The other guy doesn't have his money yet, not even an unconfirmed transaction on the chain as far as I can see. But his wallet thing seems to work fine when they're buying off each other (DemonNoidz - twice) at prices higher than what I'm offering them and getting no reply (indicated I won't be sending much first)

It's Sunkubus and DemoNoids I'm looking at. They might be all right, but two trades off each other both "buying and selling", issues paying my friend over here for his 1000+ coins while they are still trading with each other at high prices.... and to top it off there is apparently no interest for lower offers when the other party won't send the bulk of it first. Could be wrong, all I'm saying is, be careful. There is no reason to go first 100% with new accounts, older account and more posts gets priority in PM trading etiquette.

DemoNoidz = scammer. Offered him some of my FRY via PM to see if he was legit. Sent first, and no BTC transaction in return. Surprise.
legendary
February 10, 2014, 10:01:20 AM
iam not to sure, however demonoidz went offline not long after i sent half of the small amount if FRY i was selling which being 450. i only sent 225 and bamn offline. not sure what to think atm......
February 10, 2014, 10:00:36 AM
Yeah that's true... But a lot of new cryptotraders are nice guys!

Oh absolutely, I've met some good guys with 0 posts here.

But often people are too gullible, and not everything is adding up here so far. Paranoia is healthy in this crypto business, sadly.
Activity: 497
February 10, 2014, 09:59:58 AM
WTS 1K fry for 0.5 BTC
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 10, 2014, 09:57:14 AM

I've just approached Sunkubus about trading the few Fry's I have - I've sent first as it was a small amount. I'll let you know how the trade goes. Yes he's a new account, and possibly I was wrong to go first - we'll know soon enough!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 10, 2014, 09:55:31 AM

Yeah that's true... But a lot of new cryptotraders are nice guys!
Pages:
Jump to: