Pages:
Author

Topic: The new ICO 2.0 concept will prevent scams! - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
February 24, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
Vitalik is really a brilliant mind! Amazing idea, hopefully more ICOs will join this concept and if the ICO refuses that, it could be possible red flags pointing out that investors should avoid such projects.
He is not first who is talking about it. But may be Vitalik's opinion turn this process to right way at least.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
Vitalik is really a brilliant mind! Amazing idea, hopefully more ICOs will join this concept and if the ICO refuses that, it could be possible red flags pointing out that investors should avoid such projects.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 07:59:51 AM
Of course the idea is very good, now there are so many scammers who would not pay people for their work and eventually throw their investors.It would be great, remove all this trash
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

The concept is interesting. Will it find use?
I do not think that many will agree with this system. But protect from scammers!
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 24, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
I think that this is a good idea, and I will follow the news about the passing ICO. Still there will be only a problem with companies that have just bad projects, but they still launch them. These are not scammers, just people who overestimate their strength.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
February 24, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
This is really a great concept after all the Catastrophe some people have already caused due to scams and the amount they hae scammed! Cryptocurrency world allows people to have control over their own money but these scammers steal our money by showing us fake dreams to grow our money.
You can read here - https://bitzamp.com/australias-financial-regulator-issues-warning-to-cryptocurency-investors/   how only in Australia the amount of scam has increased related to crypto last year.
ICO 2.0 really might change things.
Activity: 504
February 24, 2018, 07:17:48 AM
daico is a very important innovation, necessary for the rise of the crypto world
February 24, 2018, 07:12:42 AM
It will be very useful options I think. It's a step to insurance your funds. As I can see it will be released as smart contracts?
Like an escrow but based on a user polling?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 24, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
What do you think of the new ICO 2.0 concept suggested by Vitalik?
https://coincodex.com/article/1329/vitalik-buterin-suggest-improvements-to-ico-model/

ICO funds will be frozen and released at intervals, the users will vote if the funds should be released based on performance.

The first ICO to implement this will be The Abyss.
Sounds great. I hope step by step crypto world turn to some order. It's not about centralization but we will be more protected from scammers.

The voting system and releasing funds step by step is a great idea. No project need all the money in the beginning. And they define the amounts and time, so it's completely doable and way more secure for the investors.
February 24, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
https://coincodex.com/article/1329/vitalik-buterin-suggest-improvements-to-ico-model/

ICO funds will be frozen and released at intervals, the users will vote if the funds should be released based on performance.

Sounds great. I hope step by step crypto world turn to some order. It's not about centralization but we will be more protected from scammers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 24, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: