Pages:
Author

Topic: The new world currency in 2018? - page 5. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:34:06 PM
-
Activity: 99
August 17, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
The foresight to see world problems being solved 30 years ahead of their time, is a priveledge gained at the apex of societal rule. The order of the world is recognized by few, and changed by many with a slow implementation. To be able to recognize the cryptocurrency solution, and contribute to its effects, is the opportunity of a lifetime in 30 years hindsight.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:56:35 AM
I believe that Phoenix will one of the strongest coin within some month.  Shocked
Activity: 22
August 16, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
I believe that there are definitely people want this one world currency. The article if from 1988 though and I think it's a bit off in its prediction. If there will be a world currency, I think it's something that has to happen gradually. I can't imagine all countries agreeing to use a new currency at once. As far as I know the most used currencies would be the USD and the EUR. There are 12 countries and territories that use the USD officially. There are 24 that use the EUR. I think these numbers would have to spread gradually. If there were going to be a world currency in 2018, I think we would have heard of it by August. Haha.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
August 16, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
Seems to me piece of article with no value at all. Look what they are talking about. I never believed the idea of one world currency and it is not gonna happen for next 1000 years if the world still exist by that time.  Roll Eyes

Read the history book and see yourself what world had been through and is login through currently. There never has been one conclusion of two countries and they never had been on single page at all.

We talking about single currency? which can spare the very power of worlds greatest nation into ashes and it will not be able to rise again. Lol. They will never agree on this for sure.
August 16, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
Well, I do not know how they could predict what will happen in a few years.

I think these are not predictions but a plan of action for the 2018 and its will be soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
That's a really wrong prediction.I duess that people back in 1988 were predicting that somewhere around 2018,people will travel around space and populate Mars,etc.It's just bullshit.The technical progress just isn't that fast.The is a global currency.It's calles US dollar.No cryptocurrency has the strenght to change the US dollar status quo.

lol yeah. They predicted we would have flying cars by now but all we got was self driving ubers  Smiley. I think that Rotschild prediction was based on globalist agenda but that has been derailed so I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. They don't have as much as power as they did in the past.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 16, 2018, 08:28:55 AM
It can be nothing but bitcoin, I don't think such cryptocurrency will be launched now, it is hard to be trusted like btc.
This may be a prediction of the currency's future in 2018. It is very unlikely that there will be any new currency. And I think electronic money needs more time to prove to people the appearance of it. Electronic money is going to be quite powerful and apply human life in the coming time.
Activity: 101
August 16, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
Well, I do not know how they could predict what will happen in a few years.
August 16, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
As of now we all are controlled by the Rothschild so far we should not again need to go with the currency revolution by this family. Kindly all be attention and invest on bitcoin only give the more value that instead of giving access to the fiat cash.

So far there is no competition to bitcoin and then please do not allow the centralized cryptocurrency as a competitor else you will be need to stop the competitor on crypto market.

this is the last battle between the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
it's ridiculous, I don't care about what they write, who are really they? god?
I don't believe in predictions from everyone at all
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
August 15, 2018, 04:18:15 PM
As of now we all are controlled by the Rothschild so far we should not again need to go with the currency revolution by this family. Kindly all be attention and invest on bitcoin only give the more value that instead of giving access to the fiat cash.

So far there is no competition to bitcoin and then please do not allow the centralized cryptocurrency as a competitor else you will be need to stop the competitor on crypto market.
August 15, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
Activity: 21
August 14, 2018, 07:23:35 PM
Actually, the currency is already here. It is not the Phoenix but the bitcoin. Yes, you heard me, it is the bitcoin. It is stronger than ever, even if governments are afraid of it. Some major businesses accept payments with virtual money. I think in the article, they meant that the Phoenix would be something virtual. Maybe 30 years ago, the world virtual money was to hard to understand but you get the picture. A phoenix does not exist in nature. It is a mythical bird. The bitcoin does not exist in nature. It is therefore equal to the Phoenix.  
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
August 14, 2018, 07:22:13 PM
If their proposed one world currency is named "phoenix" after a mythical bird which rises from the ashes of destruction and chaos. It would be a very amazing coincidence if there is a major push for adoption of this "phoenix" currency, if it occurred after major economic crashes on a global scale.

It could resemble a scenario where someone might wonder if events had specifically been planned and engineered to occur that way. Maybe the world's pension plans had specifically been designed to fail while fiat was deliberately overprinted worldwide to foment devaluation and economic carnage.

Of course, they had to ban Alex Jones as he was the only one crazy enough to challenge this and perhaps if he was lucky: expose it. What a crazy world we live in, even if very little if any of this turns out to be true.
Phoenix sounds super fucking cool, but it won't take over Bit coin coin. Wink.

Yup. I don't see why people keep focusing on Bitcoin to replace everything while banks, governments, fiat and Bitcoin can perfectly function alongside each other. We can use the best of all options offered. That's freedom.

Not everyone is interested in Bitcoin to dominate everything. If Bitcoin was to replace everything as some speculative noobs want it to do, all others would practically be forced to go with something they don't like.

Bitcoin can't handle the weight of the whole world, and for that reason we should be happy to have other options helping Bitcoin to evenly distribute the weight of the world population. Bitcoin even with LN isn't going to do it alone.
How can you not see why they are focusing on bitcoin to replace everything? Usually they are just doing it for the money or to shitpost here on this forum, they don't care about what the world needs. We can use bitcoin alongside, fiat, but we need to services to do so. It'd be freedom only when bitcoin users aren't forced to give KYC and it is not freedom if they get their accounts blocked. What we actually need is to live in a world, where banks don't do fuckall shit and there be some  liberty amongst people and we live in a countryless world. But we don't live in a perfect world, so fuck everything I just said.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
August 14, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
I also believe that we are talking about bitcoin or its fork. The new coin will not be able to overcome the same barrier as bitcoin did in its time. However, if you look at Venezuela, how they created a national centralized coin equated to a barrel of oil and its price will be$ 60 So it is not clear yet what kind of coin we are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
August 14, 2018, 05:17:57 PM
But yeah, if we want to break worldwide barriers without ceding a sovereign country's ability to control their monetary supply and giving an international centralized body inordinate amounts of geopolitical capital, we can simply use Bitcoin alongside fiat. Bitcoin is the new world currency.
Yup. I don't see why people keep focusing on Bitcoin to replace everything while banks, governments, fiat and Bitcoin can perfectly function alongside each other. We can use the best of all options offered. That's freedom.

Not everyone is interested in Bitcoin to dominate everything. If Bitcoin was to replace everything as some speculative noobs want it to do, all others would practically be forced to go with something they don't like.

Bitcoin can't handle the weight of the whole world, and for that reason we should be happy to have other options helping Bitcoin to evenly distribute the weight of the world population. Bitcoin even with LN isn't going to do it alone.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
August 14, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
What do you think about the new world currency Phoenix in 2018 year?
Maibe its this coin Phoenixcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phoenixcoin/

If this is going to happen, it's certainly not going to be the Phoenixcoin lmfao. It's basically a Litecoin clone and its development seems mostly dead. The writer of the article seemed to have named this new world currency "phoenix" arbitrarily so it's not connected with the coin. Either way, it's a pretty interesting prediction, and it does seem like something somewhat similar to it was developed: the Euro.

But yeah, if we want to break worldwide barriers without ceding a sovereign country's ability to control their monetary supply and giving an international centralized body inordinate amounts of geopolitical capital, we can simply use Bitcoin alongside fiat. Bitcoin is the new world currency.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
August 14, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
The entire idea of one world currency is absurd and not achievable unless there is a big worldwide economic meltdown where 99% of the currencies will loose its value reach lowest purchasing power. I am not referring to the underground market here. What I am referring is that a globally government accepted currency is not possible at the current scenario.

USA, China and EU will not let their currency dominance go out of their hand to maintain their supremacy!
Pages:
Jump to: