Author

Topic: The next 100x-1000x coin? - page 121. (Read 111894 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 08:25:18 PM
IFT is on my list.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 06:49:17 PM
www.coinexchange.io/market/BUZZ/BTC   this coin is a POS , it rose from 1sat t0 6sat today could be 20sat tmao
Activity: 26
September 13, 2017, 06:32:07 PM
i like

neblio (limited supply, low mkt cap, not yet on big exchanges, working product)

VCASH xvc (limited supply, low mkt cap)

XMR for obvious reasons..

XVG for the long run
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
September 13, 2017, 05:52:00 PM
WiC.. ready product, great team, low price, low cap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 13, 2017, 05:07:58 PM
My vote on Electroneum too. Some hours left!

No way. Maybe in 5-10 years. The ico price is 150 coins per 1 USD, so the initial market cap would be too high already

So you think Electro isnt good? I see 3-4 users who shill for it a lot, almost seems like they are paid / work for the company. I cant find any success stories of the CEO and the partnerships may be a big exaggerated. I am interested tho and will probably buy a couple lol .. or should we not do that?

Waves can make 10x, but can't make 100x obviously. I bought some waves for long run and watching the Sasha right now. I think it will make boom soon after they develop the exchange system of dex.

i hope so too but there seems to be a lot of coins now with a DEX so that may not be a great marketing thing anymore, however waves seems to be easiest to launch your own coin
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 04:48:33 PM
Waves can make 10x, but can't make 100x obviously. I bought some waves for long run and watching the Sasha right now. I think it will make boom soon after they develop the exchange system of dex.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
September 13, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

No way. Maybe in 5-10 years. The ico price is 150 coins per 1 USD, so the initial market cap would be too high already
September 13, 2017, 04:03:40 PM
Im putting 20 BTC into Electroneum first hour it goes on sale, because it will sell out in less than a day

Trust summary for xenia4774
This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity.

You are now like the 3rd or 4th user I have seen who has taken over Bitcointalk accounts praising this ICO.

The CEO of Electroneum started this company last year.... A social media marketing tool, ... now a year later
his videos have been seen a few 100 times. Thats not quite the huge success I would say.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoiGmNrnhDvfaYbP66owkvg

So hopefully Electro will be different?
Activity: 169
September 13, 2017, 01:01:21 PM
I have not seen a coin that has risen to 1000x before, is not it funny to say that, my friend? You can invest not with imagination, but with possible things. For example, a currency can rise 10x.

I think Zencash will be 100 dollar and I invest in Zencash.

Nxt
Iota

Both went 1000x

Stratis 700x

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
September 13, 2017, 11:10:23 AM
Im putting 20 BTC into Electroneum first hour it goes on sale, because it will sell out in less than a day

When will it be available to trading exchanges ?

Just check their site. In about 8 hours they will start their token sale with 50% bonus!
September 13, 2017, 11:08:47 AM
They said in the thread Nov 1.
The day of the launch.
Product is finished pre crowdsale
Activity: 839
September 13, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

When will it be available to trading exchanges ?
September 13, 2017, 10:40:56 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
September 13, 2017, 10:37:12 AM
i only promise of MDA, the tokens of Moeda which ico through BS, it has a small market cap and a solid team, also seems to have some UN backgrounds, the price is undervalued now
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

But why Electroneum? How can you convince me to invest Electroneum? I have no idea about that. Order your facts straight and convince me please. If you can convince me I would invest up to 10 BTC.
It's easy to throw coin names here. If you have a knowledge you should share it, otherwise your words become unnecessary.

This is why. 9 hours till crowdsale

100x by xmas

As for the mobile mining, do you have dater in regards to sustainability? Could it destroy the phone over time? Or is the load the phone has to cope with reasonable?

The mobile app is centralized and runs off a twin algorithm that emits coins from the blockchain at approximately the same rate as the full miners based on a CPU benchmark of the phone. This allows the phone to run without getting hot and without using tons of power and bandwidth that previous attempts at phone mining have needed. But remember, they are not bringing blockchain utility, they are bringing a different utility - they are bringing on users at a ridiculously low CPA, and allowing Electroneum to have viral growth.

We’ve combined a decentralized blockchain with a centralized viral marketing app, that encourages the adoption and accumulation of cryptocurrency through “gamifying” the experience. We call it the Mobile Mining Experience. Our blockchain emits coins to our mobile app users for bring a different utility to the blockchain. Electroneum full miners earn the most coins and that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac computers. They bring the utility of blockchain administration and are rewarded with Electroneum coins. The mobile miners bring the utility of viral marketing to Electroneum and are awarded with a number (smaller) of Electroneum coins for doing so. It's done in a way that encourages app usage. We've essentially gamified the mining experience, making it appeal to mobile computer gamers (there are over 2 billion of them!).

We know electroeum needs to be accessible to people mining on mobile phones. We all know the result so far, its horrible. They have figured out a way to do this by having a specialized algo and a processor. The people mining with their computers  cpu on the main algo will be powering the blockchain. This means it is still decentrailzed.

Some people may complain that it has a centralized componet to the mobile miners, but it doesnt bother me. Im here with what I see as cryptos first chance to really be taken to the masses. We see they have the tech innovation necessary to come thru on their claims to take mining a cryptocurrency to 2 billion users of mobile devices.

It also cant be cloned as easily, or the innovation stolen with it needing a central processor as well.

They are powerhouse marketers, and now that these guys have added gaming to it as well, they will easily penetrate the market with this.

You can say its not decentralized enough for you, but I think someone would be hard pressed to say this is going to lose you money buying in at $.0067.

With the app downloads reaching just 5 million users, which is low in that industry, it would have far above the amount of users as Bitcoin. This you bought for $.0067 and Bitcoin is valued at $4000++. There will be many LEVELS of those buying and selling as the price establishes itself, which call me crazy, but with:

A. An innovativation in cryptocurrency by being first to sucessfully take effectiive mining mobile.

B. Have the product finished at the time of crowdsale

C. Have top of the line, ultra rich, real world marketers behind it.

these things make it pretty hard NOT to go up.

Ive seen much, much more, done with way, way less here.

Activity: 33
September 13, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
WTC for sure
legendary
Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014
September 13, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

But why Electroneum? How can you convince me to invest Electroneum? I have no idea about that. Order your facts straight and convince me please. If you can convince me I would invest up to 10 BTC.
It's easy to throw coin names here. If you have a knowledge you should share it, otherwise your words become unnecessary.
cau
Activity: 156
September 13, 2017, 09:37:12 AM
Any takers for WBB as potential multi-bagger?
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
September 13, 2017, 07:12:09 AM
I have not seen a coin that has risen to 1000x before, is not it funny to say that, my friend? You can invest not with imagination, but with possible things. For example, a currency can rise 10x.

Why must zcash? Or i missing something about that. There is no a lot of volume in daily trade. But that will be impossible for zcash worth 100 dollar in the future even it was never touching its new ATH in this moment.
September 13, 2017, 06:54:49 AM

You have not researched well, then. You will find many 100x and some 1000x coins if you look at charts.

But then again with you having Zencash as Avatar and Sig I am not suprised you advertise Zencash also in your post.
Jump to: