Pages:
Author

Topic: The next Bitcoin manipulation prediction - page 3. (Read 418 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
So what?

I'm glad that I was able to buy more BTC and keep selling it again when it went up, which is a rule that isn't just bitcoin, but almost every financial market is.

Just keep this in mind, nothing will increase forever and nothing will decrease forever.

everything in trading can be sure there will be times for ups and downs, so I agree with you that nothing will increase continuously and also fall continuously, there is always dynamics.
we buy when the price drops and sell when we are sure that we have met what we want and that we have increased sufficiently. and it is a certain and natural thing for all to do.

Happy you are if you have bought a lot of bitcoins when the price was down and now with a high value is worth selling. then the benefits you get are very happy.
copper member
Activity: 531
Merit: 212
So what?

I'm glad that I was able to buy more BTC and keep selling it again when it went up, which is a rule that isn't just bitcoin, but almost every financial market is.

Just keep this in mind, nothing will increase forever and nothing will decrease forever.

Why sell versus hodling? I haven't quite grasped that, given the capital gains implications.
copper member
Activity: 531
Merit: 212
It seems that this is the classic case of:

• price increase: "adoption! to the moon!"
  • price drop: "mAniPuLaTiOn!"

Price corrections happen. I'd be more concerned if bitcoin just went up in a straight line without dips.

This.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
What do you mean by manipulation here? When a bitcoin did a small correction you call it manipulation but if bitcoin pump all day you did not call it a manipulation? This is not new anymore this market is long time manipulated by rich people and huge holders of bitcoin this is the sad fact. 
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 28, 2021, 09:04:20 PM
Bitcoin had undergone a massive price manipulation last week.

Is it really manipulation? or some kind of bad news that really affected the market like the tax proposal of Biden that really put the market down in the last couple of weeks?

When will be the next Bitcoin price manipulation? Do you have any ideas?

No idea whatsoever, heck we don't know if there is manipulation as this current bull run. So it's better to wait and see how it goes, there could be positive manipulation as well, price going to the moon in this bull run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
April 28, 2021, 11:46:17 AM
I do not like the word manipulation even though this saying is very common for the price of Bitcoin, then if not manipulation how do we explain the price suddenly without the interference of bitcoin holders and directly has a great value?
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
April 28, 2021, 11:42:25 AM
I don't believe in predictions, I only believe in myself and Elon
Lol, how much do you believe in Elon?  He's not divine, should you idolize him?  But also should not be too biased to then "stick you beat his back" Smiley).  I believe in myself and my knowledge, and my thinking experiences are always extremely valuable.  There is nothing absolute in this world. Seduction and temptation are very dangerous.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
April 28, 2021, 11:37:40 AM
So what?

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 28, 2021, 11:00:25 AM
Ah yes, the weekly bitcoin price manipulation. A classic indeed. Though I hate to break it to you but what happened on the crashes are compounded market movements from a lot of players and not just a select few. Sure there are a lot of people that can easily move markets on the direction they want at their own will, but that doesn't mean that any drastic movements are a result of price manipulation. It's just that some people want to sell in order to liquidate their assets to be used to something else, and that's just it for most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
April 28, 2021, 10:37:06 AM
Manipulations are vitamins of markets especially online markets. Such vitamins are necessary for finite market like Bitcoin market.

• Falls: Bitcoin dies
  • Rises: Bitcoin is manipulated. Its value is not real and won't be stable.

Welcome to the Bitcoin All time high charts and news; Bitcoin Obituaries
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
April 28, 2021, 10:36:15 AM
any chance to back these claims up? it seems that a lot of people really got bothered and started assuming things after the bitcoin price drop last week(not that I am surprised but it seems that they are more active this time)

Price corrections happen. I'd be more concerned if bitcoin just went up in a straight line without dips.
you forgot to add "bItCoIn dEaD sOlD aLl mY cOiNs"
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
April 28, 2021, 10:11:10 AM

Activity: 91
Merit: 2
April 28, 2021, 08:56:45 AM
Bitcoin had undergone a massive price manipulation last week. When will be the next Bitcoin price manipulation? Do you have any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: